Chapter 3

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

“Get out!” The one who is standing near the door said. He’s already glaring at me the moment I woke up and those two words have made me stop screaming. The three of them only stared at him unbelieving. “Didn’t you hear what I said? I said get --”

 

“Kai what are you saying couldn’t we just ask her why and what is she doing up there before you judge her?” The one who is still holding my hand said.

 

“Sehun have you encountered some criminal who admitted their crime?” So I’ve already known the names of these two. The one who is glaring is Kai and the one in front of me is Sehun. But wait, are they talking about me and saying that I am a criminal or something? I haven’t done anything wrong. I don’t know anything. I actually don’t know how I end up here in the room. I think they are the one who brought me here inside. What I remember is I’ve fallen from the rooftop and not on this room. So why are they asking like I’ve intruded their house? That Kai doesn’t have any brains I guess. I wish I didn’t land on his rooftop. I wish at least on other’s rooftop or at least not on the rooftop.

 

“Why don’t we just asked her? She’s only staring at us.” The one who is standing beside this bed spoke. “Chanyeol’s right. At least ask her in a matter that is really respectful.” The one who has large eyeballs said. They all turned to me waiting for an answer.

 

“Sorry. I do not mean to --” I stopped thinking if telling them about my real identity would make them understand or it will just make them go insane. “You do not mean to what? Assassinates us? Rob us?” Kai shot at me with his glaring eyes. Is that the only purpose of his eyes? To glare? At least the one who is standing beside him, the one who I haven’t known his name, even if he has large eyes it does not look scary although it looks like it wants to fall. “Why do you think I would do that? Do I look like I’m an assassin with this dress? Do you think I’m a robber without any weapon?” I challenged. I think of any reason to say why I am on his roof as I continued. “I’m just trying to…” I trailed my sentence and then I looked on my hand and saw the feather. I realized that I was trying to catch this because this is the first feather I get in order to complete my 100 feathers so I can go back in heaven. God this is way too many. “I’m trying to get this.” I answered honestly. “It flew away on your roof.” That part was a little bit lie.

 

“A feather? A white feather?” He rolled his eyes and then continued. “EVERY CHICKEN HAS THAT! HOW CAN A CHICKEN BE IN MY ROOF?” He shouted. I blinked my eyes twice. “Did I say chicken? What chicken?” I ask innocently and then Chanyeol laughed so hard. All of us stared at him. “Chi—Chii…cken. Ahahaha” He said while he can’t continue to say the word chicken. I really don’t know why is he laughing but I bit my lip very hard because my mouth triggers to laugh. His face is already a joke. I looked away facing the other side to where Sehun is sitting and there I saw that Sehun’s face is already turning to red while he bites his lip too.

 

“I’m not kidding around here.” Kai said seriously. “And I’m not lying to you too.” I shot back. “I’m not telling you to believe me but at least I’ve told you the truth and that is all I can say. If you could not really believe me then I should take my leave. I could not stand someone like you throw a suspecting look at me like that.” I tried to stand up and walk but I felt a stabbing pain on my ankle. “Aw.” I end up falling. Good thing Chanyeol is quick and was able to catch me. “I got you.” He smiled. “Just stay here.” He whispered.

 

“I think she broke her leg from falling from your roof. At least let her stay.” The one with large eyes said. Kai turned around and get something from his cabinet. When he turned to face us, He throws his towel and a piece of shirt on the bed and then left without saying anything else. “Let’s leave her for a while to change.” Sehun said. Then they left me alone. I almost forgot how to leave like a human. At least I can understand how to wear these clothes. I washed my body feeling the warmth of water in my skin. I could not stop hoping that time would fly so fast and that I could already complete my feathers.

 

After I’m done, I wear the clothes Kai had given me. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and look how pale I am. My skin is not also warm but pure coldness. Maybe because I’m not a normal human at all. I walked out the room trying to look for them. I support myself by holding furniture nearer to me. Then suddenly someone holds my waist at the back. I was startled. “Don’t worry it is only me. I’ll help you.” He holds my waist to support me until we reached the living room. “I’m D.O. I guessed I’m still the only one you haven’t heard my name.” He smiled. “So what is your name?” Sehun said popping out nowhere together with Chanyeol and taking a seat beside me.

 

I think of that for a second. I saw Kai standing and looking at me again. At least he does not glare anymore this time. They all wait for me to answer. But I actually could not remember my name. I do not have a single memory so I could not remember my name again. Then I heard voice in my head. Bae Mishil.

 

“Mishil.” I said. “Bae Mishil.”

 

A/N: Oh guys really thank you. You do not know how much you take away my stress and surprise me. I've got 6 subscribers and I'm happy with that. Ending song Angel.