Chapter 10

Fall For You

A/N: SHort update...

 

MISHIL’s POV

I am starting adapt living with humans but I still don’t know the reason why do I need to go back here in earth. I looked at my feathers and counted them.

“Wow you have already many of them.” Kai said getting one of them. “So how many do you got now?”

“I’ve got 36.” If the reason why I am here on earth is to collect my memories back then what am I going to do with it when I go back to heaven. I also don’t know where to start to recollect my memories.

“Is this really your wing--?” I hurriedly covered his mouth. It’s a good thing that no one paid attention to us inside the bus. I glared at him which I don’t usually do. He removed my hands and then he coughed. “What will happen if I throw one of them?”

“Don’t ever think about it.” I said snatching the feather from his hand. Whatever the reason why I am here is the thing I still need to find out. What I only have is now.

We reach our school without any words between us. I saw Hyoseung, one of Kai’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. Her hands automatically s on Kai’s neck. She attempted to kiss Kai but Kai stop it and lightly push her. “Why is there a problem?” She asked when Kai did not respond.

“You know that I am only playing with you. You know that I don’t love you. You’ll only get hurt if you still believe that I love you.” The girl realizing Kai’s words walked out. I saw her wiped her cheeks. Then Baekhun tapped his shoulder and spoke.

“Wow no kiss before breaking up?” He teased. “Hi Mishil!” He said smiling at me.

“Or you’re just tired of playing with them?” Sehun said coming to our side now together with Chanyeol.

“Or you’re starting to fall in love now?” Chanyeol added. Then together they laughed but only Kai didn’t. “Don’t ever try to say that Mishil changed you.” But Kai is still serious.

“I don’t like that look. Don’t ever fall in love with Mishil because --” Sehun was cut off when someone spoke finishing his words.

 “She’s mine!” Then D.O comes in our direction slipping his hand on mine. He said smiling at me too. “Wow your hands is still cold. I thought that was only the day that we found you outside and you were cold.” I gulped with D.O’s words.

“If we are going to describe Mishil what or who would she be?” Sehun asked as we walked to our classroom. “For me, she’s like a princess.” Sehun said.

“Princess is not enough.” Chanyeol said while looking at me. “For me she’s a queen of all beauty.”

“I’ll be more simple but really remarkable.” D.O said holding my hands tighter. I didn’t realize that I am starting to be nervous by this conversation. “Tinkerbell.” I smiled. I felt relief. I didn’t realize that Baekhyun and Kai is still there at our back until Baekhyun spoke.

“Aw guys that’s too common. You can’t think something big that would really describe her beautiful features.” My heart thud again in nervousness. Please not an angel, not an angel. “She’s beautiful like a…” He trailed his sentence while checking me out. Don’t say angel. “Goddess.” I can’t stop myself to let out my breath after what Baekhyun said. Wew! So close.

“For Kai hyung what does Mishil look like?” I didn’t realize that Kai is still there. Then we all looked at him. Then I saw his evil smirk as he came towards me. He bring his face closer to me then he said the thing that I don’t want to hear. “An angel.” He said nonchalantly and then he left us and made his way to our classroom. The beast came back again. Aish! I’ll seriously take my revenge later.

We entered the classroom and minute after we came, our English professor arrive. “Class for today, I want to announce you that there would be a musical play. We know we always do this every year right?” But the student only groaned. No one seems to be interested at what he is saying. “So the title of this play is ‘Heaven and Earth’. So this would be about a fallen angel who falls in love with a human.” I gulped upon hearing the word fallen angel. That word is really creeping me out. “I’ve chosen a girl that would represent this one.” He looked at us one by one. I hid my face and avoiding the look of my professor. “I would like to represent Bae Mishil.” Shoot! What?! The girls groaned upon hearing my name. Kai’s friends only clapped. “The human guy that would fall in love with Mishil is Oh Sehun.”

Sehun shouted woo upon hearing it. Chanyeol become sad about this. “I love it Sir. I would seriously do my best here.”

“Wait I’m not yet done here. The other angels are… ” I see Chanyeol is hoping for this one. “Chanyeol, D.O and Kai.” Chanyeol jumped in happiness because he was chosen. “Beakhyun would be the demon. So any problem with that?” I raised my hand. “Yes Bae Mishil.”

“I just have a suggestion about the characters.” I said.

“Yes what about the characters?”

“I think Baekhyun should be the angel and I think Kai fits more to be the demon.” Sehun and Chanyeol laughed as well as the other boys in the room. But the girls only glared at me but I’m already used to it. I looked at Kai and he is glaring at me.

“Like at him Sir.” I said point ting at Kai. “His glare is really priceless.” That sweet revenge is enough.

 

A/N: Thank you guys for supporting. I’m trying my best to make you happy. Please continue to support me and don’t leave me please? Feel free to comment and subscribe and if you really like my story, you can hit the upvote button. Thank you guys so much. One of the happiest thing in my life is to experience being an author.