Chapter Six; Disenchanted

Sheer Arrogance

Chapter Six; Disenchanted (23/08/2013)

Disenchanted: to rid of or free from enchantment, illusion, credulity.

3 Weeks Later...

'Seohyun-ah! Your phone is ringing!' Yoona hollered from downstairs as Seohyun stirred in her nap before going back to sleep. 'Yahhhh your phone is still ringing!' Yoona banged on her bedroom door impatiently as she lazily got up and opened the door.

'Who is it?' She asked, yawning. 'You look yourself.' Yoona said, tossing Seohyun her phone before walking downstairs. Seohyun kicked off her slippers before plopping onto the bed. 

Sehun-sshi

'Hello? Sehun?' 'Oh yes, noona. It's me, Sehun. Umm.. Kai just got discharged and he wants to ask you all over for a sleepover? Is it convenient or are your parents worried?' 'Sleepover? Sure. The unnies are at my house anyway.' 'Great. Are you guys able to be here by 7pm?' 'Yeah, sure.' 'See you guys later then! I'll text you the address later.' 'I'll wait for it then. See you too.'

Seohyun hung up and went downstairs, 'Sehun asked us to go over for a sleepover at some place, he'll text me the address later.' 'Why sleepover?' Sooyoung asked, munching on potato chips. 'Kai just got discharged. We need to be there by 7 so start packing. It's 5.40 now.' Seohyun said before heading up to her bedroom.

Seohyun's phone vibrated and she unlocked her phone, seeing a text message from Sehun.

Sehun-sshi

Hi noona ^^ We'll be having the sleepover at Suho hyung's house later on! It's in the Gangnam District, the places with the private properties. The address; Alexandra Road, Astoria Palace 110. See you guys later at 7! I'll be waiting with the hyungs~ ^^

P.s: If you guys are lost, just call me! (:

                           The cute Sehun.

Seohyun giggled as she read the message, 'Childish,' she mumbled as she pulled out a bag that could contain the stuffs she needed. Stuffing in muscle tanks, shorts, makeup and other stuffs, she zipped in up and looked at the time.

'Since it's 6, should I take a short nap?..' Seohyum mumbled to herself, yawning once more, stretching. 'Oh dang it.' She cursed as she suddenly remembered she forgot to change, Suho's house was obviously not a stone's throw away from here.

She picked out a US flag tank top and a pair of denim shorts and changed into them. She grabbed the bag from her bed and made sure she got everything she needed and rushed out, slamming her door in the process.

'Unnie! We have to leave now. Joonmyun oppa's house is quite far from here.' She said as she slipped into her black converse.

'I wonder how their house will look like..' 'He's a rich kid.' 'Why did they even bother to ask us? Maybe cause of Seohyunnie?'

Seohyun gasped.

'Damn it! I forgot to tell Dae that we're going.' Seohyun facepalmed herself. 'You're in hot soup.' Taeyeon ticked her off before she called Daehyun.

'Oh? Baby? Why are you calling? Where are you?' 'Oppa, promise me you won't scold me if I tell you.' 'Fine fine, I promise. Answer me now.' 'Sehun asked us over for a sleepover at Suho's house and we're on the way there already... I forgot to tell you cause we were in a hurry.' 'You what?! Yah! Who gave you the permission? You still haven't finished the assignment have you?! Yah! You'll get it from me!' 'Yah! You promised you wouldn't scold me! And! Kai's my seat mate, which means he's my project partner. I'm going there so that we can do it together.'

Daehyun sighed over the other side of the line.

'Be safe then, Baby.' 'I'll make sure I do. The unnies will too.' Seohyun hung up, sighing.

'I think Daehyun's angry.' Sunny guessed. 'I think so too. But, I'm just going there for a short while, I'll be doing my project too, so it's fine.' Seohyun muttered as she looked at Sehun's text message. 'I think it's here.' She said, checking the address for the second time.

Yuri pressed the doorbell, 'This is so big. Amazingly big compared to my house.' Hyoyeon admired the house as Seohyun secretly smirked.

'Noona!' Sehun came running out. 'Annyeong noona!' He waved to Seohyun. 'Mehh.. You only care about her and we suddenly became invisible?' Tiffany sulked. 'Sorry noonas, I forgot. Come in quickly, it's cold outside!' He ushered as he grinned widely.

Seohyun kicked off her shoes before she sneezed. 'Noona, are you cold?' Sehun asked, taking off his baseball jacket and passing it to her. 'Oh! You all are here!' Suho greeted lightheartedly. 'Where's Jongin?' Seohyun asked.

'He's upstairs, second floor, 3 room on the left.' Suho smiled as he gave her the directions. 'Thank you.' She thanked and bowed, dashing to where Kai was almost immediately.

Knocking on the door, she heard Kai say 'come in', she opened the door and saw Kai's silhouette, he was focussing on his homework, those he missed when he did not attend classes during the past few weeks, he was also working on the project too, making Seohyun feel a wave of guilt wash over her.

'Jongin?' 'Who is it?' He asked, without even looking back. 'It's your noona~' Seohyun sang as she walked quickly to Kai's side. 'Seohyun noona!' He exclaimed as he bounced up and hugged Seohyun. 'I haven't been seeing you for a week already! Where were you?' Kai asked as he looked at Seohyun frantically.

'Can you take a break? You seem so tired! Do you need help with your work? Should I give you tuitions? Have you been eating well lately? I'm fine and in one piece over here!' Seohyun bombarded him with a bunch of questions. 'I'll do so later! You don't say! You look more tired than I am. I'll ask if I'm stuck and no tuition needed noona! I've gained weight, so that means I'm eating. Stop being such a naggy noona!' Kai complained, pouting.

Seohyun giggled before ruffling the younger's hair.


'Ah I'm so full.' Sooyoung said before plopping down onto the couch. 'Oh my my, Choi Sooyoung. It's like the first time I've ever heard you say you're full.' Yoona said laughing loudly.

'Let's play Truth or Dare, shall we? I'm bored!' Kyungsoo suggested as he beamed delightfully at all of them. 'Sure, since I'm bored too.' Kris implied casually. All the 21 of them sat in a circle and Suho's helper got them an empty soju bottle. 'Okay, so who starts first?'

'Oh me me me!' Chanyeol raised his hand before screeching excitedly. 'Sure. Truth or Dare, Chanyeol-ah.' Suho asked, chuckling. 'Truth.' 'What was your first impression on Jessica?' 'Ohh.. I just find her really pretty.' He answered sheepishly.

'Next!' Chanyeol spined the bottle and it landed on Suho. 'Hyung, what was your first impression on Luhan?' Kyungsoo asked. 'Oh that. I had a crush on him.' He answered. chuckling uncontrollably.

The game continued with all sorts of funny questions and dares by the people. 'My turn to spin!' Xiumin stuck his tongue out and the bottle landed on no other than Seohyun.

'Truth or Dare, Princess?' Lay asked, smirking. Being the hot headed one, she of course said 'Dare'.

'You're sure? Don't end up like that stupid Kris.' Tao said, laughing. 'Hey shut up you.' Kris glared at Tao. 'Okay, I dare you to... Kiss Jongin, on the lips.' Lay said. 'Hyung, that's too over. On the cheek maybe?' Kai asked, chuckling.

'I know. I was just kidding. A hug then.' Kai's shoulders dropped, but at least there was still a hug. 'I owe you a hug then.' Seohyun said simply, scrolling through her phone. 'Sure?' Kai mumbled.

After a few more rounds, it was already 12.30AM. 'I don't wanna go to sleep yet! Let's watch a horror movie, shall we?' Chanyeol suggested, winking at Kai who was sitting beside Seohyun. 'Hey, do you have anything to drink?' She asked.

'Soju?' Suho asked, 'That was what I was looking for,' 'How many?' Suho asked, opening the fridge.'5.'

Seohyun started getting sleepy by the time she finished the third bottle. 'Hey, noona, are you sleepy?' Kai asked, nudging Seohyun whose head was already resting on Kai. 'A little. I did not sleep for 3 days straight. I only took a short nap this afternoon cause I was rushing through my assignments.' Seohyun said with her eyelids half-opened.

'Omo..' Kai mumbled. Seohyun opened her eyes and focussed on the movie for a short while. That was when the monster with a disfigured face appeared. 'Omo!' Seohyun gasped as she held Kai's arm and hid fearfully. 'Look at you two!' Taeyeon yelped.


'Hyung, she's asleep.' Sehun said as he noticed Seohyun sleeping peacefully with her arms crossed, head on Kai's shoulder. 'Aigoo. Kai, you bring her up.' Lay said as he cleaned up with the rest of the people. 'To where?' 'Anywhere you want.' Lay mumbled, clearing up Seohyun's soju bottles.

Kai sighed as he carried Seohyun bridal style back to his room. Covering Seohyun up with the blankets, he grabbed a pillow and a small blanket, heading for the couch in the room.

 

 

'Good night, noona.'