Chapter 24

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

“What do you mean by returning in heaven?” Kai came to me looking intensely in my eyes. His face showing hurt, disappointment and fury. My hands are shaking as I tried to look away from his dark cold eyes. “Your feathers are your cue to heaven?” He asked as he tried to be calm but then his voice can’t control the anger his feeling I guessed because it also tremble. “Tell me.” My eyes started to get wet. The pain is building up in my chest again and I could not answer Kai directly.

D.O sensed the tension between us so he put his hand on Kai’s shoulder. But he shrugged it away. “Kai please calm down.” But Kai’s eyes is still looking at me. This time the tears slides on my cheek. “I SAID TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!”

“Yes. That is my cue to heaven.” I said as my voice become muffled by my cries. I can see the worried look of them. “After I completed them, I need to go back in heaven. That’s the place I belong.” I can see Kai’s fist is clenching tightly. His knuckles turned into white. I look on his eyes once again and I realized that his also tearing already. Then all of a sudden he stormed out of the rooftop. I followed him.

 

I ran catching his steps and then suddenly I heard the thunder roared which made the beautiful sky turns into gray. The weather complements what we feel today. I tried to run to be able to catch him. The rain started to pour hard and we are starting to get soak under the rain. “KAI!” I shouted his name but then he didn’t budge to look at me. I shouted once more and we are heading out now from school. “KAI!”

We are already on the sidewalk and I’m still shouting his name. Cars came passing by quickly but still Kai is not listening to me. We are totally soak in the rain. I called him once again and this time I pulled his sleeves to face me. “Kai.” He pulled his arm from me but this time he stopped walking away.

“Why?” He said almost inaudible. I just stared at him under the rain as the rain drops from his hair. “Why?” He asked again laughing bitterly. The rain slides on his cheeks or it is his tears. “I just thought you’ll never leave me. I just thought we would never be separated.” His hands harshly wipe his eyes and still not looking at me. “But all this time I was wrong.” He laughed again bitterly. “I was wrong.” He said almost inaudible. “Tell me why? Why it has to be you?” I pity him because I love him. I pity because I’ve caused enough pain for him.

“Kai we both don’t want this to happen and we neither expect that we will end up together like this. It’s my task and life isn’t fair. But then I tried to be fair but then you know it is hard to bear with it.” The rain is not helping at all. Even the cars came passing by. “I’m sorry.” He turned into statue again and the hurt expression is readable in his face.

“I’ve loved the wrong person again.” He said which made my heart sank in pain. He started to run crossing the street. I tried to follow him but then a car is heading towards me and I thought I was going to get hit by that car. I will never be dead if I am going to be hit by that car.

But then a pair of strong arms pulled me to where I was standing before. The car passed beeping loudly at me. Kai has successfully crossed the street and was looking at us when he thought I was going to get hit by that car. He stared at me for a minute as I also stared at him. But then he turned his back to me and I just watch him walk away.

“Let him be.” I realized that Tao has been the one who saved me from that car and his hands are still on my waist. I can’t fight the tears that was still slipping on my eyes. More of all, I saw Kai walk away from me. “He will understand it later.”

We went home and I let Tao be in my house for tonight. Since we are soaked in the rain, I let him changed his clothes and used Kai’s clothes. I hope he would not mind. I was still hurt by the scene a while ago and I just thought it would be better once I reached my house. I sat on my bed and pulled my knees to my chin. I thought Tao had already left me but then he suddenly entered my room. ‘Sorry. I do not mean to pry but I think it would be better if you would sip some hot chocolate.” He put it on my desk and sat on my bed smiling.

“I’ve done enough trouble here on Earth. I’m a bad angel after all.”

“I don’t think that at all. It’s not your fault after all.” Tao said comforting me. “Both of you are just stress with the  situation. That’s the first time Kai falls in love for real.”

“But not with the right person.” I added.

 

D.O’s POV

The four of us are living in one apartment. We are already connected to each other that’s why we can feel who’s happy or not and for kai’s situation, I know he’s really hurt. “Yah hyung pali! I want to pee. Open the door.” Sehun said touching his pants and jumping up and down. I was getting my keys on my pocket when we both shouted in shock as we saw Kai sitting beside our door. His knees are covering his face. “Kai.” We both said in unison.

“Can I stay here for the night?” His eyes and cheeks are puffy. I guessed from crying.

“Of course. Open the door.” Baekhyun said referring to me. I hurriedly open the door and kai is the first one to enter.

“Then you mean Mishil is living alo--” Chanyeol was cut as Baekhyun covered his mouth.

“Let him think for awhile. They both need some time.” Kai entered the guest room and he stayed there for almost an hour. We are actually don’t know what to do.

“Why is everything complicated/” Sehun sighed.

“We all thought that everything is getting better. But then it only gets harder everyday.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m afraid that Kai will go back to his attitude before.” Baekhyun said sitting on the couch. “I hope everything gets better.”

“Kai falls in love with the right person but I think not in right time.” I said taking a seat beside Baekhyun. “Or maybe he falls in love with the right person and in the right time if only everything…”

“was not fictional.” We both said in unison having only one thinking about their situation. Then suddenly my phone rings. I hurriedly get my phone and took the call.

“Oh jinja?... Neh!” Those heads turned to look at me. “Arasso.” Then the phone was hung up.

“Who’s that?” Sehun asked as he furrowed his eyebrow.

“Suho hyung.” Their eyes widened in shock and excitement. “He said he's coming back.”

 

 

 

A/N: Anyeong new reader and new subscribers. I was really happy that I saw many comments today. Thank you for putting up your comments. I wish I could get that every time I updated my chapters. Sorry if it was short and nothing much happen. Actually my brain was throbbing painfully in my head. I guessed from too much works. But I really can’t  stop this. See, every time you comment in my story I really feel energized and there is something in this story that keeps me writing this. Kekeke! Next time I’ll tell you why I suddenly came up with these. So what ship are you TaoMi or KaiMi??? And Suho and Lay will be part of the story now. Catch up with the next xhapters. PLEASE UPVOTE!!! COMMENT ONCE MORE!!! AND HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!!! Love u guys!