Chapter 11

Fall For You

KAI’s POV

Does she really need to pinpoint me that I’m a devil? At last it’s already lunch break. I will seriously show her the meaning of what she told me. I saw her picking up her things from her desk. I’m about pull her and make her take back her words when suddenly her phone rings and she answered it.

“Ah.. Ne. Arasso.” I heard her spoke and then she put back her phone in her pocket.

“Yah Mishil-ah. Let’s have our lunch now.” Sehun said coming to her side.

“Aw I can’t. I promise Tao to have lunch with him now. Mianhe oppa.” She bowed to Sehun and takes her leave without looking back at me.

“Hey are you okay?” Baekhyun said slapping my shoulder. “You’re just looking at the door. Are you expecting that Mishil would come back?” I didn’t answer. “C’mmon are you still mad at what she had suggested? It’s just a play.” Baekhyun said. “Let’s go! I’m hungry now.” Baekhyun already leave the classroom. I’m not mad at the fact she had suggested earlier. But something that makes me irritated is the fact that she chooses Tao over me which she had met only recently.

 

MISHIL’s POV

Tao told me that we will meet in the place where we first saw each other. As every day passes, I can’t get the feeling to be more comfortable being with him. When I already reached the place, I saw him just sitting looking at the birds on the floor.

“Hey!” I said sitting beside him. “You’re too absorbed looking at the birds.”

“Oh you’re here.” He said not noticing my presence at once.

“So to where?” I said grinning. “Are we going to ride your motorcycle again? We have two hours break.” I checked my clock and then she suddenly patted my head.

“How can an angel like you be so stubborn. I now doubt that you’re an angel.” He said jokingly. Then he pulled my hand to make me get up on my sit. “Let’s go.” He said letting me cling his hand into him. “To the most important and extraordinary person in the world.” I smiled. Maybe one of the reasons that is why I’m so comfortable with him is because he is the first one to accept me without doubt. One of the people that I do not need to pretend at all.

He gave me his helmet. “You have to better hold on tight to me.”

“Yes sir!” I answered under my helmet and then I embraced his body like he is last thing I had on earth. As the motorcycle began roaring, Tao began to run it. I suddenly saw Kai running. Is he coming towards us? But then Tao is really fast so we only passed him.

 

KAI’s POV

“I’m hungry now. Can’t we go a little bit faster?” Sehun said irritated. I rolled my eyes and then I suddenly saw Mishil. “Hey is that Mishil?” Sehun said pointing at her.

“Mishil-ah!!” Chanyeol shouted but it seems they are really far from us so she can’t hear us. Then Sehun shouted too.

“Mish—Uh where are they going? He’s leaving with Tao.” I saw her embraced his hands on Tao and then it moved. I tried to run to be able to catch them but they only passed me. I don’t know if it is just me or she really looked at me. But why didn’t she stop?

“Hey what were you thinking and you tried to run.” D.O said coming at my side. “You won’t be able to catch on them. Tao is really fast driving that motorcycle.” I am starting to feel the pain. The pain that I can’t interpret.

“Hey you guys, do you really want me to starve to death? I seriously want to marry someone and to have some kids and to die on my bed.”

We order at the canteen. I didn’t notice I ordered many. I started to eat them one by one and then when I lift my head I saw them looking at me. “K-Kai are you okay?”

“Of course. The food is really good. I thought you’re hungry why aren’t you eating yours?” And then I ate the pizza.

“Wow burger!” When I looked at the one who spoke I saw Xiumin. He’s about to take my burger but I slapped his hand. “Yah it hurts.”

“I know so don’t touch it.” And then I take a big bite on my burger. They are still looking at me. “Why?”

“You don’t eat too much remember?” Chanyeol said looking at me. I suddenly stopped. “You only eat when you’re depressed.” And then I smiled sarcastically.

“Of course not.” I lied. The biggest lie I had in my life. “I’m just hungry.”

The recess is over and the bell rings signaling that class is starting. Baekhyun stop me and speaks. “Eating too much would never cover the pain you are feeling right now.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said not looking at him.

“C’mmon I’ve been your bestfriend for years. I know when you’re happy or not…” He trailed his sentence. “Or when you’re in love or not.” I stopped. I didn’t bother to look at him. But not because of what he said even though part of it was the truth but it is because I suddenly felt some pain in my stomach. Shoot! I really ate too much. I run away from Baekhyun and hurriedly look for a restroom. “Hey wait. I’m not yet done speaking.” But I can’t bother to shout anymore.

 

MISHIL’s POV

We came on time and then I noticed that Kai is not yet here. “Mishil-ah” Sehun said.

“Sehun oppa.”

“Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you.”

‘Tao had something to show me awhile ago that is why I went with him.” He nods. “So where is Kai?” then suddenly Kai enters the room sweating. He didn’t bother to look at me. His clothes are not properly tucked in. Some are not properly buttoned. Is he making out with other girls again? I tried not to think about him doing ert things. It’s not my business after all. But I can’t be comfortable about it.

 

The class ended. We both rode the bus but neither of us is speaking. I sighed heavily and then closed my eyes. I don’t care if he noticed or not. But this is seriously eating me up. The bus came to stop and we both walked off. I walked behind him and waited for him to speak.

“So where did you and Tao date?” Kai asked breaking the silence but still not looking at me. He just continues to walk faster.

“I don’t think it’s a date but we went to something really beautiful.” I smiled remembering the places we went. “So did you and Minjung make out again?” I was suddenly taken a back with my words. I slapped my lips. He may only think that I am jealous. Shoot I’m not.

“Is that the reason why you’re not speaking?” He suddenly asked? I should be the first one to ask that.

“N-no.” I stuttered. “Of course not. I’m just asking.”

“Of course not. It is just my stomach hurts and you know I need to—uh--” Kai said stuttering too. Then I laughed.

“Ok I get it now.” Babo Mishil-ah! I’m still laughing realizing what he had done.

“It’s not funny you know.” Kai said seriously. I saw a park near to us and then I ran there. He followed me. I sit on the swing and then he suddenly sit on the swing beside me too. I heard silence again but neither of us felt awkward anymore. When I’m about to stand up, I saw something on the grass. I picked it up. When Kai notices that I’m not speaking. He came to me. “What are you looking?” I showed him the necklace. A necklace that has the same name with me. “It says Mishil.”

“I know.” I said shortly.

“I think it fits you. You’re name is also Mishil so they can’t say that you stole it.” I glared at him. “But I think it would look beautiful on you.” He gets the necklace and started to put it on my neck. As soon as the necklace was put on my neck everything becomes really fast on my mind. It is like a fast replay but I can’t see clearly. My head started to spin. “Look it’s really--” I started to fall off. “Mishil-ah!” Kai shouted catching me. His hand is on my waist supporting me. “Are you okay?”

I remember someone putting the same necklace on my neck. But it is really fast. I can only remember the moment but not the person.

“I remember something.” I said weakly. My very first memory now. “It is the same necklace of me before.”

 

 

A/N: Hi Guys! Sorry if I could not update more oftenly. I'm trying to do my best here. Sorry if I could not re-edit my story for my wrong grammars. I've read my chapters starting from chapter 1 and I found out that there are too many errors. Sorry for that. Please continue to support by hitting the subscribe button and upvote button. Leave comments... I really loved them although I could not reply to all of you because I don't have enough time.