Chapter 2

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

“Why am I the only one here? Where are the other angels?” I took step by step searching for any other angels. But unlucky, I can’t find one. Actually, I can’t remember what happened to me and how did I end up here. But what I know and sure is I am now an angel. Suddenly, a light blurred my vision.

 

“You are not supposed to be here.” I was startled to where the voice comes from. “What are you doing here?”

 

“What? Uh I don’t know. I should be the one asking you that.” I stopped thinking how rude my voice sounds. “Sorry! But I really don’t have a clue why and how I end up here.” The light becomes brighter. I think enough to make me blind.

 

“Maybe because you are still lost. You are still not sure whether you should be here or maybe you still have not accepted the fact that you are already dead.” I think about that. Still I can’t remember anything. Not a single one and not a single memory. “Go back to earth. Maybe you can find some answers. I’m just giving you one task, complete your 100 feathers and by that you can go back here in heaven.” “But --” I was about to protest something but the light becomes brighter again and there everything goes black.

 

KAI’s POV

“Aren’t we going to do something? Do we just stare at her until she rots?” Chanyeol asked without taking his eyes on the girl. A loud and deafening thunder was heard then it was followed with a strong wind. Then the rain becomes to pour so hard. “Shoot!”

 

“Hey aren’t we going to lift the girl?” Sehun asked. “Get an umbrella inside!” D.O said. “Hey we didn’t bring one.” Sehun said. I didn’t realize that I was not moving at all and I just found myself staring. “Yah Kai!” Then in one swift movement when my senses comeback, I lift the girl and bring her inside my room. “Poor girl. She is really soaked. How come we have stared at her just like that?” Sehun said while brushing the cheeks of that unknown girl.

 

“Kai she is really wet. Look I can already see her skin.” D.O said earning meaningful stares from Chanyeol and Sehun. “Yah I do not mean anything. I’m just being kind. Yah ert.” D.O said giving them a hit on their head. “But seriously aren’t you going to give something to change on.”

 

“Why would I?” I said coldly. “Yah Kai.” Chanyeol said. “I do not know her. I think she is the one who’s walking on my roof. What if she’s a thief? An assassin? She’s just waiting for a perfect timing. Good for her if she has fallen.”

 

“That’s too much Kai! Look how come a beautiful girl like her can kill someone? She looks fragile.” D.O said who give a pitiful look on the girl. “You cannot just judge her-- ”

 

“A look can be deceiving.” I could not figure out where my words are coming from and my strength to throw hateful words at her. It is like a minute ago, I was too absorbed looking at her and I found myself glaring at her.

 

“Let’s just wait for her to wake up.” Chanyeol said hoping. “Look at this.” Sehun said holding her hand. ‘There is something that she clings to.” I turned my direction to what she is holding. “She’s holding a piece of feather.” Chanyeol said. “Should we remove it.” Sehun said trying to open her hand and then there she started to move and just gripped the feather with Sehun’s hand. “She’s holding my hand.” Sehun smiled. I just rolled my eyes. “Hey she’s starting to wake up.”

 

She slowly sit on the bed and slowly open her eyes and then she stares at me and then D.O and then to Chanyeol who is standing beside my bed and Sehun who is sitting on my bed still his hand is on the girl. She did not speak for a while and then 1..2..3..

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” The girl screamed at the top of her lungs grabbing my blanket to cover her face.

“Wai wait wait!” Sehun said almost hugging her to calm down. “We won’t hurt you. Just calm do--”

“So you’re awake!” I said cutting Sehun’s words. Their heads turn to where I am standing. “Get out!”

 

 

 

A/N: Kyaaa!!! Thank you for subscribing and having your time to read and comment. I decided to update my Chapter 2 the next day but since I earned subscribers plus there is one who commented (Thank you very much) I tried to update it today. I’ll try to update more oftenly if I have time and if I am not busy. Continue to support.

 

Please also have time to read and subscribe “My Lover is a K-Pop Idol.” I know it is also good. Kamsahamnida!