I guess I had to say GOODBYE…..

The Melody of a Possibility

 

(DBSK-Don't Say Goodbye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RvNBP2yn4s)

Kyuhyung´s POV

“Tomorrow you are leaving lil sis” I said to her.

She started to cry and she hugged me.

Lately we have been hugging a lot…..I was already missing her…..

“I’m a-afraid.” She said between sobs.

I rubbed her back.

It reminded me when we were young and we were camping in the forest.
She also told me that she was afraid of being alone and that a bear might attacked her.

I smiled a little at that memory.

“You know I´m here and I take care of you.” I said.

“I know…” She said softly. “But you won’t be there….”

She started crying harder and I could feel my heart breaking.

It was true. I wasn’t going to be there to take care of her.

“You know that I love you, right? Even if you are far away, just call me and I will be there for you.”

I said caressing her head.  

“Really?” I nodded.

 “Your hug gives me strength to face this…” she said more calmly.

I hugged her tighter.

“Oppa, thank you for making me feel better. I know that you always support me.” She said and closed her eyes.

“Goodnight lil sis.” I said.

And just slept beside her like when we were kids in the forest.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Boa´s POV

I felt the strong arms of my brother hugging me in my sleep and I felt safe.

But there was a deep pain inside my heart that didn’t let me sleep in peace.

The memory of that day. The day I told Jae I was going to leave.

I didn’t want to tell him, because I didn’t wanted to see him sad, but I had to.

 

FLASHBACK

“I´m leaving Jae….”

“Ok, see you tomorrow” he said and he was about to kiss me when I stopped him.

“I´m really leaving……” I sighed. “I´m going to London… to study…..I…”

“What?” he asked me in shock.

“I will be studying in London.” I said with fear….

“But you told me…”

 “I lied……but I can´t do it anymore…..I´m leaving…” I said while tears started to flow.

“You lied to me? All this time acting weird….. Are you really leaving?” he asked confused.

I nodded.

“You are leaving just like that?... What about me? What about all our plans?...

How can you just tell me that you are leaving….?” he asked me with teary eyes and grabbing my arm.

I lowered my head. I couldn’t stand his gaze.

“Where are all those lovely words that you used to say? That you wanted to be with me forever….

were all lies?” He almost shouted.

I started crying hard; shaking my head trying to say no, but my words didn’t leave my mouth.

“What harm did I do to you, are you tired of me and you want to leave?” he said now crying.

Suddenly he hugged me.

I could feel his heart racing and I felt guilty.

My heart sank….deeply…..he was crying….for the first time since I knew him, he was crying…

really crying…..he always tried to hide his tears….he said that he wasn’t going to let me see him crying….

that he had to be strong for me….

But now I was making him sad….making him weak….making him CRY………

But I needed to end everything as fast as I could….I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep seeing him like that……

“I hope you understand me….” I said caressing his face.

He moved away… “No! I don’t understand…..you lied to me!...” he shouted, he seemed so angry at that moment….

“Jae please…”

“How could I be so blind not to see that you were lying to me…..

you should be an actress instead of a designer…..” he said angrily….

“I’m sorry……” I said cleaning my tears.

“I have made a decision and I will follow my dream of studying abroad…” I sighed.

“I don´t know what is ahead of the way, but I will try my BEST.” I continue…..

He calmed down a bit…. and after being silent for some time……..he said

 “I guess if you are leaving…it involved a long process…Why you didn’t tell me before…?”

“Because I didn’t want you to get hurt…”

“And how do you think I feel now???!!!” he shouted again….but he seemed more hurt than angry…..

I was crying….he was crying…..but I couldn’t change my decision…..

“Jae we are best friends, I know you understand, you always told me to be independent.

Now I have to follow my dreams. My life doesn’t depend on you….you are not the center of it.”

I saw his eyes growing bigger….and I gasped.

Those weren’t the words I wanted to say…..but before I could say anything else or he could reply I left running….

running trying to escape from everything……..

I run away because of sadness, of fears, of guilt, of love, of selfishness…

Because I realized that I had to say goodbye…..

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jaejoong´s POV

“BOA!” I shouted waking up.

I had that dream again….no…. that nightmare….

Why do I keep recalling the day she told me she was leaving?

Today she is leaving and my thoughts are still the same to the ones that day.

FLASHBACK

“Jae we are best friends, I know you understand, you always told me to be independent.

Now I have to follow my dreams. My life doesn’t depend on you…you are not the center of it.” She abruptly said.

My heart stopped.

How she could say that?

That we were only best friends and that I should understand her?

When did I get lost?


When did I lose her heart?

“Boa…” I said, but she was already gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Tears were forming in my eyes…..but I didn’t want to cry.

She had suddenly said to me that she was leaving………

And nobody was sure when she was going to return…..

Everything stopped there………

We haven’t talk in three days……..

But I needed to confirm something………..

9am. The clock marked.

Only one more hour and she was going to leave…..

My heart was hurting bad......I needed to see her, to talk to her….even if it was one last time….

I went to the garage and saw my motorcycle…..

The good memories riding that motorcycle……

But I wasn’t going to cry. I had to go to the airport.

There I would meet her again…….and found what was ahead for us and our relationship……

but for today…….

I guessed I had to say goodbye…..

End of POV