Chapter 53

Fall For You

A/N: I will put 2 OST in case that the other will be finished at once. Please load it and play it. I just wish that the timing will be perfect. Keep Calm! XD Thank you!

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“I love you too.” Her eyes became wide open as she recognized the voice coming from her back. She doesn’t want to turn around not because she doesn’t like it but because she’s afraid that he is only a product of his imagination. But she really longs to see him. She slowly turn around as the last drop of her tears rolled beside her cheek. She walk near him but stop creating a distance between them. His clothes are all white. His hair is properly combed. The tears started to build up again around her eyes but she tried her best to stop it and so it only produce a hiccup which made him smile.

She thinks that maybe this is his last message to her. He probably heard her in heaven. Realizing all of this, the tears successfully went down again. She wanted to touch him but she’s afraid that it would only passed through and so she retracted her hand and just placed it on her lips. “K-Kai?”

He nods his head. “Why are you crying my baby?”

“I-I miss you Jongin. I really do.” She wipe the tears in her eyes and look down. “I know I’m so selfish but I-I want you here. But now, I don’t think we can. It’s too late.” She said when the tears blurred her vision again. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m here.” He steps closer but she back away a little.

“No. Don’t come any closer.”

“Why?” He said trying to extend his arms and wanted to hug her. But she backs away again not letting him close.

“You are now a ghost. Or an angel. If you come close…” she said as she grips the hem of her dress. “I may not able to let you go. I know it’s impossible but it would only leave heartaches. Maybe just seeing you is okay.” She looked warmly into his eyes.

Kai steps closer. Just as Mishil is going to step back again, he pulled him in her waist. “A ghost will only slip their hands in human.”

H-how? She surprisingly asked in her mind. “Kai how? Y-you’re dead. You are dress in white. Don’t tell me you’re collecting 100 feathers.”

“No.” Then he chuckled “How I miss your stupidness.” Then he brush her hair missing the softness of it. “But do you trust me?” she didn’t speak for a while. “I came back. I was close to death. And the first thing I wanted to see when I opened my eyes is you. I thought when I opened my eyes your hand is touching mine.” She felt really guilty but Kai wanted to tell more than anything of it. It is not the guilt he wanted to tell her but her longing and hope that she would see her once again.

“I became afraid that maybe you left me for real. That you didn’t escape death. But they told me they took you to China.” He said then as Mishil looks through his eyes, she saw that tears are building in his too. “So, I went here everyday or maybe at least thrice a week. I never stop hoping that one day maybe…” He said when the tears has escaped in his eyes and so he look down to hide it. But then he continue to say it again. “Just maybe you’ll come back. You always left me or everything keeps separating us. But the end of the path always meet together.

“It’s hard to wait. But I told myself even years ago, that I will be the one who will catch you when you fall. I already waited for you when you came back in heaven, when you lost your memories about everything. Will this stop me from waiting for you?” she cried silently as he watched Jongin talked. Until the end, she’s the one who’s still suffering of waiting for me. She thought. “You know the reason why?”

“Because I love you.” She finished his sentence knowing the answer. “I know that Kai. You do not know how I become afraid knowing that you’re dead. No one told me that you’re alive. When I looked in the sky, it would only brought me back to the times we went through. The first time we fight. The first time you became concerned. The first time you look warmly into my eyes. The first time you kiss me. The first time you said you love me. I cried.” She said and as she said this came to her wiping her tears. “I always thought that I can move on. But every time day passes, I can’t help to wish you were here. That we are sharing the moments we’ve lost.

“I wanted to stop.” She continue. “But I can’t because I realize I’ll only stop when everything is over. Now you’re telling me you’re here. It is everything I wanted. It is much better than the moments we’ve had before because now I am really sure of…” she said when she come closer and hug her. “That I am choosing the right thing. That I am falling in a right place. That I am falling in a safe place. Thank you. Thank you for being he--”

He grab her both arm and then kiss her in her lips. Her eyes grew wide. But then the bittersweet moment faded and was only replace but pure sweetness. It is like his lips is a fruit she is longing to taste. It is like the half of her heart was connected again. His hands slowly travel from her face to her neck as the kiss just continue. The kiss that is like a magic in a fairy tale making a happily ever after. She can only feel his soft lips moving but it seems the time stops or took me in a world where we are the only one existing.

When he broke the kiss he looks into her eyes. Those eyes that she missed. Those eyes that he missed.

“You asked me who would catch you now when you fall?” he said and his hands slowly fall from her face. “I did.”

“Did?”

“What do you mean?”

“When you save the kid and you fell. I was there and I’m the one who catch you once again.” He chuckled again. “You see? Whatever paths we took, we end up being together. I saw Tao and he asked me why he can’t contact me.” Then he laughed again. “I lost my phone in the sea. But I told him that I was going to surprise you if I see you. Then along as I was talking to him, I heard some commotions. When I look over there, I saw you. Then I remember the first time you fell in our school. Back then I never realized that you really fit in my arms. It is like a lock and a key together.” Then his dark eyes once again lured me. “we just need to open it together.”

 

 

“but why are you wearing white? That is why I thought you are really dead.”

“You think I belong to heaven when I am wearing white? If I wear black, will you say I belong to hell?” He chuckled once again. “You’re really stupid.”

“I’m not stupid.” She said when she rolled her eyes. “You should wear different color not white not black. So--”

“I belong to you.” He finished her sentence which earned a blush to her.

“You’re still not telling me how.” The wave from the sea gave a loud splash as it hit the rocks.

“I actually can’t remember.” He said with a smile. “But does it matter?” He asked. She did not answer and just smile at him. Then Kai walks almost at the edge of the cliff dragging Mishil. Kai gave a long pause wherein you can only hear the breeze of the wind.

“This cliff…” Kai started when he turned to Mishil. He pulled a ring in his pocket. When Mishil saw it, she did not ask already what is it because she already knows what and whose ring is that. “Is the first place where we both fell.” He then slips the ring into her hands. “I lost almost everything when we fell. But only this ring remained.” Then it sparkles on her hand as Kai held her. “Back then it is only you who fell or it is only me who fell. But here…” He kiss her forehead and slowly hug her. “We fell together. We do not need somebody to catch us but it is more than enough. Because it is not falling that matters after all…” He felt that his shirt became wet and then he realized she’s crying again and so she wiped the tears and look straight in her eyes. “But the time, the hour, the minute, the seconds we still have. And even if it is not forever at least we have now.”

 

“You might left everything in this world.”

“I know.” Kai said. They are now in front of the door.

“You might left someone who is waiting for you…” He said now his gold wings is unleashing behind him. “Someone who really loves you.” Kai stared at the doorknob and touch it. “Are you sure?”

“Will I regret everything if I opened this?” Kai asked turning his back to the door but his hands is still there.

“No because you will have eternity. But you might left some promises you made in earth.” He sincerely smiled. Then after a long second of silence, he slowly let go of the doorknob and turn to the man.

“Did you regret your decision when you chose eternity? Is there no one waiting for you and you chose eternity over them.”

“At first, maybe.” Then he pat his shoulder. “But now. I don’t regret everything. Because I entrusted the one I love to him.” Then he paused and this time he is already the one who is opening the door because he is somewhat sure that Kai won’t follow him anymore. “I trust him that he would not make wrong decision.” Then he smiled again.

“Would my body still wakes up?”

“Of course if you will come back to it.” After that words Kai step backwards ready to take his body.

“T-Thank you.” Kai said even if he knows if it is the right thing to say.

“No. Thank you.” The man said. “I think this is my cue to leave. I think heaven is already calling me. Feathers are falling from above which means that there is someone has already made a decision to take eternity.” Before he totally open the door. “Goodbye.”

Before Kai run, once again he turn his back and look at him. “I don’t know your name.” Then he smiled for the last time.

 

 

“Suho.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Mishil~

I always thought that falling is not a good idea after all. It always hurt when we fall. But I realized falling is not always bad as long you have someone who is ready to catch you. And maybe it is not too late to realize that when I fell for you…

 

It was the safest thing to do.

 

That it is not the end.

 

That it is everything.

 

And maybe… Just maybe when we fell together. Maybe we are not really falling…

 

But flying.

 

 

A/N: Who is up for an epilogue??? Please comment and upvote my story. Thank you! Until the end… I love you guys!!