Chapter 36

Sheer Arrogance

Chapter 36 {16/05/2014}

 

Chanyeol fastened the ribbon to the gift box. He sighed, 'Just one last gift for her, one last one. This is the most I can do for her.' He sighed, biting on his lower lip. Tears were b continously at the edge of his eye rims, he was trembling badly. He fell onto the marble ground of his dwelling, leaning against the wall, he brought his knees to his chest and closed his eyes. Images of the times you spent together appeared one by one in his mind, and that was it; tears he held in, flowed out uncontrollably.

'If I really love you, I should let you go, right?'


Seohyun's face lit up. The happiness was evident when she saw that familiar face walk in after the sound of the bells at the doors of the cafe. It was of course, none other than Byun Baekhyun. They've started dating after everyone thought, was the end of Seohyun, when Kim Jongin ended it with her. She just somehow found herself falling deeper, and deeper in love with the Baekhyun that she thought would be her close friend. Baekhyun cared for her more than she cared for herself and more importantly, he changed for her.

'Hey, baby.' Baekhyun grinned and said before sitting down. 'How's your day so far?' Seohyun asked before sipping her hot chocolate. 'It's better now, of course, now that I see you.' He smirked. 'So, how are you doing? Planning for Jongin and Kim Taeyeon's wedding? You really want to help them?' Baekhyun asked again for the countless time. 'Of course I do, I genuinely do. They were my friends once, and I know that to a girl, a perfect wedding is everything she will wish for.' Seohyun sighed dreamily.

'One day, it will be us, okay?' Baekhyun smiled after Seohyun nodded and got up to plant a kiss on her forehead.


'I, Kim Jongin, take you, Kim Taeyeon, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.' Jongin ended his voice with a blissful smile as Seohyun clasped her hands together in joy, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

'Your day will come soon, my dear.' Baekhyun grinned to himself as he watched his beloved walk up to the newly weds to congratulate them. He was really happy that she was able to let go of the past and chose to walk into the future with him. He was indeed really happy that she chose to be with him, and be his source of happiness.

'Hey, Byun Baekhyun. We're waiting, when are you gonna propose to her? We're getting impatient already!' Tiffany squealed, looking at Seohyun's big smile as she looked around the church hall. Baekhyun hesitated, slowly, a soft smile formed on his face. 'Noona, I will take her as my wife soon. Don't worry.'

'Seohyun!' A familiar voice called out for the said female who was immersed in the beautiful decorations around the church, especially the wedding photo of Jongin and Taeyeon. 

It was Jongin.

'Thank you so so much for making all these possible. I really appreciate it. Taeyeon looks really beautiful in her wedding gown.' His warm smile moved Seohyun. 'I hope you and Baekhyun will get married soon too.' He continued, eyes not leaving yours. 'I'm really sorry for what happened in the past but you know what?' He chuckled a little before continuing. 'I'm not worth it you know, now that I think about it. Baekhyun takes care of you so much, he showers you with so much love.. It's really overwhelming and it proves to me that I can also take care of my own wife well too. Baekhyun hyung inspires me and you're a really lucky girl to have him by your side no matter what.' Jongin ended with his sentence, his hands clasped together, that same old smile still plastered on.

'Of course,' she started off with that cheeky grin of hers, 'He's a keeper.' 


He took a deep breath, started pacing around wrinkling his nose like a puppy. 

'Do it already! Quick! Everyone's waiting! JUST PRESS IT.' Jongdae glared at Baekhyun impatiently. 

Baekhyun nodded and pressed the doorbell, revealing a smiling Seohyun. 'Oh hey! What are you doing here?' She asked like a clueless puppy.

 

Baekhyun just smirked. 

Abort mission.


 

Hello peopleeeeeee

It's coming to an end .. if you haven't realise it :b But I decided to just keep this short and leave you guys hanging cause I'm a baddie :> 

ok so guise check my new blog out my previous one .. let's just say I forgot my password. 

okayyyyyyzzz go take a look at my blog and I'll update soon I promise!! deal!? YES. 

Comment and tell me what you think about this lame chapter & maybe tell me what you want me to write? Maybe it'll extend it a little bit longer. Follow follow follow & I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND.  you heard me. here's cutie pie HamsterGyu for everyone.

okbye.