Chapter 1

Fall For You

Kai's POV

"60% of this class got a failing score in math. Class do you really pay attention to what I am teaching you?" The professor said as he was distributing our test papers one by one. "We would lie if we say yes." I heard Chanyeol said and then I heard them laugh. Even if I am not looking at my friends and at my professor, I could already sense that her nosrtrils are burning. "This is too much class. I could not take how much you guys are insulting me and more of all....." i heard an awkward silence and then... "I could not take that there is someone who is sleeping in my class." I knew that it is already me that she is pointing. but I really don't care until Baekhyun shouted.

 

"KAI!!!" I sit up straight and then there it is. The eraser landed on my face. "Oh!" Shoot! I was about to say something but my professor has already walked away. "Aish! When is the last time she has cleaned her eraser board." Then finally the bell rings. I immediately went to the washroom to clean my face. I stared at my reflection as the water dropped from my hair and then on my face.

 

"Oppa!!" Three of girls exclaimed as I head towards our table to where me and my friends eat during lunch. "Are you badly hurt?" She started to touch my face to where the professor hit me. But before she totally removes my whole face i caught her hand. "It is not that the eraser board had already erased my face." Then Chanyeol started to laugh. The only one who laughed until he noticed that he is the only one laughing, he stopped. The girl was insulted so she left my side and then I smirked.

 

"Thanks!" I laughed with no reason and now I'm the one who's laughing now. "Yah Kai hyung! If I was like a y beast like you, I would take an opportunity to that girl. Why do you ignore her?" Sehun asked.

 

"She's typically the boring type." Then Baekhyun smirked throwing me a look that I can't understand. "Just say that you can't really handle girls seriously. You're a player remember?"

 

"I'm not the only one who’s playing. The girls are easy to get and they are the one who really wants to play with me."

 

"Hey guys! Have you heard that our professor has already resigned?" Chen said running to our side. Then Chanyeol started to laugh again. "Suit her. I could already see her nostrils. It's burning." He said while eating her fries. "You laugh too much for today." Then somebody places her hand in my table. I looked up and see Boyun looking intensely at me. One of my girlfriends.

 

"I'm breaking up with you." She said out of nowhere. I tried to be more dramatic so I stand up and pretended that i care. I hold her wrist but she pulled it away and gave me a loud spank on my face. I just gave her my wonderful smirk no one has always regret. "As if you're beautiful and y. You look like a wild monkey and your neck is long like giraffe. More of all your lips is like a dead, cold fish!" I tried to emphasized and convince her what she really was. Then I was hit by another spank again. "Aish! What the--" She walked away the cafeteria looking an idiot.

 

"What do they really want to do to my face?" I said touching it. "That is for playing too much." Baekhyun shot me.

I think about what Baekhyun said me while staring outside the bus. I just stared the whole ride outside sensing nothing is really fun. Maybe I’m still a kid who could not grow up to be mature. Peter Pan. I have the same characteristic with him, it is only that I already played the heart of too much girls.

I put my things on the bed and started to rest. I did not bother to change my clothes. I buried my face on my pillow and I was started to fall asleep when someone rings the doorbell once… then twice…. then thrice… “Shoot! I’m not going to wait for a multiple sound.” I hurriedly went to my door and found Chanyeol still pressing the doorbell. “Yah could you stop it?”

“Hey the door’s already opened. Let’s go inside” I heard Sehun said and there they started to come inside my house. “yah who told you to come in. I’m not yet giving you permission.” They just passed me as if I do not exist. “Aish!”

“So what do we have for dinner?” D.O said opening my fridge. “You seriously need to buy some food. You’re fridge is empty. What will we eat?”

“Aish! Go to your house and eat the foods you like. Not here!” I shouted but everyone doesn’t really care. Then we heard some noises at my roof. All of us did not speak. A noise at my roof was heard again. “Seriously it’s creeping me out!” Sehun said.

“Stupid cats! I’ll go check it.” I went outside to look for it but I was surprised from what I see.

“Yah Kai could I cook this --” D.O was cut also upon seeing to what I am looking. He was also frozen like me.

“Yah hyung what are you two taking so long--” Sehun said cutting his own words too. Then the four of us is already outside looking at the body of the girl which is look like lifeless on the ground. “Well that’s a beautiful cat if you say so.” He said sarcastically.

 

 

A/N: Here’s the chapter 1. Hope we build friendship Guys!!! Hit subscribe if you like it and comment if you want to burst something.