So NOW I have 2 OPPAS?

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Jaejoong’s POV

Suddenly she started hitting me….

Right…I almost forgot….she is not a cry baby girl….SHE IS JUST AN AGGRESSIVE GIRL!...

And I started running away from her laughing.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

Boa’s POV

It was a funny day. We ate ice cream, walked through the beach…more like running like crazy people….but it was the funniest thing I had done in a long time.

“Here we are…..your house. ” He said.

Oh right….it’s already 5 pm. I’m so nervous…..I hope my parents didn’t notice my absence.

“Well…bye Jaejoong.” I said facing him.

“Bye dong-saeng. Take care.” He said waving at me.

My father’s car wasn’t in the garage….great! But anyways I entered (my) home quietly.

“BOA!!!!!!!” my mom shouted at me.

Oh no……..

“KWON BOA!” …..dad?......    Crap….I’m so dead……

“Where have you been?” my mom asked me.

“I went out with my friend.”….where is Kyuhyung when I need him. I left him a note.

“You didn’t bother to tell us.” My dad stated.

“Dad….I left a note….. to Kyuhyung.”

“Is he your father?!....look what time it is?......you disappeared since morning.”

“KYUHYUNG!” my mother called him.

“Yes….?....what do you want? I’m playing video games!” he shouted from his room.

“Come here immediately!” my father said.

When he arrived I went to his side. He should help me….I am not the one that always gets in trouble.

“What?” he said in an annoyed tone.

“Did you know where your sister was?”

I looked at him with pleading eyes and murmured. “Please, help me this time.”

He just smirked. “Yes, I knew…she went out with her friend. She left a note."

“Then why you didn’t tell us!!….you know we were worried about her!!” my mother said desperately.

He shrugged and simply said. “You never asked.”

I was trying hard not to smile at his answer, but my parents were shocked.

“Boa…go to your room and stay there. We will talk to you later.” My father said. “Now we have to go to a meeting.” I simply nodded.

My parents grabbed their suitcases and quickly left the house. It seemed that they had only been waiting for me.

When I turned Kyuhyung wasn’t there anymore.

I went upstairs, but before entering my room I shouted. “Thanks.”

When I entered….

“AHHHH!!” I shouted seeing my brother lying in my bed.

He was looking at me with an evil grin on his face.

“You should only be scare if you did something wrong.”   He said.

“Ah?”

“Did you think I helped you for FREE??” he stood up and came to me.

“NO…NO…..Boa….” he said moving his head to the sides. “I saw everything….you have a lot to explain before I ask for my reward.”

“What are you talking about?!”

“You and the ‘pretty’ guy walking to the bus stop.”

Aish!....he saw us….now what do I do?......

“So what do you want!?”

“First explain….is he…your boyfriend?....the note you left said that you were leaving only for a moment….so I guess…”

“He is just a friend!.....to be exact my OPPA!....but he is a good one!...not like you!” I shouted.

So now I have 2 oppas??.....well that’s good I guess.

“OPPA??......Boa…Boa….don’t compare me…where could you find a better brother than me?” he said proudly.

“Whatever…”

“Wait!....my reward for helping you….you left the hole day without permission…to the beach?”

Do I smell??....this doesn’t matter know!….the reward is the problem.

“Well  dong-saeng, now we are on these terms no?...I am your REAL oppa…..so if you don’t want our parents to know about your date you should buy me a new video game.”

“Kyuhyung!...first it wasn’t a date!....second…I WON’T buy you a video game.”

“Well then… I will tell dad about it…and I will add some ‘details’ that I’m sure will be interesting.”

“Don’t you dare to invent anything ok?”

“You are the one who left without permission.”

“OK….ok…..you idiot!....I will buy it…..”

“Tomorrow”

“Fine….now….GET OUT!” I shouted.

He just left grinning like a loon….he is so annoying!....if he IS MY REAL brother…he was supposed to help me for free, right?..

I didn’t do anything really bad….but my parents hate when we go outside without telling them.

 

Kyuhyung’s POV

“Her oppa”, she said. Since when does she know this guy?

I better talk to him, if he dares hurt my sister, I will…..now I better keep an eye on them…

And now I have the chance to get a new video game!

 

Boa’s POV

I searched for my cell phone: two messages and 10 missing calls from my parents. I guess at first they didn’t know I left my cell phone.

First message: 

From Changmin:

“Hey where are you? Your parents called me…..are you alright?....I’m so worried about you.”

He is always so caring….I should send him a message to let him know I’m fine.

 

Second message:

From: Unknown number

“Boa, I hope I didn’t cause problems for you. But remember, here is your oppa to help you.”

How does he know my number?...

“PS: I have my ways, don’t ask me how I got your number. XD”

End of POV