Chapter 29

Fall For You

AUTHOR’s POV

The sun hits the window lighting up the whole room in Kai and Mishil’s room at Oh’s resort. Kai as he woke up just only stared at Mishil. His hand was bent under his head while his other hand brush her hair as she still sleeps peacefully. He came closer and pulled Mishil on her tiny waist and then kiss her forehead. Saranghae Mishil-ah. I wish to always wake up beside you like this. I can never ask for more than to have you everyday. I never thought that I would love you like this. Kai thought.

Mishil started to move her body and opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes to see Kai just looking at her. “HI! Goodmorning?” She asked innocently which made Kai chuckled lightly. “Is it already late in the morning?”

“Ani. I just love seeing you sleeping. Why don’t you sleep more?” Kai said trying to close her eyes with his hands. Mishil laugh holding Kai’s hand which is on her face.

She started to interlace her fingers on his feeling his warmth. She squeezed it like she is trying to observe something. Her face then travel to his face. At first, she brush his bangs that is falling on his forehead then it slowly travels down to his eyebrow then to his eyes. His eyes is now already close feeling Mishil’s hands on his face. Then she trace his sharp nose down to his lips which makes Mishil smile. “You’re not harassing my face aren’t you?” Still his eyes close. “Or you just can’t get over how handsome this y beast?”

“My definition of y beast is Kris oppa or Sehun oppa.” Mishil said giggling. Then Kai’s eyes open and then glare at her.

“You better take that back or you’ll regret every word you said earlier.” Kai warned her. It amuse her more to see him in that state. It just want her to more.

“I don’t want to. Then what will you do?” Mishil challenge. Then he smirk. It has been a long time since she saw that smirk. The smirk which she remembered to be the most annoying thing to see before. But now everything is different.

“Then what do you think we should do? Since we’re in the same bed.” Kai said smirking. Mishil’s eyes became wide open. “Mishil do you want to know what does y beast mean?” He said in a seductive voice still smirking and then slowly creeping over her. Mishil bit her lips and shook her head. Kai lean in closer and his face is only inches away from her. “So will you take back your words now?” Mishil nod her head obediently. “Then kiss the one you think describe the definition of y beast?” He asked. Then Mishil giggled not giving up.

“Shall I kiss Kris oppa?” Mishil asked chuckling. Kai’s eyes grew wide. She knows that Kai would be mad and she’s afraid that Kai will really do the thing he’s threatening but she really wants to tease Kai. He tried to pin Mishil on the bed which made her to laugh. “Yah Kai.” She said laughing.

“You really want to do it then.” He said but then before he was about to kiss her, Mishil kiss him on his lips. He was startled for a second and his hands was unconsciously loosened on her wrist. She push him lightly on his chest as she broke the kiss.

“Don’t worry if you are not my definition of y beast. Because I don’t need any definition to define my love for you.” She said pecking his lips again. Then her hands cupped his cheeks and brush her thumb on his face. She started to trace his jaw.

“Why does it look like that you’re memorizing every detail of my face?” he said getting her hands off from his face on and then holding it.

“I’m actually doing it right now.” Mishil said not looking at him but to their interlaced fingers.

“Why?” He asked pulling him into his arms.

“So when I knock my head I will still remember you. So when I started to lose my memories you will keep reminding me how it feels.” She said as her head was buried on his chest. Or when the time comes that I’m in heaven, I will still remember how I love you. She thought.

Then suddenly the door slammed open. Both of their heads turn to see what happen. Then their faces reveal again. Kai’s eyes rolled as soon as he saw them. “Geez how sweet early in the morning. Are we ruining something?” Baekhyun ask smirking.

“Definitely.” Kai said throwing one of the pillows to them.

“Woah! Did you actually do se--” D.O said but then was cut off when Kai threw another pillow again.

“Of course not.” Kai said then Mishil smiled to them.

“Mishil-ah!!!” Sehun running to the bed then jump hugging her. “You’re still beautiful even in the morning.”

“Yah!” Kai said kicking him which made Sehun landed on his .

“YAH THAT HURTS!” Sehun said glaring at him. Luhan entered the scene.

“Ayo! We still have this day to see the end of the festival. Perhaps we could watch the fireworks tonight. Then tomorrow we will go at the Skiing resort. Yehey!!” Luhan said enthusiastically.

 

They went to the park again and there are still many people lingering around. Mishil walk and walk and she felt that someone is following her. She turned around only to see that she was left alone. There is no Kai and traces of her friends. Then somebody unknown approach her giving her a pink heart-shape balloon. “To a beautiful lady. From your loving y beast.” She said reading the letter stuck on the balloon. Then she already know that it came from Kai. She walk again receiving three heart-shaped balloon. “Three means I.Love.You.” She read as soon as the unknown man left her. She walk again to receive another two heart-shaped balloon. “Two means You and I.” She read it again and smiled to herself. Then someone approach her again giving him one heart-shaped balloon. “One means that you are the only one for me.” She smiled. Too much sweetness for today and she can’t handle it.

She turn around to look for Kai and then there she saw the man standing with lots of heart-shaped balloon. He uncovered his face and smiled at her. “Then what does that many balloon means?” She asked smiling.

“For our future sons and daughters and grandsons and granddaughters and great grandsons and great granddaughters.” Kai said smiling at her. She can’t help to feel so touch. She wanted to cry at that moment. Loving Kai is one of the great moments happened to her. She can’t help to hug her so tight. “Wait here. I still have something to give you.” He said.

“I’m afraid that I will fly with these balloons.” She said looking at the balloons.

‘Don’t you miss flying?” he asked curiously.

“Actually I can’t remember the feeling again. But of course I would love to fly.” She said looking up the sky.

“Do you want to try bungee jumping next time?” He can’t help to ask.

“I don’t know what it is but if that means flying then I’m going for it.” She said happily.

“Wait for more surprises. I’m just going to get it.” Kai said giving her a kiss on her forehead and then leaving her.

She walk to a bench where the place is a little bit farther to many people. The surroundings became quiet since there are no people. The place is so relaxing. She closed her eyes feeling the air while waiting for Kai. Then a child approaches her giving her a black box. “Noona.” The cute child said.

“Omo. Kyeopta.” She said pinching his cheeks. She can’t help to think of having a son like him but is it possible for an angel to bear a child? The little child his thumb while giving her the black box. ‘Is this for me?” the child nodded his head. “Do you want a balloon?” the boy suddenly smiled and nod his head again. She gave a balloon to him and as soon as he receive it he suddenly ran away.

Mishil started to open the black box. She smiled as she thought that it came from Kai. She opened it and there are lots of red petals. She dig her hands under those petals and as soon as she touch it, she drop the black box and all the balloons flew in the air.

 

 

 

“Mishil I’m here --” Kai was cut off as he saw Mishil holding a piece of feather.

“Kai.” She said faintly as the tears started to flow on her cheeks. Kai was shocked in horror as he ran towards Mishil dropping the bunch of roses and the teddy bear he bought at the park.

Just as he was about to cup Mishil’s cheeks, Mishil turned him around so that he can’t see her face. She can feel that her body is starting to fade. ‘Don’t look.” She said crying. While hugging him behind.

“No.” He said gripping her hands that is hugging him. He was afraid that if he let go, she will fade easily. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, sehun and D.O are there witnessing the scene and they can’t do anything. “No. Don’t go.” He said as tears already rolling on his cheeks.

“Yah Kai. I told you that what you only need to think is my love from you.” She said in between her tears.

“No. No. you promise not to leave me. You’ll never fade.” He said trying to turn his body to face Mishil but she was stronger keeping him not to look at her.

“Think about what we’ve shared. Think about the happy moments. I’ll never leave you.” She said the last sentence a whisper as she buried her face on his back. “think this as a dream.”

“No. How could I when everything is real? No. You’ll never going back in heaven.” He said gripping her hands tightly. His friends can’t also help not to cry on the situation. “Please Mishil-ah.” He said begging as if it can do everything.

Mishil started to fade slowly. “You can do better without me. You can have a better person to love more than me.” She said as the tears continue to flow.

“No. Stay.” He said almost a whisper. He is growing weak as she started to feel that Mishil is fading. Baekhyun can’t help to pity the both of them. Why did everything turn upside down? Why is everything becomes unfair?. Sehun is also crying together with Chanyeol. “I can’t watch the scene.” He said covering his eyes.

“Thank you for making feel what love is again. I promise not to leave you. I may not be physically here but in your heart and in your memories you know I’m alive. You believe in me right?” She said.

“I said stay.” He said almost shouting. “You can fight it. Just please don’t go.”

Then Mishil shushed him. “Sshhh… give me a second to hold you like this Kai.” She said in between her tears. Then she laugh remorsefully. “I fell in love with the most annoying person in the world. And I change him.” She hug him tighter this time. For them, it feels like the clock is ticking in their head. “You are capable of loving Kai. Now do it… Do it without me.”

“I can never live without you. I can’t Mishil-ah. I simply can’t. Mishil I love you.” Kai said pleading.

“I know.” She said smiling but the hint of sadness is obvious. “Kim Jongin-ssi…”

 

Nado saranghae.” She said as she completely dissolves in air. There is a clinking sound and as he turn around, she saw Mishil’s necklace lying on the floor. His knees grew weak as he tried to pick it up. He cried kneeling down as he hug it on his chest. “Why Mishil-ah? Why? You promise that we’ll live together.” He open his hand and the only thing left is the necklace and her ring which witness their love the night they reconcile and the day they made their vows.

 

BOYUN’s POV (In case you forget, she is one of Kai’s girlfriend. Her longest girlfriend before. The one that Kai also chooses to make Mishil jealous before. She is also jaedong’s brother.)

 

I watched them as I hid behind the tree. Everything is a success as I planned. But I thought I was going to be happy. I should be happy now that Mishil is gone. I should be happy that I could ever have the chance to be with Kai again.

But no. the feeling is different because I can’t feel the happiness right now. I watched as how Kai cried and still crying. I watched as he is kneeling down on the floor and hugging her necklace. And there I realized how selfish I become. Because of my selfishness I hurt him just as how I was hurting myself right now. He can’t love me.

“Are you happy now?” Tao ask popping behind me.

I didn’t answer. A tear automatically slip in my eyes too. “I just want to be love by him. At first, I thought that Kai only knows how to play.” I heaved a deep breath. “But I’m wrong because he actually fallen for a girl and I ruined it. The look he gave to the girl…” I said looking at Kai again which is still on the ground. “Is the look which filled with love.”

I walked passing Tao and he just stood there not moving. I turned around and ask him. ‘You also know what kind of Mishil is right? And you love her too. Why didn’t you do anything about I planned?” I turn around not waiting for him to answer.

 

TAO’s POV

Because everything happens for a reason eventhough I regret every single thing that happens from the very start. Yes, I love her but I have greater reasons why didn’t I stop you. Because everything needs to be right. There are seasons where you need to feel the cold. Just as how this December always turns to be. I said touching the snow falling on my hand.

 

 

A/N: So author’s note is back. Although it’s late… I want to greet everyone a happy new year. Thank you for the comments and for subscribing my story. Sorry for the very late update and thanks for patiently waiting. Don’t hate me guys for sending Mishil back in heaven. Trust me this is the right thing. Like Tao said everything happens for a reason. Kekeke. Just bear in mind that this is not yet the end. There are more revelations and truths that will be happening on the next chapters like how Boyun knew that Mishil is an angel. Guys just to make it clear that it is not Tao who gave the feather eventhough he also have it. Stay with me. We can do this. Fighting!!!!