Chapter 20

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

We sat on our usual place in lunch. I saw Chanyeol and Sehun is quiet in our lunch break. I saw they have big eyebags now. Dark circles our prominent in their eyes. D.O eyes looks like it gonna fall. I think only Baekhyun oppa is the one who is still in a good state and not affected by the situation. I feel guilty about it. Then Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen came in our table.

“Oh guys what happened to the three of you?” Luhan asked putting an arm in Chanyeol and Sehun’s shoulder. “You guys look funny. Did I missed something?”

“Yah Chanyeol oppa. Sehun oppa. Didn’t you sleep well last night?” I asked them worriedly. They just shook their head.

Then a food suddenly come in front of me. I look at the hands and found that Kai is feeding me. “Let me experience feeding you.” Kai said smiling. I saw Chanyeol and Sehun’s eyes became wide then become sad when I accept the food in my mouth.

“Wah! My heart can’t take it. Kai hyung! Why Mishil? There are other girls there. Mishil wae?? Why Kai hyung!” Chanyeol nods his head while approving on Sehun’s words. Baekhyun who is sitting in between Chanyeol and Sehun hit them in their head. “I feel numb now.” Sehun said.

“Ooh why? Is Mishil and Kai already a couple?” Chen asked eating some fries.

“God take me now!!!” I suddenly choke my food upon hearing Chanyeol’s words.

“Sorry. I can’t help it.” I said. I was about to wipe my mouth when Kai wipe it.

“Hyung at least not in front of us.” Sehun said who was about to cry.

“Guys please don’t be like this. It hurts me more to see you like this. You look like a zombie. We can still be the best of friends.” I smiled hoping they would accept it.

“Mishil’s right. You still did not lose a friend.” Baekhyun said approving my suggestion.

“Ok guys. If you don’t want me to be Kai’s girlfriend, I will never smile now.” I said which is Kai’s turn to choke his own food even chanyeol and Sehun.

“What Mishil-ah!” Kai said.

“No. No. No. we’re okay. Look we’re going to eat now.” Then chanyeol filled his mouth with food. “Look I can smile now.” He smiled with the food almost popping out in his mouth.

“Gross!” Baekhyun said wiping out some rice on his sleeves.

“Oh how can I be so selfish. Mianhe Mishil-ah!’ Sehun said standing up and come to hug me. I hugged him back. Chanyeol also did the same. “I’ll be contented with just your smile now.” Then not too long Kai stop them.

“Ok stop now. Stop hugging her.” Kai said tugging on their sleeves and pulling them.

“Eh jealous much?” D.O said while eating his food.

“At least be happy now that Kai is choosing the perfect girl and not just anybody girl. At least his brain is functioning now.” Baekhyun said laughing. The atmosphere became weird as Boyun passes on our table. She flips her hair and looked in our direction. Most of all Kai. She gave Kai one last smirk before she turned her back fully.

“I still like Mishil for Kai rather than Boyun.” Xiumin said earning a big bite on his burger.

“Just don’t hurt Mishil. You know I will never think twice to take her from you.” Sehun said threatening.

“Of course not.” Kai said smiling and putting his arms on my waist and pulling me to him. “She’s my only prize possession.”

I suddenly felt my phone vibrated on my blazer. I looked at my phone and I found that there is no caller ID only a phone number. I excuse myself to them and took the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Mishil-ah?” The voice on the other line said.

“Who’s this?” I asked pulling my eyebrows. “And how did you get my number?”

“It’s not important. Please come in Classroom102.” He said in a low deep voice which sends shiver down on my spine. I do not know why I feel scared all of a sudden but something is telling me that I need to go there. “I know this is more important for you than having your friends there.” I take a peek at them and saw them laughing all the way. Chen is throwing fries at Kai’s face and Kai is throwing some meat to them.

“Ok. I’ll go.” It is the only thing I managed to say.

 

KAI’s POV

I was holding my stomach for too much laughing. I look at my plate and saw that my food is already wasted for throwing it to them. D.O eyes is already tearing up for too much laughing also. It is just then when I realized that Mishil is already gone to where she stood awhile ago. “Where did Mishil go?” I was about to stand up when Luhan pulled me.

“If she went to the restroom, will you really take a look there?” Luhan said while still holding on my sleeves. “Kai you’ve just got the one who will really loves you but it does not mean that you need to be paranoid for something like that.”

“Luhan’s right. Look she’s only gone for only…” Xiumin take a look on his watch. “Oh, so 15 minutes has already passed?” He said not believing his watch. I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I can’t pinpoint why am I feeling like this but I know that there is something wrong.

“Don’t worry. I don’t believe that Mishil was flushed in the toilet.” Then Xiumin and chen burst out laughing. “Calm yourself Kai. It is nothing to worry about.” I sighed. I took out my phone and started to text her.

Where are you?” After I sent it, I put my phone in my blazer. I was hoping that she would call me or at least text me. But I got nothing.

“I will seriously break that door of the ladies’ restroom if she won’t come out for another minute.” I said furiously. My knuckles are turning into white as I clenched and unclenched my fist to calm myself.

“Chill Kai. You don’t want to get into trouble. Are you?” Chanyeol said who knows me best when I’m mad. There is something wrong. I knew it. Mishil would not be gone for a long minute in the restroom. Suddenly group of girls passed in front of us and I think they are heading to the ladies’ restroom.

“Excuse me.” Luhan said approaching them. The girls in front of him giggles as Luhan flash his smiles at them. I rolled my eyes as this was taking too long. “My friend over here is paranoid about his girlfriend.” Luhan said pointing at me. The girl’s eyes suddenly became wide.

“What? Did I hear right? Kai oppa already has a girlfriend? Unbelievable!” the girl shook his head. “I was hoping that he likes me.” The girl said almost a whisper to her friends.

“Fortunately yes.’ Luhan said still smiling at them. The girl frowned at his words. ‘Could you take a look if his girlfriend is still alive inside the restroom?”

“neh oppa. But that is if you would give us your phone number.” The girl said hoping. I suddenly smirk at the girl’s boldness.

“Ahh…” Luhan clicked his tongue then finally giving up. “S-sure.” After the girl receive the information given, she take a look inside the ladies’ restroom then after a few seconds she came back.

“Kai oppa. She’s not there.”

“What?!” I said standing up making them flinched.

“Hey isn’t that Tao?” D.O said pointing somewhere else and seems like he’s agitated.

 

MISHIL’s POV

I feel guilty for not able to get permission from them. But it feels like that my body is not following what my brains tells to. But I know there is something that is why I’m walking here to get to where he wants me too.

The memories came rushing again on my brain.

Mishil-ah. Saranghae!

I will never leave you.

You’re the only girl I want to live with.

I can’t explain why that memories keep coming back. It is like I can hear those voices so loudly in my head. Is there something that is connected to where I am supposed to go? But all of it was filled with good memories. I’m starting to get dizzy again. I hold into the wall to maintain my balance. I brushed my hand on the necklace I am wearing. The one that I found at the park.

Then the memories came flashing again in my mind. But it was not a good one anymore. It is heartbreaking and I remember myself crying upon those words.

I need to leave you. Just accept it.

Don’t look for me.

I’m not sure if I really loved you.

I clutch on my chest as my heart thuds painfully. Why was I remembering all of these? My body get weak and I suddenly slumped myself on the floor. I’m sweating badly. Kai. I need you. I mentally called his name as if he will come for me. I wished I did not come for this.

I tried to compose myself and get up. I breathe in to calm myself again and then walked before anyone notices me. But then since that all of students are taking their lunch, the hallways are empty. I reached the place and to my surprise it is not what I expected.

The classroom has no window at all. It is more liked an abandoned classroom. Dusts are everywhere. The hot wind came again blowing my legs. I was scared for no reason but I find it really creepy. I was about to turn to get out of this classroom to get back where I am supposed to when suddenly came.

“You --” I said but then he covered my mouth.

 

 

A/N: Oh guys sorry for the delay. I was too absorbed reading and finding fanfics that I forgot sometimes to update. You know I’m a reader too. But thanks for some of you who are patiently waiting for me to update. Thank you for sending your private messages to me. Thank you “alyssaloves”! thank you for subscribing too. I wish I could read longer comments. Goodnight guys! Celebrating my 20th chapter of Fall For You. Thank you to my loyal subscribers.