Chapter Thirty One

Sheer Arrogance

Chapter Thirty One

Written; 11/12/2013

 

 

Seohyun trudged to school with a cup of coffee in her hands, she sipped on it leisurely as she glanced around. She admired those happy couples that were walking together hand in hand, oh how she wished he could be right by her side right now, walking her to school like he always did in the past. A heavy sigh escaped her pink lips as she wondered how they were doing. But on the other hand, she thought she shouldn't, he was already none of her business anymore, don't you think?

 

In the blink of an eye, a year has quietly passed again, the nostalgia for him always fills her heart. 'It's loneliness,' She mumbled to herself. If time could turn back, and return to that year and those feelings of love — if she returned to that first time, would everything turn out different?

Whatever.

She just wanted to let him go, if that was what he wanted, she would give it to him. She didn't want his heart to be somewhere else, it wouldn't be the same anymore. So why not just give him up? She didn't want him cooped up with her, where he couldn't be happy like he did back then.

She just wanted him to be happy with her, even though he was with the person she disliked the most — she bet even if he cheated on her with another girl, it would be the same, she would want him happy in any way.


 

The people inside the school were all blabbering nonsensical stuff — or so they thought. The clique were all gathered in the school, drinking hot beverages as they waited for the rest of their people to come before the lessons started this morning.

'Yah, have you heard?' Tiffany asked as she nudged Jessica who was half-awake beside her, 'Heard what?' Chen asked after he heard what Tiffany questioned Jessica. 'Stop being a nosey parker.' Tiffany hissed as she took a sip of her rose tea. 'Don't tell me you don't know anything about this.' She raised a brow and asked.

'Know what?' Minseok asked with an annoyed expression. 'Seriously? It has been going around the school this morning, everyone's talking about it.' Tiffany asked, scoffing. 'Well, it just happens that we all don't know.' Kris replied.

Tiffany's face expression showed a little bit of hesitance.

'It's rumored that Taeyeon's pregnant...' Tiffany mumbled, Baekhyun immediately choked on his kimbap. His lips twitched, a smirk formed. 'What?!' Yoona's shriek alarmed all the students along the hallway, even a teacher glared at her.

Smiling sheepishly, she sat back down on her seat. 'With who's?' She asked, 'Kim Jongin, duhh.' Tiffany rolled her eyes saying. 'How could she?' Hyoyeon then shrieked, 'She's not married! And Kai's going to be dead, if he's parents find out about it...' She continued.

'That's their problem then.' Tao added, 'I wonder how Seohyun noona would feel if she hears this.' He continued, sighing. ' just got real,' Kris smirked as he shook his head.


 

'Hey! Have you heard? Taeyeon unnie and Kai Oppa, they—' The girl who was blabbering non-stop to her friend beside her about the rumor, immediately shut up when she saw Seohyun strutting pass her, the dark aura spreading around. 'I-I'm so sorry, sunbaenim.' The girl bowed and apologized to her right after.

'Sorry for what? But never mind.' She responded, walking away to throw her cup of finished coffee away into the trash can. Heading for her locker, she couldn't help but notice the looks people were giving her. Sadness, pity, disappointment.

She was puzzled, why were people looking at her sympathetically early in the morning? She couldn't care less as a little note fell out of her locker after she opened it. It was a little orange sticky note given by someone.

Yah! Have you heard? Omg!!

Kim Taeyeon's pregnant with Kim Jongin's kid!

 

FAINTS.

I know this is kinda unbeliveable but it's true ><

I'm sorry bestfriend. You've gotten know, don't you...

See you in class later!!

— Sunhwa.

She felt a sense of loss, like someone had died. She also felt lost as if she had no direction. A heaviness remained in her chest for a long time and occasionally she felt like something was piercing her where her heart was supposed to be. It felt like her heart and  throat have actually been torn out of her body and  guts are churning. There is a tint of real physical pain and nausea to accompany the emotional despair. It feels like there is a hole in her chest, she's numb, and she felt like she was overwhelmed with pain like someone is trying to rip her heart out. On top of that had have no motivation and feel worthless and like she will never be happy again.

She herself couldn't exactly describe how she felt, her mind was blank. Her eyes just turned glassy and red, looking away with a red face. 'Don't you dare cry, Jung Seohyun.' She mumbled, gritting her teeth as tears silently filled her eyes. Her shaking hands balled up into a clenched fist and she dug her nails into her palms as she bit her quivering lip.

She crushed the sticky note and threw it harshly before it landed on the floor silently.

Little did she know someone was watching her from behind, his heart was hurting so much he could barely breathe. It felt as if someone was continously stabbing his heart with a sharp knife, his heart was bleeding and it felt as if their was an unknown emptiness in his heart.

Nonetheless, he bent down and picked up the crumpled little paper, he opened it and read the contents, eyes widening bit by bit. The pain came back again not long after it subsided, he felt numb and as if his cells all stopped working.

 

So she knows about this already? I'm so sorry I have to do this, love.


 

Author's Note;

Hey guys>//< I'm backkkkk /throws love/ Sorry for my sudden disappearance back in the few chapters OTL XD I'm here to explain!! And so sorry for the short chapter >< This idea just came out in my dream last night. I know it's weird but don't judge me >//< Okayyy. So recently I've been busy with my co-story ideas. Oh yeahh, guys do check it out!

Here >>> EXO Oneshots

It's a oneshot thing by an AFF friend of mine and I'm the co-author muahaha. LOL XDD Okay so I've been stuck with the Kai oneshot I'm supposed to write although there's plenty of elaboration LOL. Okay and I'm thinking of writing the Christmas Special oneshot featuring Kyungsoo but I'm stuck with that too ><

AND!

I'm thinking of deleting some of my "unwanted" fics that I don't really wanna write now lol. Cause I don't have any idea on how to do it anymore otl. And I'm having a new story idea and I'm determined to make that story a big hit!! /throws confetti/

It's going to be featuring you and Baekhyun of course. I'll tell you guys and go around advertising it when it's up! It's gonna be a pretty angsty one muahaha. I've been feeling down these few days so this idea just came by and I've decided to write it ^^

I've pretty much been inspired by the current stories that are being featured. You know, every writer's dream is to be featured on the home page *^* /dreams.

I wanna get featured, seriously. IT'S BEEN MY GODDAMNED DREAM SINCE DAY ONE. /cries a river

Sooooo. That's all. I know some of you guys might not read this but if you did, I'm really thankful and uhmm, really from the below of my heart I thank you guys for subbing, reading and being there all the while even when the times I didn't get to update and gave trashy excuses OTL. I'm sorry for the infrequent updates but yeahh I'll update more often now ^^

psps. Sorry for the cliffhanger over here muahah XD There's gonna be a plot twist! /spoiler alert

So too bad to the people who doesn't read my note and doesn't catch this segment muahahaha. XDD Love you guys so much! Don't forget that! <3

PastelMacaronsx.