Chapter 9

Fall For You

KAI’s POV

“Jongin? What do you mean Jongin?” Mishil said looking at me then to Tao.

“His real name is Jongin. Don’t you know that --”

“I go by the name Kai.” I said looking the other way while cutting him off.

“So what are the two of you doing here?” He said asking Mishil. I guessed he sensed the tension I’ve got when he came. So he did not bother asking me anymore.

“Kai.. I mean Jongin..” I glared at her using my name Jongin. “I mean Kai.. said that he will show me beautiful places here.” Then Tao laughed making his shoulders shake. I rolled my eyes and not bother to look at them.

“You did?” He asked still laughing. Aish! If I don’t control myself now, I’ll surely hit you on your face. “Aye. I can’t believe you did. Do you mind if I borrow Mishil for a while and show him the places she needed to see.”

“But Kai said --” Mishil started to protest but I cut her off.

“I don’t mind. Take her. I don’t care.” I left them without saying any words. I throw the rose on the trash bin I saw. I walked the opposite direction to where they head to. I stopped and took a last glance at them until I don’t see them anymore. “Tss!” I muttered under my breath. I heard laughter from my side and those voices are familiar. As soon as I turned my back someone spoke.

“Oh is that Kai?” Shoot! I must have walked faster. I sighed. “Oh it’s really you.” Chanyeol said slapping my shoulder. “So what are you doing here?”

“I’m with Mishil.” I said shortly.

“Uh.. I don’t see Mishil.” Sehun said as a matter of fact.

“He’s with Tao right now. I’m hungry let’s eat.” I said starting to walk.

“I think you’re jealous with Tao.” D.O said casually. I hit him in his head. “Yah! That hurts.”

 

MISHIL’s POV

“Oh do you think Kai is mad at me?” He laughed.

“Do you think he has the reason to be mad at you?” I shrugged my shoulder.

“Well, he always get mad at me even though I don’t know the reason.”

“Forget him. Have you ever tried riding a motorcycle?” He asked changing the topic. I shook my head to answer him no. “So you’ll experience it riding with me.” He pulled my hand and takes me to his motorcycle. He put the helmet on my head. I doubted to ride on his back so he looked at me. “Don’t worry we’ll never fall.”

“Are you sure we won’t fall?” I asked still doubting this ride.

(Try using TVXQ Love is here for a short time..)

 

He came closer to my face. “Of course not.” Then there I ride on his back. I put my hands on his waist and hold him tightly. At first I was afraid so I can’t bear to look everywhere. I just hid my face behind his back. “How would you appreciate this ride if you won’t look?” He shouted under his helmet.

I tried to lift my head and opened my eyes. Everything is moving fast but the feeling is really good. I can’t stop myself saying “Wow!” I tried to lift my other hand. I can feel that I am flying. It feels that I’ve already have my wings. “Tao oppa this is cool. I love it.”

We go for another round and then we stop at the park. I can’t erase my smile because I am totally feeling good right now. “Thanks!” I said shortly. He smiled. “I feel that I’m an angel again.”

“I know you would say that. So..” He trailed his sentence like hesitating to ask something. “Are you and Kai getting well together? Um after you punched him?”

“Well he’s still like that. I doubt that he will change.” I laughed. “But I like him that way.” My laughed faded easily when I remember how he always treated me but I smiled. “You can’t force someone to like me easily.” In that way I know he will never tell lies. I added on my mind. “Besides, an angel like me could not hate him like that.” He smiled and he came closer to me and then he touched my cheek.

“It must be hard for you.” I don’t know if I blushed but seriously if I really have blood I must totally blushing right now.

Then somebody shouted saying my name. “Mishil!” I and Tao turned around. I back away a little and there I saw Sehun and Chanyeol waving at me. I also saw Kai with his hands on his pocket but his not looking in our direction.

“Oh Sehun oppa. Chanyeol Oppa.” They come at my side taking my hand.

“Oh Tao you’re here.” They said. I don’t know that they know each other. I still have many things to learn from here. “Actually I’m leaving now. Bye Mishil.” Tao rode his motorcycle and leave. “Bye.” I said smiling. “Thanks for today.”

“Oh shoot!” Chanyeol said slapping his forhead. ‘What??” Sehun said pulling his eyebrow. “I forgot that D.O is coming in our house.”

“I think we need to leave now. Bye Mishil. I miss you.” Sehun and Chanyeol waved goodbye. I smiled and me and Kai is left alone. The ambiance gets really awkward. Then he spoke.

“Let’s go home now.” He said turning his back at me.

 

(Try playing EXOBaby here in this part. Just to make this moment nice.)

 

 

I started following him on his back. The thunder started to roared and then the rain started to pour hardly. Both of us stopped awhile. I remembered that I brought my umbrella. I started to run to him to cover him with my umbrella. “Thanks.” He said but then the wind blows hard making my umbrella becomes broken. “Aw sorry.” I said apologetically.

He smiled showing his teeth which made me smile too. “So I guessed we need to run in the rain.” He said.

‘No let’s just wait--” But then he started to pull me and there we started to run. I heard him laugh and I found myself laughing too. Then I saw feather flying. “Oh Kai. A feather.” I tried to run after the feather and then I hear car sounds. Kai automatically pulled me on my waist which made my make my face come closer to his face. We just stared at each other for a moment under the rain. His hands is on my back and my hands on his shoulder. The water is dripping from his hair down to his cheeks. He started to traced my face with his fingers.

Then another car passed us splashing flood on our face. “Oh!” I can’t help myself to muttered. Then we back away a little. The thunder roared again so we run again until we reached our house. I came inside my room at once. I closed my eyes replaying the moment that I was looking at his face. I picked up my phone and started to text him. At least Tao taught me how to text.

 

KAI’s POV

I took a short warm bath as soon as we reached home. I heard my phone rings and I found that Mishil texted me .

A good night message from your guardian angel.

~Mishil

Then my phone rings again. She called me. I answered the phone.

“Are you asleep now? Sorry to bother. You said that to remember to call you when I need you. I can’t sleep right now”. I heard her groaned. I’m not speaking because I still want to hear her voice. I started to lie on my bed but my phone is still on my ear still listening at her. “I don’t know that your real name is Jongin.”  Then I heard her chuckled. “Well…”  Her voice is starting to go soft. “I still like the name Kai. The one who always get mad at me easily.”  Then I don’t hear her now. I smiled.

“Goodnight.” I said but I doubt she heard it. I closed my eyes and then I remembered staring at her face a while ago but then my mind is starting to drift away so I started to sleep too.

 

A/N: Anyeong chingus. Sorry for this boring chapter. I’m feeling good tonight despite of many things to do. Kekeke… I wish I could attent one of the concert of EXO. Ahaha! Don’t forget to leave comments. Hit the subscribe button if you like it. Goodbye for now. Love you guys. Sorry for wrong grammars and for putting many videos. I’m going to watch Running man. Do you Guys also watch it?? Kekeke watch it until you can’t stop laughing.. kekeke