chapter 6

Fall For You

MISHIL’s POV

Kai did not hold my hand this time. Since I insisted that only couples do that hand to hand thing, he decided to let me clutch on his backpack. But I can see that he’s having a hard time walking because I pulled him sometimes. We enter the school together and I see many people walking and laughing together. I hold the lace of my backpack tightly because I’m nervous. Then someone walks closed to Kai and kisses him roughly on his lips. My eyes widened in surprise. The girl’s hands s on Kai’s neck and Kai’s hands slowly put on the girl’s waist. Is this really a normal greeting from everyone? Or maybe this is Kai’s girlfriend.

Then someone pulled me in my waist. This shocks me more. I turned abruptly to see whose holding my waist. “Oh Sehun!” I said in shock. He’s looking at Kai and the girl then he turned his head to me and smiled until his eyes is not already visible. I smiled in response. “Does Kai’s girlfriend always do that kind of greeting when they see each other?” I said turning to them again.

“Only the girl. Kai doesn’t really care about the girl or one of his girlfriends. He’ll let the girl fall for him but none of the girls here had lasted for a week in their relationship. One of the worst is they only lasted for half a day.” He said laughing.

“You mean he will only break up with them?” I asked in realization. He nods. “In short, he does not love every girl here.” He added.

“I don’t think he will break up with that girl.” I said turning to them again and still they are kissing. Sehun shook his head while smiling. “That’s one of Kai’s habit. He’ll let the girl kiss him for long and then he’ll push it and then he’ll say ‘Let’s break up!’” Sehun said at the same time that Kai said it to the girl. I was shock at the same time I feel bad for the girl. “What? No! I love you!” The girl said almost crying. “Let’s go now. Don’t wait for Kai.” Sehun said dragging my hands. If I can’t remember falling in love, this Kai doesn’t know how to fall in love. Tss! Really a monster. I erased my thoughts about him. Suddenly we entered the classroom full of loud noises of the students. Chanyeol who is sitting in front exclaimed when he saw me. “Mishil!”

“Chanyeol oppa!” He came towards me and hugged me. I only met them once but seem that they are already close to me. “There’s a vacant chair here. Sit here in between Sehun and me.” He said patting the chair in between them. “Ah okay.” I said smiling since I left with no choice. They are the only one I know here in the room. The girls only glared at me the moment I made eye to eye contact with them. “Are they Kai’s allies because they are only glaring at me?” Then Chanyeol and Sehun laughed. “That’s because you’re exceptionally beautiful.” I smiled.

“How did you guys know that I will come here in school?” Chanyeol and Sehun smiled. “Of course! We are the one who suggested to Kai that you need to attend schooling. Since we don’t you to be his slave.” Chanyeol said closing to me. I back away a little. You don’t know how difficult it is for me to go schooling. I sighed. Then suddenly Kai, D.O and someone I do not know entered the classroom. I see Kai is still brushing his lips with his handkerchief. Then the teacher entered the classroom. “Bae Mishil?” The teacher asked. “Yes?” I said raising my hand.

“You’re not supposed to sit there. You supposed to sit in between Kai and Baekhyun.” I glanced to where the vacant chair is. “Aw Ma’am why can’t she sit beside us?” Sehun moaned. “I’m the one who’s arranging your seats.” Because of this, I earned more glares from the girls. “Sorry guys.” I said to Sehun and Chanyeol. Sehun gripped my hands not letting me go but he sensed that it will not really help so he finally let go of my hand. “Class just wait for me, the Dean is calling me for a meeting. I’ll be back.”

“It’s okay if you don’t go back ma’am.” I heard someone says as soon as I passed them. I sit down to where my professor is telling me. I saw Kai just looking outside. He then put his face on the arm chair facing me while closing his eyes. I copied what he is doing. I also put my face on my arm chair facing him but I only looked at him. There I saw how his face is really perfect. The reason why almost all girls here fell in love with him but he never fell for them. When will be this guy seriously fell in love to a perfect girl? The one that he will never let go. I wish I’m not an angel but a matchmaker in heaven and I will find a girl for him. Maybe in that time, his attitude will change. I’m busy scrutinizing his face and then he finally opened his eyes. “Yah don’t do what I am doing.” He said then closing his eyes again. I looked the other side still my face is on the armchair and then I saw Baekhyun, if I’m not mistaken, his chin is on his hand while looking at me. “Hi.” He said sweetly. I heard a smirking sound from Kai even if I was not looking. “So you’re Mishil. You’re beautiful as what Sehun and Chanyeol said.” “Thanks.” I said smiling and then the professor come back with lots of books on his hand.

The class is ended after those very long hours. I seriously took down notes since I can’t remember everything I have learned when I’m still alive. I’m still hoping that I could recall it. I’m walking unconsciously and then I accidentally bumped a girl. My notes fell in floor. I picked it up immediately and then I found her just staring at me. “So you’re Mishil.” She said as soon as I’m done picking my things. “Yes. Do I know you?” I said. Did they announce that I’m coming here in school and some of them already know my name? Am I that special? “I’m Boyun. But it is not that important. What is more important is to know that you are the next toy of Kai.” She said smirking. “I’m a person and not a toy.” I said firmly. “Yes but for Kai every girl here is his doll. The thing that he always plays and throws.” I suddenly remember the girl a while ago. She walked almost closing the distance between us. “Goodluck!” She said almost a whisper. She passed me together with her friends and then I heard her say, “If Kai can’t be with me, so for the other girls.” Then they laughed.

I went to the canteen not knowing that I’ve already walked here unconsciously still thinking what Boyun had said. I saw Sehun gesturing me to sit down with them. The 5 of them turned to look at me. I claimed my seat and still not speaking. Then someone speaks startling us. “Ei guys!” His face is really cute and his eyes are almost twinkling. His face is full of happiness. “Oh so you’re Mishil. Soon to be the one that Kai would broke?” He said laughing. I stand up from my sit shouting realizing what he just said. “I’M NOT A TOY THAT HE COULD PLAY WITH LIKE ANY OTHER GIRLS HERE!!” Kai suddenly look at me and so with others. Then that man laugh. “I’m just kidding. Relax.” He said touching my shoulders. “I think you’re one of a kind. I’m Luhan.” He said touching my chin and almost breathing on my face. I think of what he said a while ago. I’m seriously one of a kind because I am an angel. Then speaking of angel, I saw a feather came flying here inside the canteen. The wind carried the feather up to the hand of the statue. I ran to where the feather landed. I think they didn’t notice that I’m gone. The statue is really high. I suddenly saw a ladder and use it but it is not stable. When I’m climbing, the ladder is moving. The hand of the statue is out stretched and I seriously can’t get the feather so I’m stretching my hand too. Then I heard Sehun shouts. “SHOOT MISHIL!!” Then all of attention in the canteen is looking at me. I’m still not giving up with that feather. I already touched the feather but the ladder became more unstable and is moving harshly until the ladder gave up and now it is already falling together with me. I accidentally gripped to the hand of the statue but it broke and soon I am falling. That earns more shout to the students. I am about to land on the floor but someone ran and caught me. But the impact is really strong so we fall on the floor together with loud crash of the ladder and the loud noise of the hand of the statue breaking into pieces. Then I heard silence. Kai’s breathing is the only thing I can hear and then he pushed me and shouted at me. “YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID, IDIOT, AND MORON PERSON I KNEW!”

I didn’t notice that I am crying already gripping the feather tightly in my hands. “Yes you’re right. But that’s because I’ve lost my memories.” I said in a soft voice since that I am sobbing really badly. “But you didn’t know how important this is to me.” I said still crying quietly and not looking at him. I turned to look at him and found his eyes really angry while looking at me. “I’ve only lost my memories…” I said smiling ruefully. “But it does not mean that I already forgot the feeling of what is hurt.” And then I leave the place running everywhere even if I do not know where I am going.

 

A/N: Hi guys you made my day again. I’m really happy to see many comments (well that’s already many for me.) and new subscribers. I hope I can still get many every day. Love you guys!