Epilogue

Fall For You

A/N: This is the last!!! Make sure you play everything so you would really feel the ending...

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“WHOOO!” Chanyeol shouted looking beneath him. He can saw everything from above. The sea, the small house, the people who is looking above. “I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD!”

“Just jump!” Kyungsoo touch his back and tried to push him.

“Wait. I can’t help to awe everything from here.” He said when he flashed his smile grinning from ear to ear. “I wish we can always have time like this.”

“Are you going to jump or am I going to push you there?”

“Why are you such in a hurry? Can’t you wait?” Chanyeol said not looking behind him and still grinning. His bangs is flying through his eyes.

“I’m starting to get tired filming you from up here. Kai and Mishil still want to jump.”

“Okay. I’m ready.1.2.3.” And at the count of 3, he spread his hands widely and almost everyone get shocked but still smiled at the sight of him. “WHOOO!” As if the wind is carrying him, he is like swaying. “I LOVE BUNGEE JUMPING!”

“You’re next!” Sehun said to Luhan who’s already shaking. “Hurry hyung!” Sehun said pushing Luhan to climb.

“Yah don’t push me. I can manage.” He said trying to move his body to ease himself. His knees are shaking as he tried to climb the platform. Once he reached it, he look beneath him. “Shoot! I can’t do this. I can’t do this.” He tried to back away but Sehun stopped him.

“yah we’re already here.”

“My blood is draining! My blood is draining! I would die! I would die!”

“You said you’re a man.”

“I’m afraid of heights. I can’t do this.”

“Believe in yourself you can do that.” Sehun said trying to hide his laugh while filming the scared face of Luhan. Luhan breathe in and out and tried to look beneath him again. As if his eyes has already fallen first before his body, so he close it again.

“I think my internal organs will also jump.” He said and this time Sehun already laughed. “Yah! Don’t laugh. It’s not funny.”

“Shout you’re a man before you jump so you can gain your courage.” Sehun said stifling a laugh and then he cough when Luhan glared at him.

“Uncle Lulu!” A 3-year old kid shouted at the waiting area. “I want to see Uncle Lulu jump! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!” The kid said while also jumping.

“Jonghyun stay still.” Mishil said while fixing the little kid’s vest.

“Eomma.” The little kid stare at his mom while she’s fixing his vest. “Will Uncle Lulu faint up there?”

Mishil smiled after hearing what his son said. “Your uncle is brave…” Then she combed the soft hair of his son which resembled his father. “In heart.” She added while smiling. Then Jonghyun’s small hands held onto his mother while they watched Luhan preparing to jump.

It has been 3 years after their marriage. 3 years of no worries. 3 years of happiness but maybe not only 3 but maybe more than 3. Everything looks fine and even from the start neither of them expect that it would end like this. Maybe because this is not yet ending but a whole new start of everything.

“Aren’t you cold?” A man said putting a coat in her. She turn around and then she met eyes with him. He then stole a kiss on her lips.

“You really like stealing.” Mishil said when she pout.

“Because you always blush when I surprise you.” He said and then he touch her cheeks. “Look it’s hot now.”

“Kai.” She said slapping him in his chest when she removed her face from his hands. Then he chuckled.

“Jonghyun baby.” Kai said referring to his son. “Do you also want to jump?” Mishil look at Kai then to his son. Then she smiled at herself, it is like Jongin is talking to himself just a mini version of himself. The smaller nod at his father and giggled when his father tickle him.

“I’M A MA------- AAAHHHHH!” Luhan shouted but then didn’t finished when Sehun pushed him.

Then the next one who step on the platform are Mishil and Kai. “Woah! I slightly become scared.” Mishil said to herself when she also look beneath her. “Kai could you just jump alone?”

“Why are you suddenly backing out. Isn’t this what you want before? You said if it means flying.”

“I can’t remember that day.” Mishil said nervously while putting her palm on her chest.

“Want me to remind you?” he said slightly smirking.

“Kai this is not a joke.”

“I’m not kidding either. Why are you scared?” Kai steps closer and hold her hand. “When you know I’m here.” As if the magic word has been said she slowly regains her breathing. Her shaking slightly lessened. “It is not because you’re not already an angel now means you need to be scared of falling.” He said when his hands started to travel on her waist almost like the position in titanic movie. The only difference is that Mishil hands is still clamped on her sides. “You may have literally fallen to me from the very start.” He said when his lips is almost close to her ears. “But I’m the first one who fell in love with you.”

Mishil became so calm as Kai speaks everything to her. She just look beyond as Kai continue to speak. “You might be an angel when you come into my world. But before you came…” he stopped and smiled to himself. “I was called Peter pan.” Mishil then whipped her head to look at Kai but he just smiled. “And Peter Pan was so shocked that it is not Wendy nor Tinkerbell who came in his world. But an angel who is more beautiful above everyone else in his eyes.” Then Mishil smiled.

“Why are they taking so long up there?” Chen asked Luhan who is still shaking beside him.

“Making their second vows.” Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo who are laughing.

“Hey Jonghyun have you seen someone’s flying?” Baekhyun asked the little kid who is shaking his head. “Then look at your mom and dad.”

“We’re not going to fall that’s for sure.” He said smiling to her which Mishil tried to return. “We’re going to fly.”

“Where to neverland?” Mishil tried to joke.

“More than neverland.” He said smirking.

“Then to infinity…” She said smiling more widely. Then Kai steps in front of her cupping her cheeks. His back is facing nowhere.

“Yes baby…” he lean his forehead in her and whisper something. “And beyond.” Then he kiss her lips and dragged her falling… or maybe flying. Everyone seems amazed. Like a music going in a replay. Like a waltz having their own slow motion. Or like pixie dust or wings in a fairytale.

 

The chilly night came in gushing a cold wind. The snow started to fall once gain this December. “Hey Mishil.” Boyun said coming to her side and smiling at her.

“Oh Hi! It seems your tummy is starting get big now.” Mishil said when she touched her growing tummy. Boyun just smiled and get Mishil’s hands.

“I wanted to say sorry for everything.” Boyun started. “I just want to make everything right.”

“It feels ages now. Kai told me everything and you are far more than to what you are before.” Mishil said. “Even us.” Then they both smiled.

“Oh where is Jonghyun? I think baekhyun has something to give him.”

“Oh right where’s that kid. He is just naughty like his father.”

 

“hey you.” A little girl said standing beside Jonghyun who is playing with a stick and started scribbling on the ice. Joghyun who was called blinked his eyes to the little girl who seems the same age like him.

“Me?”

“Mm. You.” Then the little girl who is dress in white come closer to him. “You know what?” The little girl asked him but he just shook his head. “I’m an angel.” Jonghyun’s eyes became slightly wide.

“really?”

“You don’t believe me?” The girls said smirking. “If I jump here and didn’t die maybe you’ll believe me.” The girl said but the boy just pout.

“Why would you jump there at the ice hole? If you jump there you would just freeze.”

“Ok because you are a cute boy. I’ll give you my feather. It is really precious because it is gold.” The girl handed one gold feather to him. Jonghyun was amazed and he just stare at the gold feather.

“JONGHYUN!” His father called him from afar. Jonghyun running to his father making steps on the snow. “Where have you been? Your mother is looking for you. Uncle Baekhyun wants to give you this.” He said when he crouched down to the level of his son.

 

 

He opened the box and a beautiful snowglobe was found. An angel is dancing at the middle. Jonghyun smiled at the sight of the snowglobe and almost forgot about that someone he talked to. “Appa. Do you believe in angel?”

“Of course baby.” He said when he crouched down and lift his son.

“Are they beautiful?”

“Is your mom beautiful?” Kai asked his son. The son nod his head. Then he smiled. “Your mom is the most beautiful angel I know.” Then he chuckled. “Because she’s the only one.”

“But eomma doesn’t have her wings.” His son asked and started to yawn. He smiled seeing his child slowly fall asleep in his chest.

“Yes…” he brushed the small bangs in his son’s hair. “but he take me everywhere.” He know that his son is already sleeping but he just wanted to say it anyway. Then Kai noticed a gold feather on his son’s hands. He get and stare at it. Then he smiled. “He probably met an angel.” Then he put it on his little pocket. When they returned home, Jonghyun was gently put in the bed and it seems that everybody was already sleeping so he went to their own room but he didn’t find his wife.

He started to worry but when he looked at the window, he saw her wife just walking in the ice as if dancing. All of the memories started to kick again. When he silently reached her, he slowly grabbed her waist. “Oh Kai you startled me.” But he just smiled.

“Wanted to dance with me?” he smiled when he take her hand and drag her in the middle of the ice. “Like the first time we dance in the play? But this time not as an angel.” He said when he slowly sway her like before. “But as my wife already.”

“Did you know when was the first time I get jealous and realize that I love you?” he ask her as Mishil circle Kai while their hands are still connected.

“When?”

“When Sehun take his role as the prince and he get the chance to dance with you.” “

“I never like plays because it is just mere acting. But the lines that were said there are true.” Then Mishil smiled to Kai bringing herself closer to him. “That’s when I realized I love you. We’re not acting before.” They stopped at the middle while the moon reflects at the glass ice and the snow continue to fall.

“The first time we went here, I envy everyone who skates here. Remember before when we planned to ski but got interrupted because you returned in heaven?” He said when he kissed her knuckles. “I waited here. I thought you would fall right at that time when I call your name. I even got annoyed to Suho hyung because he doesn’t know everything.”

“Speaking of him. Do you think he’s happy now wherever he is?”

“I’m sure of that.”

“Maybe I was really stupid. How come I didn’t notice his cold fingers before, his pale skin even his crashed car that I saw at his files before. But maybe he is free this time.” She hug him tight and look at his lips. “and happy.”

“Did you regret your decision when you chose me? When you can already have your eternity? When you are already in heaven where it is already safe?” Kai asked when he slightly pulled away.

“Maybe the first time I fell in your place I regret that. I even asked myself. Why on your roof? Why on somebody like you.” Kai’s eyes become wide.

“Did you even regret loving m--”

“Ssshhh.” Mishil hushed him by putting her finger on his lips. “It was only then when I realized that if I didn’t fall then our story would not be made. Maybe the heaven really decided to let us meet.” Kai’s eyes soften. “And maybe I already lose eternity that time but not forever. Because when I chose you…” She said she close the distance once again as she look at Kai’s eyes and the moon reflects at their eyes. “I already got to spend my eternity with you. This is not even a dream because I even got excited to wake for another day. Because I didn’t get afraid of closing my eyes because I knew you were there and maybe choosing you is the right thing…”

 

Because when you let me into your world, I already knew that…

 

 

Wherever we go, it will always be heaven (Eodideun cheongugilteni)

 

 

A/N: Woah a bittersweet moment for me. At last this story ends. Sorry for almost 2 years of waiting for this story. But I’m really thankful and grateful for having readers like you and for having your time to comment in my story. Thank you for those who subscribed and upvoted this storyNow that this ends, I’m going to miss you guys! I don’t know if I’m going to write another one but I think I’m just going to rest. It’s really hard to write a new one. But I’m really happy that you became a part of this story. Thank you so much guys! See you next time if ever!

 

Waaah! I’m really going to miss you. I’m going to miss everything. I’m going to miss waiting if there are subscribers and comments… But I wish this is not a goodbye! NEVER ENDING THANK you and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAHHHH!!! WAAAHHH!!!