Chapter 31

Fall For You

A/N: thank you for subscribing to my story and now that it is already Chapter 31, I want to thank all of you for staying this long. This chapter will only be short and light just to ease the previous drama happened before. I’m just hoping that at least some of you would drop their comments. Sometimes I feel lonely seeing few comments… I also want to read comments too.. but then since that there would be no important scene that will happen here, it’s ok if you would not want to drop by. But then I’m hoping that there would be more comments on the next chapter. Feel free to ask question if you suddenly became confuse. PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!! Thanks!!!

 

KAI’s POV

I sat on my office chair as I scanned through my papers on my desk. I sighed when I noticed that the more I finished those, the more I got loads of work, the more I get stressed. I lean my back on my chair and put my feet over my desk and heaved a deep breath. Being the heir of my father’s company is really stressing me out. I suddenly miss my school days.

I closed my eyes as I started to rest my mind when suddenly I heard a knock on my office.

“Sir.” I heard one of my secretary said.

“Come in.” I said as I pinched the bridge of my sharp nose. She came in holding a cup of coffee and putting it on my desk. Still with my eyes close, I can already picture out what she’s wearing. A mini skirt that is already half of her thigh and her cleavage almost showing. Not being the ert I am but when almost all the girls in this company wear those kind of clothes since they knew about me being the heir of my father’s company, I can’t help to memorize them all.

“Sir Do you want a massage in your head?” Not to mention the same offers they wanted to give me plus the seductive voice they are trying to put into.

‘No thanks.” I said for a hundredth time they asked me the same thing.

“How about a massage on your legs sir? Since I’m guessing that it’s becoming stiff because of your position there.” I opened my eyes and sighed when I saw her already leaning on my desk and looking straight at me.

“No. Could you please leave me alone now? I still have many works to do.” She pouted one last time and then turn her heels to my door. At the same time that Chanyeol hyung enters my office. He whistled as he saw my secretary. I could not deny that she is really pretty but then there is only one person I want to refer the only beautiful in the world.

“You really change now huh!” Chanyeol said grinning at me. Same as me, he became the heir of his parents’ company. “Before you would already flirt with those kind of girls.” He laughed.

I smirk. “Stop with your history now. Would you?” I started typing my reports now so I can finished early.

“Aish! You’re just feeling too much stress. Look you’re starting to get wrinkles on your face.” He said trying to joke at me but I just ignored it.

“Why are you here anyways?” I said not looking at him and still focused at my work.

“I’m trying to help you ease up. You’re too serious. Since it’s already Friday and there is no work for tomorrow, Let’s have some fun!” he slammed his hands on my desk which made me startled.

“You go. I don’t have time for that.” I said ignoring him once again.

“You’re such a kill joy. Give yourself a break. All of us will be there. You’re the only one missing.” He head to my door now ready for his exit. As he touched the doorknob, he looked at me once again. “We already missed the happy old crazy Kai.” He said giving me a smile.

 

I went to my house to change for something appropriate. It has been a long time since I returned to my home but then I suddenly missed my dorm. Since I’m already back in my house there is no reason for me to go there. Maybe there are already other people staying at my dorm. I suddenly missed everything.

I wear a black shirt which hugged my muscles. I checked myself in the mirror and then head downstairs. I met my mother as I saw her watching a movie and crying. “Mom.” I called.

She wipe her tears and laughed. “This movie makes me tear up again. Oh Where are you going?”

“To my friends. They want us to have a get together.” I said as I kissed my mom’s forehead.

“Oh go ahead. You’re overworking yourself. You need a break. You already gain your father’s trust.” She said shooing me away. I laughed. “Have fun.”

“Thanks. I’ll be back.” I head to my car and drove to the club they are referring. As usual the club is noisy with those music. I saw Chanyeol and Sehun already at the dance floor with girls dancing with them. They saw me and wave at me. I saw Baekhyun, D.O and Luhan talking with other girls in the club. I sit on our usual table and get some drink. I open the lid and drank it.

I saw two girls walking towards me. They sit beside me and initiated the conversation. “Oppa. It seems that you’re alone here.” The girl with red lipstick said. “Mind if I accompany you for a minute.” It’s really obvious that she is flirting with me. “I’m Minhee.” I thought she has the same name with her. But for the million times I was wrong. “Kai.” I said shortly.

I sip my drink once again when she spoke. “Ah.. Oppa.” She said as she touched my chest. I almost spit my drink. I held her hand and put it away. I stood up because it really irritates me. Why do girls are too flirty in this club? I decided to leave the club for a while.

“Oh leaving already?” Lay hyung asked me.

“Just want to get fresh air. It’s too noisy here.” I said. He nod his head and I made my way outside.

As I thought, It’s really peaceful outside than staying inside the club. I looked up and saw the stars shining. Whenever I looked up I can’t help to remember her words before. The sky is really distant to earth. But whenever we looked beyond them, they seem so close. I smiled remembering how she said it to me. Just as I wanted to go back I saw Boyun looking at the sky too. I approach her.

“Hi.” I said smiling. It has been over before and I don’t feel any hatred towards her now.

“Hi.” She said returning my smile. “How’s life?” She asked. After what happened before, we became good friends.

“Still the same.” I honestly answered. Still waiting.

We walked for almost an hour and chatted everything that has happened before. She told me how she always feel contented and stressed and I also talk about how I feel happy with something, how I got my position and how she got hers but  did not mention how I sometimes feel empty.

The atmosphere became really light. As we decided to head back at the club. A car suddenly skidded at the road without breaking even though he can see that we are both passing the road. But it is not me who is going to be hit but Boyun. I tried to hug her and pull her on the safe side.

The scene. It reminds me of what had happened before. The exact scene when she was in danger and how I wanted to be the one to save her. I never knew that it would pain a lot. Not the pain I am feeling on my leg. Not the same pain that Sehun had felt when he tried to save her from the chandelier before. But the pain on missing her once again.

Because for almost 2 long years that has passed, I dream of her last night. I clearly dream of her and it felt so real. For 2 years that I almost gave up, once again….

 I wanted to hope and this time I wanted it to be real.