Everyday I DISCOVER something from YOU

The Melody of a Possibility

 

(Everything by SS501 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjYruJOtVU)

 

Jae´s POV

I woke up Sunday morning so tired, as if hadn´t sleep at all….

I was still lying on my bed with half of my face on the pillow…..

I didn’t want to get up….

I just started remembering how fun it was to be in the country club.

We played basketball, volleyball, soccer and swam at the pool….I got more tired than in the gym……

Even if I felt tired….I had an amazing day in the club…..

My friends and I have been so busy since school started again….that we needed a fun weekend….

And I noticed many things about my friends…..

Junsu was a great swimmer…..surely a dolphin….

Yoochun could actually fight even when most of the time he was calm…

And Yunho….well, he was totally bewitched with Seul Gi…..

The day they met…I didn’t know he would fall for her so easily….

But I also discovered how nervous I could feel when it came to face Boa, and let her see all my scars…

without my t-shirt……and when she approached the pool…I just left and went to talk to Yunho….

even though his advices sound crazy, they always help me….I guess they give me confidence…..

 

Well, after talking to Yunho a bit far from the pool, I went back and saw Boa leaving the pool.

It seemed like she had fallen into the pool …

I didn’t know the reason but it seemed to be Junsu’s fault since she was so angry with him.

But I just couldn’t let her go like that…so I followed her.

She walked with her head hanging low to the changing room. I held her wrist and she turned around,

but quickly she looked down.  

She was shaking and her face was red.

I analyzed the situation and got to the conclusion that:

She was embarrassed….or…….She was sick.

But I asked her anyways…..

“I’m just cold.” She simply answered.

Her voice was trembling and she seemed so fragile, so I hugged her…

I showed her my concern with a few words, but when I noticed our closeness I started blushing….

I was shirtless and well….her t-shirt was wet…and it was stuck to her skin….

but suddenly she said she was fine and pulled me to the pool. I was shocked by her sudden action….

 

Later she took off her t-shirt, I couldn’t stop from blushing even harder….she looked HOT HOT HOT!…..

why did she always hide that amazing body?…but I couldn’t think too much before Yunho pushed me to the pool…..

 

I guess Boa was nervous about using a swim suit…..

only if she knew the long talk I had with Yunho when he told me to take off my t-shirt…

I didn’t want everyone to see the rest of my scars….

that is  why before getting close to Boa without my t-shirt I needed to talk to him again….

 

The scars that I had were the reflection of my past,

but also on my back there was a sign that meant the big change I decided to take when I left my old school.

Even when my mother almost killed me because I got a tattoo,

I needed some prove to believe that I could fly away from the horrible experience,

and before my first concert with Yunho I decided to put...a pair of wings…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I went to the park a few blocks away from my house where Boa asked me to meet.

I was walking slowly admiring the scenery and I saw Boa sitting on a blanket near a big tree.

I sat next to her and she smiled at me. After our little conversation outside the pool, we didn’t have time to talk.

I knew she had many questions, because when we almost exited the pool I felt she was looking at my back, but before she could talk Eunhye called us for lunch.

“Jae…..this park brings many memories to my mind. This park is where I learned to ride a bike….

where I fell….where my knee got an injury…and it left a scar…” She said and she gave me a sad smile.

 

I didn’t understand what really she meant by that so I just caressed her face telling her to continue.

 

 “I know we have already talked about this, but…..” she breathed heavily.

 

I looked at her with questioning look.

 

 “Jae…..the scars in your back….they are worst than the ones you showed me…..”she said and bit her lip.

“They are just scars…..they are in the past….they don’t hurt anymore….” I said hugging her.

She sighed. “You suffered a lot…..didn’t you?”

I nodded. “The one near your spine….” She didn’t have to continue before I hugged her tighter.

 

It was really painful to remember how that scar appeared there…..the way they burned my skin…

 

“Jae, if you don´t want to talk about…”she started saying, but I cut her off….

“They burned my skin there…” I said and sighed.

She broke the hug and looked at my eyes.

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes…

“Don´t cry or I will leave…..” I said.

I was breaking inside and at any moment I was going to cry.

She hadn’t seen me cry before and I wasn’t going to let her see me crying at that moment.

 

 

 

Boa´s POV

He was sad, and I knew that crying wouldn’t help him, but my tears appeared….and before I could let them fall….

“Don´t cry or I will leave…..” he said.

He wasn’t angry, but I knew this was a sensitive subject and he wasn’t going to let that ruin his mood the whole day.

“You will leave flying?...with your beautiful wings?” I asked him trying to leave the depressed situation behind.

He chuckled.

“You saw my tattoo…” he said and with a little smile on his lips….

I grabbed his hand. “Why you didn’t tell me you had a tattoo? Since when have you had it?”

“For how long you were looking at my back?” he said now smirking.

“Jae!” I whined.

“I had it since my first concert in the club…..it means peace and freedom….”

“OH…..So I have a real angel beside me?” I said and cupped his face in my hands.

“Luckily a live one…..after his mother almost killed him for having wings…” he said chuckling.

I chuckled too.

“Jae….everyday I discover something new from you…..and that makes me love you even more” I said giving him a peck on the lips.

Suddenly he hugged me.

“Thanks….everyday I discover how much I love you….and how carefully you make my scars disappear…”

“…thanks for letting me share my scars with you too.”I said closing my eyes.

We stayed there….the afternoon wind softly brushing our faces, while our hearts beat together in our embrace.

 

End of POV