I’m NOT YOUR OPPA, I am HER OPPA

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Boa’s POV

Second message:

From: Unknown number

“Boa, I hope I didn’t cause problems for you. But remember, here is your oppa to help you.”

How does he know my number?...

“PS: I have my ways, don’t ask me how I got your number. XD”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Boa’s POV

It’s Monday again. I really don’t want to go to school, but I can’t bother my parents anymore. They are still angry because of what I did on Saturday.

But I am angry because yesterday my ‘lovely’ brother forced me to buy his stupid video game!

Oh no I’m late! I better walk faster. Since when is the bus stop  so far away???

“Ouch!” I bumped into someone.

“Sorry!” I said bowing.

“It’s ok Boa, now hurry up or we will be late.”

I looked up. Jaejoong!

“Hi!” I said excitedly as we reached the bus stop.

“No time for greetings, the bus is here, get on.”

Ok….It isn’t that difficult to say hi…..is he mad?

When we got in the bus he looked at me. His gaze was so intense that it scared me.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to bring you problems.” He said truthfully.

I just smiled. He was embarrassed and ashamed; maybe that is why he was acting weird.

But I decided to punish him. Jeje…so I told him all the problems that the little trip to the beach caused.

He apologized like twenty times and that made me feel bad for him.

“It’s okay, it wasn’t a big deal anyways….they just yelled at me, they didn’t ground me.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“But your brother…”

I saw them fighting yesterday when they returned from buying something, and I heard something about the beach and how he helped her avoid more problems with her parents.

“Yeah…well….I had to buy him a video game….he was about to tell my parents big… I mean BIG LIES.”

“Sorry.” I said again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

We entered the classroom together. Like always people were making noise, but as soon we entered everyone shut up.

Heebon came running and stood between Boa and me.

“Hi Jaejoong oppa!” she said totally ignoring Boa.

I used to dislike her…..now though…after what Boa told me, I can’t stand her.

“I tried to change the partners list for music class, but teacher Jang didn’t let me.” She said pouting. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t practice together.” She said changing her mood.

 

Boa’s POV 

She leaned close to Jaejoong, standing in a ‘y’ pose and looking at Jaejoong’s face.

I just sighed. She was trying WAY TO HARD to call his attention. But I wonder what is in his mind after I told him my story.

“Heebon….I already told you that I’m NOT YOUR OPPA…..second…we will NEVER practice together...third….I have to go to my seat with MY DONG-SAENG…. I am HER OPPA.”

He grabbed my hand and walked to our seats. I was really shocked by his attitude, and it seemed that everyone felt the same; they gasped and kept looking at us until the teacher arrived.

During the next classes I could feel three gazes.

1. Yunho.  He was looking at me with a mocking face….like he knew something.

2. Heebon. She looked at me with hate in her eyes. I don’t understand how she dared looked at me like that after what she did to me.

3. Changmin. He was looking at me with a concerned face; I definitely need to explain to him what happened on Saturday.

 

Yunho’s POV

Hahaha…..Heebon is such an idiot. It’s obvious that Jae is not interested in her at all.  She looks so angry that it’s funny.

Why does Boa and Jae act so cold during classes? After what Jae told me, I thought they would be talking and laughing like crazy. I guess Heebon’s interruption affected their behavior today….I know that she caused some problems for Boa in the past. I am not sure of anything, like I told Jae when he asked me, but I better keep that girl away from them. 

If he wants to help Boa, I will help him. We are best friends for a reason, no?.....But the face he put when I asked him if they went on a date was so funny!...I am still laughing at it.

 

FLASHBACK

“Did you forgot we have to play today in the club?” I asked Jae when he entered his house smiling.

 “OH YUNHO!.....you scared me.”

“Where have you been?....You didn’t came for morning practice…we have to perform in one hour…let’s go.” I said getting up from the couch.

“Wait!...I have to recharge my video camera and download the video.” He said.

“Do you always take that camera everywhere?”

“Yeah.” He answered me smiling.

“Why are you so happy?….you are smiling since you arrived. And what is that smell?...you went to the beach?”

“ Yes…I went with Boa.” He said as his smile got bigger as he downloaded the video and the images of them appeared on the computer. 

“YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH BOA???!!!??”

His eyes got so big that I thought they were going to pop out and his jaw dropped to the floor.

“N-NO!.....w-we…..WE JUST HANG OUT LIKE OPPA AND DONG-SAENG!”

“Yeah…yeah….” I said smirking. “Explain on the way…now wash yourself or we will be late for the concert.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

NO ONE POV

When classes of the first period ended, Boa went to the back stairs to talk to Changmin.

 “Hey Changmin.” Boa said.

“Hey Boa.” He answered still looking at his book.

“I bring a muffin.” She said excited.

“Oh….” He simply replied without looking at her.

She sat beside him trying to figure out how to tell him about what had happened. Changmin always worried about her…and her disappearance on Saturday seemed to really affect him, also all the oppa-dong saeng thing.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yunho went to talk to Jaejoong, after asking Junsu to distract Heebon.

“Hey, what happened to you and your dong-saeng?” Yunho asked.

“Nothing….it’s just that I promised to help her…but now I realize that I don’t know how….”

“If it’s about music…I recommend you A LOT OF PATIENCE…. I used to teach her guitar….she at it.”

“Shut up!....for her it is hard…..she is a fragile girl.”

“Fragile my !...not literally…but she is the most aggressive girl I have ever met….she can beat you in basketball and I don’t only mean in the score, she can really hit you….”

“I know” he said smiling, while he remembered that she had already hit him and not only once.

End of POV