Chapter Thirty Four

Sheer Arrogance

Chapter Thirty Four;

Written; 03/01/2014

 

Baekhyun glanced at the frail girl whose eyes were still glassy and sparkling with tears, lying in his embrace all so comfortably. A soft sigh escaped his now dry lips, his hand ran along her silky brown hair. 'Are you okay now? Do you want to go back? It's getting cold out here.' Baekhyun asked softly, looking into her brown orbs.

'You can head in first, I want some time alone.' She assured him and asked him to leave. 'You sure you'll be okay out here? I'll stay, really. It's okay, Seohyun-ah.' Baekhyun offered. However, Seohyun shook her head gently and pushed Baekhyun slightly away. 'Go on in, you'll get sick. I'm going to be okay, I'm sure.'

Baekhyun swallowed nervously. 'Call me when you go back, okay? Sleep early, good night.' Baekhyun had no choice but to leave her, he knew her well and clearly he knew she didn't want him there, she's a persistent kid. Baekhyun took off his coat as she nodded, 'Here, if you're really cold, go on in, okay?' He mumbled, draping the coat over her shoulders.

'Thank you, Baek Puppy.' She mumbled and thanked him before seeing him stumbled across the pathway and into the resort. Once she saw his silhouette out of her sight, she sighed before a tear slid down once again.

She felt sorry for him, she knew he has feelings for her, but yet she acts oblivious toward it and continues crying over the stupid Kim Jongin. Talking about that, Chanyeol too. She scolded herself for being a stupid girl. Out of the two guys that treasured her, why Kim Jongin? Why him?

Most of all, she felt like an idiot crying over that bastard.

She didn't forget about her promise with Chanyeol, neither did she forget about her promise to Jongin for planning his wedding with Taeyeon. No matter how much it will hurt her to do that, a promise is a promise and she can't break it.

For her grandmother once said to her that a girl's wedding is an important event in her life.


'Hey, time to wake up! You've got to see your Baekhyun! We're going shopping today!' Tiffany shrieked. 'I'm not going, I'm tired.' Seohyun mumbled in her sleep before pulling her covers up once again. 'Don't you dare not go!' Jessica shouted from the bathroom. 'I heard Baekhyun's not in a good mood today and I don't want him shouting at us early in the morning so the only thing you can do today is tag along and make him forget everything that happened yesterday. Promise?' Tiffany asked.

'Why?'

'I talked to you for so long and you just give me a one word reply? Oh my, lady! You've gotta work on your manners!' Tiffany almost strangled the younger one. 'Fine.' Seohyun lazily got out from her bed and trudged to the bathroom to wash up.

'Oh yeah, why is Baekhyun 'not in a good mood' as you've said?' Seohyun asked, slipping her phone and wallet into the jacket of her coat. 'Not too sure but I received a text from Joonmyun asking me to persuade you into going because Baekhyun kind of got into a fight with Jongin again yesterday, around midnight.' Jessica muttered, applying some lip gloss.

'Oh my gosh, what?' Seohyun asked for confirmation as she place her eyeliner on the dressing table. 'Yeah, you heard me. So you better go.' Jessica smirked slyly. Seohyun just shooked her head, closing the door behind her, not forgetting to bring along Baekhyun's coat too.

Baekhyun glared at Kai menacingly as he rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner. 'Now, would you please stop that, mister. I appreciate that very much.' Seohyun's sngelic voice cut the staring contest between the two out.

'Here's your coat, Baek Puppy.' Seohyun chirped, handing Baekhyun his coat back. 'Must've been cold for you to walk back yesterday, huh?' Seohyun chuckled.

Baekhyun smirked unknowingly at Jongin's face when Seohyun called out his nickname and obviously because her caring attitude towards him. 'Anything for you,' He smiled back gently. 'Hey, what happened to your face?' She asked as he hands unknowingly reached out to caress his face. 'Nothing much, it's fine.' He assured, grabbing Seohyun's hand with his own.

'You sure?' Seohyun asked with worry evidently plastered on her face before Baekhyun nodded to reassure her.

'Miss, your peppermint lattes.' A voice startled her a little before she realized it was just the waitress just now when she ordered two cups of peppermint lattes. 'Thank you,' She muttered before pushing a cup towards Baekhyun.

'Anything for you,' She cooed before winking at Baekhyun. Seohyun scoffed. 'Now would you please get away? I don't like people flirting around especially in that manner with my guy.' Seohyun shot at the girl before glaring daggers at her. 'I'm sorry then.' The girl wuickly bowed and moved away. 'Stupid.' Seohyun muttered before rolling her eyes.

Baekhyun just grinned cheekily at the sulking Jongin sitting with Taeyeon who was blabbering none stop about something. 'Hey! Kim Jongin are you listening to me?' Taeyeon asked, 'Of course I am.' Kai stuttered a little. 'Then why in the world are you looking at Jung Seohyun?' She shrieked. 'I'm sorry, Tae.' He apologized with Seohyun and everyone staring at them.

That was when Taeyeon walked up to Seohyun as she held onto her caramel frappucino tightly, burning with anger. 'How dare you.' She said, clenching onto the cup tightly before directly puring the whole thing onto Seohyun's muscle tank.

Everyone gasped as Baekhyun grabbed the cup from her and threw it hard onto the ground. Little did they see Chanyeol sulking, he wanted to be the one that saved the damsel in distress, more than Baekhyun wanted to be.

'Yah, Kim Taeyeon. I dare you to do anything bad to her one more time and I'll make sure you die in my hands. Do you hear me?' Baekhyun warned, glaring lazers into her eyes. 'It's okay.' Everyone was shocked at Seohyun's calm being. 'I'm fine, everything's fine.' She mumbled, using a tissue to clean her tank before anything bad could happen.

She sulked. 'This is my favorite shirt, pity it got ruined.' She scoffed at herself for being careless and slow. She could've cleaned that stain away before it really sunk in.

'I'll get a new one for you,' Baekhyun suggested.

'You can't get it anywhere anymore. It's from my grandma.'

And her simple sentence stunned each and everyone of them.


 

Heyyy guys! I'm back T_T Sad to say, nowadays I can only update on the weekends! >< I have many assignments and other stuffs to do... Uhm so yeah. Hope you guys can understand! >< I'll update as much as I can! I promise >< Oh yes! Any Baekhyun fans out there like me?! I'M SURE THERE ARE SINCE HE'S SUCH A LITTLE CUTIE PIE <3 I LOVE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN <3

Anyways.

I've got this new story 'Concrete Angel' up on my profile with just the foreword and chap 1 up so do check it out! Co-starring Luhannieeeee <3 Yeahh, so go. LIKE RIGHT NOW. Subscribe and love it like how you love this fic <3 Sooooo yeah. Check Concrete Angel at my profiel cause I'm too lazy to even put the link up. Kidding. Later okay later. I'm still thinking up stuffs I cna write.

You guys are awesome and stay that way! <3 /throws love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/620467/concrete-angel-drama-romance-schoollife-you-exo-baekhyun-baekhyunxoc