Chapter 15

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

We ate in silence as we sat on the table. I tried my best not to look at him. Then suddenly I heard the chair move. When I look at him he already grabbed his bag and headed to the door without uttering any words. He left me without even saying bye to me. I can feel pain. I would gladly accept the fact that he is mad at me. Why doesn’t he just shout at me? I didn’t realize that it would turn out like this. I thought it would only be normal. I thought I’m just the only one keeping my feelings here. But I’m wrong and now I’m starting to regret it.

 

KAI’s POV

I left the house without even telling her goodbye. I’m totally hurt but what makes me hurt more is to avoid her stares. She’s keeping her best not to talk to me. I want to . I want to make her laugh. I want to hug her but that’s even possible. She wants me to forget her. How can an angel like her make me fall in love with her.

I arrive at the school early. I sat on my usual chair beside the window and look at it. Then suddenly I heard Baekhyun sit beside me to where Mishil is actually sitting. Then Sehun and Chanyeol sit in front of me.

“So you left Mishil at home?” Chanyeol asked.

“I just came early. I don’t care if she’s late or what. I don’t mind her at all.”

“Ei where’s the bitterness came from? I thought you two are going well.” Sehun said trying to catch me looking at him.

“What happened really between the two of you last night?” Baekhyun asks me.

“It’s none of your business now.” Then my eyes diverted to the door and I saw Mishil was there waving goodbye to Tao.

“Thanks.” I heard her muttered as she smiles. The smile is not leaving her face until she looks at me. The smile slowly falters and then she looks away. She quietly took her sit and makes herself busy. I saw Baekhyun carefully observing her and then he looked at me.

“What?” I mouthed. He smiled while shaking his head. Then our professor entered. He began to discuss about the stupid play again. It only makes me remember her. I feel like I’m the human being described there. The only difference is only the human falls in love in reality but not the angel. In reality the angel has its memory and she tries to find her way back. In reality the angel falls in love with her first love. In reality the human is the only one waiting for his angel.

I must get over with this feeling. If she doesn’t want me, then don’t. There are many other girls who are willing to give up their selves for me. I smirked at the thought. Girls who were different from her. I shrugged the thought again. I must forget her.

 

The class is over and I saw her keeping up her things. I saw her heading to her locker. The good thing is Boyun is there also. Boyun’s back is facing me and then I trapped her in my arms. “Still in this morning, you’re y?” I said flashing my smirk at him and almost breathing in her face.

“K-Kai?” She said stuttering. I saw Mishil look in our direction. I don’t know if she’s jealous or what but I tried to distract myself from her.

“Yes baby. Don’t you miss me?” I asked as my hands started to travel from her back and pushing myself to her body and pushing her more in the locker. She smirked. “Of course I do.” Then her hands s in my neck pulling me into her and then she started to kiss me roughly. I respond to her kisses as she tries to pull me more. Her hands travel in my hair ruffling it. I tried to peep in my side to see Mishil. I saw her shot her one last glance to us then I saw Tao pulling her away from us.

After that make out session, I hurriedly went to meet them in lunch. They are laughing as I went towards them. They suddenly stop and look at me. “Oh it has been a long time since the last time you did those towards your girlfriends.” Sehun said. I did not mind them but still making out with Boyun does not ease my feelings. It just worsen. “I wonder what does Mishil feels today.” Then I saw D.O smack sehun’s head again. “”Aw hyung. You always do that. It hurts.”

“Then stop saying nonsense.” He defended.

“If Kai hyung really likes Mishil then he must tell it. Show him that he’s better.” Then I look at him thinking what he just said. “well that is only if he really likes her.” I saw D.O attempting to smack his head again. “Okay okay I’ll stop.” But doing that makes sense actually. I never show her my true feelings. I want her to be mine and I can prove that. I’m better than Tao. I’m better than her first love. I may be her second but I promise that I will be her last. Just once, I’ll try to be selfish. Let me be your own.

I stand up and took my bag again to look for her. “Kai.” Baekhyun called me. I turned to face him. ‘There still our practice in our play. You could tell her later. Be patient my friend. If you are meant to be, you would be.” He said smiling.

“But actually I want Mishil to be mine and not for Kai hyung.” Sehun said earning a loud smack to D.O

 

MISHIL’s POV

“Are you okay?” Tao asked tucking my hair behind my ear. I just nodded but still my head are hung low. He lifted my chin to look at him. “I never know that an angel can lie.” He said.

I sighed as I look away. “I don’t know now.”

“”what does you don’t know?” He said pulling his eyebrow together. I did not answer his questions. I don’t feel answering. Then he laughed quietly while shaking his head. “You’re falling in love with him right?” I still don’t feel answering. “You do not need to hide it because I can read it. I already know from the start that you like him from the very start even if he teases you.” He smiled. “You love him don’t you? You just want to erase it. If you are happier being with him. Why don’t you give it a try? You can still keep your choices.” I did think of what he said then I realize it was right. There’s nothing wrong if I tried to love him. I can still have my choices.

I smiled. “Thanks oppa. You give me the great advice whenever I need it.”

After that moment in the park, we decided to return in school riding his motorcycle again. I remember that we had practice again in our play. I wonder if Kai would be there since that his not included in the play anymore. But then as soon as I entered the theater where our final practice would be held in preparation for tomorrow I saw Kai searching for something.

Then his eyes averted to mine. I started to walk to him but then our professor called us in the stage. “Okay today will be our final practice. Let’s do our best for today. Many are anticipating for tomorrow’s play.” I can’t help glancing at Kai but it makes me slightly uncomfortable since he does not take away his stares at me.

Then my part and Sehun’s part came where we would dance together. As we dance, suddenly I heard gasps from the students then as I look above I saw the chandelier props is falling above me. Sehun runs fast and pushed me as he hugged me tighter. We landed on the safe side as the chandelier falls.

I heard him groan. “Oppa are you alright?” he suddenly winced in pain. Then I saw him holding his ankle. “Oh my gosh you sprain your foot.” Then the professors and other students circled us. Even Chanyeol, D.O and Baekhyun came toward us. They carefully lift Sehun and bring him in the clinic. I followed them behind. I didn’t realize that Kai is already behind my back. We waited for the doctor as he examined Sehun’s foot. We waited outside to not disturb them.

“Guys I think we need to go at the theater again. I think there are props that are needed to be fixed at once.” Chanyeol said.

“I’ll help you.” Baekhyun said running towards Chanyeol and putting an arm to his shoulder.

“Err—Don’t leave me here. I’ll come too.” He runs towards them and then stopped to look at us. “I hope you two make up now.” Then he runs again catching Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

The awkwardness creeps me out again. We suddenly look at each other but as our eyes met, we will look away immediately.

“Ah Kai.” “Ah Mishil.” We both said at the same time.

 

A/N: Hi guys! Hello to new subscribers. I really appreciate those who comments. Really love you guys. I decided to make this chapter a little bit longer since I could not update the past few days. Thank you so much for your support again. Please continue to upvote, comment and subscribe. Thank you guys!!! Love lots…