The fact of meeting each other in one look...

The Melody of a Possibility

Boa’s  POV

Finally I have arrived at school. I want to sleep so badly!. Eun-Hye called me last night to complain about her boyfriend, AGAIN!. I have lost track of how many calls I have received about the same subject. I really do not understand her, but since she is my only girlfriend I must listen to her problems. Thanks to her I am really not exited with the idea of having a boyfriend. Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin had also taught me a lot about boy’s behavior so I don’t get a crush easily.

In my way to class many people walked beside me, but nobody greeted me. In fact, I don’t have many friends and the rest of my classmates don’t even bother to get to know me. But I prefer to have few good friends than a lot of fake ones.

Walking through the corridor of the second floor, I notice Yoochun with all his art materials. He is a great artist and had tried to teach me, but I failed miserably. Art is not for me, what I love the most is music.

“Hi Boa”

“Hi Yoochun, where are you going? We have math class”

“Well...I know, but now I have a nice idea for a new painting.”

“Yah Yoochun!...If you are going to skip class….I will..”

“Please don’t tell the teacher. Tell him I am in the infirmary” Yoochun told me in a hurried tone.

“Babo….I want to skip class with you” I said with a smiling face

“Sorry for interrupting your interesting conversation, but I am headingto theclassroom, are you going to enter?”


“Teacher So!” Yoochun and I shouted completely surprised from the sudden appearance of the teacher.

“Are you going to class or no?”

“Yes Seon-saeng-nim” we both replied and walked to the math class

Changmin and Eun-Hye were already there and Junsu was trying to make them laugh, but as always he didn’t accomplish it. Yunho was reading something and waved to us when we entered the classroom. 

I went to my seat and looked through the window. I partially opened it because I neededfresh air to not fall sleep.

Teacher So started the class, but a few minutes after the class begun, the door opened and the teacher announced that there was a new student. I didn’t even bother to turn to look, but the gossip was getting really loud. The new student presented himself in front of the class and stayed in the front of the classroom. 

Suddenly the teacher called my name and I turn to look at him. He told the new student to sit behind me. Until this moment I didn’t care about the new student, but then I looked at him and his eyes met mine.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

It was my first day at my new school. I was happy, a new school will help me forget everything and start anew. This school is smaller than the previous one, but is near my house and my friend Yunho studies here.

I have arrived late so I entered the class in a quiet way. The teacher turned around and I greeted him. I looked at the rest of the students and they were murmuring things. The teacher told me to present myself.

“Hi I am Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you.” I said

Then the teacher said: “Kwon Boa” and a girl that was looking at the window turned to looked at him. Then he told me to sit behind her.

I started walking, but at my second step she looked at me, directly to my eyes. I felt a weird connection.

 

Boa’s POV

It was like he had entered my soul. I felt so vulnerable, like he was discovering my deepest secrets and reading all my thoughts. I tried to escape from his gaze, but at the same time I felt that I was reading his mind. He wanted to tell me something when….

“Hi, I am Heebon” Heebon stood between him and me.

For some reason I felt relieved that this gaze thing was over, but my heart was pumping very fast.  I turned to look through the window, when I felt he passed beside me to his seat.

The math class was so boring that I was falling asleep. But then the new student (I wish I remember what his name was) started humming a song. I didn’t recognize the song at first, but then out of the blue I started humming it too. It was Gara Gara Go from Big Bang, one of my favorite songs from them.

I was so into our humming that when the bell rang I realized I hadn’t copy anything from the board. I turn around to see if he was in the same condition and to my surprise I saw his notebook full with the class notes.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Her eyes opened so big when she turned around and saw my notebook. It was kind of funny so all I did was smile at her, close my notebook, pick up my bag pack and walk to the door. I could feel her following mewith her eyes (those beautiful eyes of her). And I smile again as I left the classroom.

 

Boa’s POV

I was so embarrassed. I only can imagine the face I put when I looked at his notebook. I was lost in my thoughts still sittingin my desk when I heard,

 “Boa! Boa!”

Eun-Hye was there looking at me with a concerned face.

“Are you alright?”

I nodded and smile at her. I didn’t want her to start asking more questions as always so I picked up my things and start walking to the door.

“Hey you know?”…Eun-Hye told me walking next to me “The new student is Yunho’s friend and is in all our classes”

“The new student….” Suddenly the image of him, of his eyes came to my mind.

I started walking faster leaving Eun-Hye behind.

“Boa wait for me!” she shouted

But I didn’t care and continue walking. Why did he haveto be in all my classes….the math class was embarrassing enough! And my heart started pumping fast again.

End of POV.