Chapter 23

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

I was awaken by the sound of my alarm clock in my desk and I realized Kai has already left me this early. Last night, we slept together and I didn’t stop him. By that moment, I want just him alone. I ran my hand through my hair and it is really messy. I plopped myself in the bed with my hands spreading wide. Then I felt some paper tucked under my pillow. I pulled it and read it.

 

Baby, sorry if I left you this early. I need to settle things from Kris hyung.

Don’t forget to eat breakfast. I love you.

Your baby Kai. :)

 

I chuckled at the last part. “When did I call him baby? But not bad at all.” I started to get up and washed myself. I also ate my breakfast and prepare myself to school. But when I entered my classroom, I was suddenly puzzled as I can’t see them here. Kai, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun, and Chanyeol are not here.

I sat on my usual place and think hard. Kai should be here already if he left so early. I can’t erase the frown in my face as I keep waiting to them. Then suddenly I heard those girls chit-chatting. I didn’t look at their direction but I eavesdrop to what they are saying.

“Aw I wish Kris oppa would just punish them lightly.” They both whined.

“Aish! That Jaedong sunbae really hit them hard. I was worried if their face got really hurt by those punches yesterday.” My eyes widened at their words. Did they really get into fight? Jaedong’s only worst enemy is Kai. “Aw too bad they are not here. Maybe they are really absent for today.” The girl said as she pout.

“Aish! They were only in the detention room. You do not need to exaggerate all those. Kris oppa is taking care of them.” The other girl said as she hits the head of her friend. I suddenly ran off the classroom and headed to the detention room. I didn’t care if I already passed my room professor. I suddenly reached the detention room and I saw all of them inside even Luhan oppa, Chen oppa, Xiumin oppa and.. “Tao oppa?” I said to myself. “Aish! What kind of trouble did they really put into.” I asked myself frustrated.

I suddenly barged inside. They all looked at me startled. “Mishil!” D.O, Chanyeol and Sehun beamed the same time. I scanned their faces and saw the bruises they got. Kai is throwing me a look like What-are-you-doing-here at the same time that Kris spoke. “Erm… Beautiful Miss, I suppose you got the wrong classroom.”

“Erm… Kris oppa.” I said his name not knowing what to say to him to let them off this detention room and take their place instead since I hate attending their lessons. “I’m Mishil and I would like to repay their punishments.” I said.

“Aw Mishil. You do not need to do that.” Chanyeol said pitying me.

“Kai, I bet your girlfriend is really different. Who would take our place in this detention room? No one. Just your girlfriend did the volunteer.” I heard Luhan said as he chuckled. Kai only become madder. Then I heard Jaedong snorts.

Kris eyes became wide as wide like D.O’s eyes. I avoided Kai’s glares to me because I know he would not let me do this. “No, you can’t.” This time I knelt in front of him with my head bowing already touching the floor. “Please Kris oppa!” I said still not lifting my head. This time I heard Kai shouted and he is fuming in anger. Who would have thought that last night was really like a drama. “Yah Mishil! You do not need to do this.”

I lifted my head and returned his glare to him. “That is for not telling me why you had that bruise on your cheek.” Kai’s eyes widened in surprise.

“C’mmon this is just a br--”

“This is for not telling why you suddenly got into fight.” I crossed my arms on my chest as I still glare at him. His mouth formed an ‘O’ and attempting to say again.

“This for leaving me early in the morning and making me ride the bus alone.” I stuck my tongue at him and xiumin and Chen just chuckled. “So I’m begging you Kris oppa, let me suffer instead.” I bowed my head again in the floor.

“Yah Kris hyung don’t give her stupid suggestion.” Kai said standing up from his sit. Kris sighed not knowing what to do.

“Mishil. This detention room is only for those who did cause trouble.” Kris explained and a dirty thing suddenly slipped on my mind.

“Ah.” I said understanding what he just said. I heard Kai sigh in relief but not too long after I did something ridiculous. “So if I do this,” I suddenly kicked Jaedong’s groin. Jaedong suddenly winced in pain earning a gasps from his friends and so with Kai.

“and this,” I said flicking his forehead. “I could get a detention now?”

“Yah What are you--” Jaedong said attempting to punch me but Kai caught his wrist.

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on my girlfriend.” Kai said threatening. “Yeah! You will never leave this room alive if you do something to Mishil.” Chanyeol said. “I will surely break your neck if you do the wrong move which I wish I have done yesterday.” Tao added.

“Tss! So you all are protecting one of Kai’s ?” he said as he laughed. I saw Kai and Tao attempted to throw punches to Jaedong but Baekhyun stopped kai and Luhan stopped Tao. But then Jaedong still landed on the floor as I punched him hardly as I can get or as what Tao had taught me before like how I used my fist for the first time in Kai.

“Never call my girlfriend a …” Kai said smirking. “She is far more different than your sister.” He said.

“So Kris oppa, could I get my detention now?” I said looking to Kris oppa hoping that he would say yes. I can see Kai shook his head to Kris oppa to say no. “Look, I think I’ve done enough trouble in one day.”

Kris pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed heavily. “Being the student body president is really hard. You can go to your class now. You’re detention is over.” He said referring to Kai and his friends as well to Jaedong and his friends. “Mishil I’ll give you a light punishment for the things you did.” I smiled as I smell success. At least no class for me today! I beamed with happiness which is the exact opposite on Kai’s face.

“Aw baby I said you do not need to do these.” He said pulling me on my waist and putting his forehead on mine.

“Well you did not tell me that you got into fight yesterday.” I said peeling his hands on my waist.

“But baby that’s bec--” He was suddenly cut off as I suddenly kiss his cheeks.

“That is for staying with me last night.” I smiled as I looked on his eyes.

“I wish Mishil would also kiss me like that.” Sehun said looking at me with those puppy eyes. I smiled to them and push Kai to them.

“Now go to your classes now. Make sure that y beast will listen to the professor and will not get any other detention.” I said to them smiling. They started to pull Kai away. “Yes ma’am.” Luhan said saluting at me and then I laughed as I heard Kai whined to them. “Yah I don’t want to attend classes now. Don’t drag me!” He continued to shout to them as they still drag Kai away. “Yah! What am I? Sack of potatoes? Yah! Baby!!” I laughed as I saw them drifting away.

“You.” Kris said with a stern voice which made me startled. “Just make this paper sign by the substitute professors in every classes and then your detention is over.”

“Oh that fast?” I said taking the papers from Kris oppa.

“Well, you did not do anything wrong at all to take that detention.” Kris oppa said as he started to fix his things preparing to leave the room.

“But I hurt Jaedong. Isn’t that enough?”

Kris laughed then he ruffled my hair. “You’re really that innocent are you? But then Jaedong and his friends deserve those.” I still look at him. “Kai is really lucky that he got the girl who will really change him.” Then he left me alone outside the detention room. I look at the papers in my hand. “Man this is really many! I thought I will only sit there inside the detention room.”

“So now you’re regretting for taking our place in the detention room?” I turned around to see who spoke.

“Oh Tao oppa!” I said then I suddenly glared at him. “You.” I said pointing at him. “What did you really do yesterday. I mean all of you for you to come to detention room.” I said lifting my one eyebrow up.

“Well, it’s a long story.” He said as he put his hands on his pocket. “Want me to help you?”

“What?” I said furrowing my eyebrows.

“Want me to help you make those sign by the substitute professors?” He said pointing his lips on the papers I am holding.

 

After those paper that were needed to be sign, with the help of Tao oppa, I finished them in time for lunch. “Thanks oppa.” He ruffles my hair again. “Anything for you.” After Tao leave, my phone vibrated as I received a text from Kai.

Let’s eat lunch on the rooftop. My friends are also here. I already bought food for us.

Did Kris hyung punished you harshly?

-Kai

Yah! Don’t be so exaggerated. Tao helped me too.

-Mishil

I was walking heading to the rooftop while texting when Kai replied to my message.

You let Tao help you but you did not want me to be with you.

Baby wae?

-Kai

I chuckled to Kai’s childishness. I suddenly reached the rooftop. I take a peek on the window on the door of the rooftop and I saw Kai is still holding his phone probably going to text me again. But then I enter the rooftop. ‘Hi guys!” I said waving at them.

“Oh Mishil you’re here.” D.O said approaching me. “It is really beautiful up here. We must eat here more often.” Then suddenly Kai is already on my back putting hands on my waist. He buried his head on the crook of my neck. “Baby why didn’t you let me help you instead?”

“Aish! Kai it’s nothing. It’s over now.”

‘C’mmon let’s eat now. I’m starving now.” Sehun whined while holding his stomach. “Yah Kai we did not bring drinks. Go buy downstairs.” Chanyeol said while still rummaging to the bag of foods.

“Yah why me? You know this is already the fifth floor and the vending machine is on the first floor.” Kai said frowning.

“Just go buy downstairs.” Baekhyun said pushing him. Kai rolled his eyes but then he sighed in defeat and go downstairs. After Kai left, I sit on the bench near the rail.

“so why did you choose to eat here anyways?” I asked them as I swing my feet not looking at them.

“Well…” D.O said trailing his words. “Well, this is closes to sky. We just think you’ll like it here.” I stop moving my feet. Do they know already?

“What do you mean?” I said finally looking to them.

“Um… We already know what you are.” Chanyeol said as his finger played in his hands. My eyes widened at their words. My mind could not register properly from their words. I almost forgot that they were also there when Minho was trying to take me. But I did not know that my identity will be revealed.

“But we still accept you Mishil and we will protect you just what Kai hyung does to you.” Sehun said smiling at me.

“We mean we did love you from what you are even if we did not know from the very start that you are an angel.” Baekhyun said taking a seat beside me. “and we’re just loving you more everyday.” Baekhyun said putting an arm on my shoulder.

“Aw I’m supposed to say that.” D.O said pouting. “We’ll keep your secret and we’ll also help you collect your feathers.” He said continuing.

“By the way, is that your wings? Will you always need to catch it forever?” Chanyeol asks which makes me slightly taken aback by that question. I don’t know how to answer it. But of course I need to be honest.

“No.” I said shortly then heaving a deep sighed. “I just need 100 feathers.” This topic was brought again.

“100 feathers for what?” Sehun still digging for an answer.

“To return in heaven.” I said with poker face. Then we suddenly flinched as we heard something fall in the floor. Then a can of soda came rolling in my feet and as I followed that direction I saw Kai standing behind them. “K-Kai.” I stuttered.

“What do you mean by returning in heaven?”

 

 

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the very late update. Classes is resume again so I’m late updating again. Sorry again. Please continue to read. COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!! Short author’s note for today but I have many things to say really.