Chapter 13

Fall For You

A/N: Hi guys! This would be a short update only. I just promise myself and my sister that I would update for tonight. Sorry if there would be grammatical errors for the hundredth time. I really don’t have time to edit my work.

 

MISHIL’s POV

I ran at the corridors as soon as I heard the bell rings which signal that it is already lunch time. I did not have time to say goodbye to them since I’m hurrying. Why am I hurrying anyways? Tao texted me when I’m still in the classroom saying that we will meet again this time. I was nervous that my professor would look in my direction when she was still discussing and let’s add Kai’s groan in the classroom whenever I pulled my cellphone and reply to Tao’s text messages. He even sent me a message just to stop me from replying to Tao oppa.

“Would you please stop texting?” Kai texted me with an angry face.

I did not look at him and just replied. “I’m about to stop actually but then you texted me.” I kept my phone now but then suddenly I felt that my phone vibrated again. I’m about to get it and reply when Kai suddenly outburst.

“Ma’am am I right that texting inside our classroom is prohibited?” My eyes suddenly widened in shock and horror.

“Yes. Why have you seen someone texting here inside?” I started to sweat.

“No Ma’am that thought just suddenly came into my mind.” He said almost smiling. Evil smile I guessed. I look at him and then I saw him smirk.

 

I pushed away in my mind what happened earlier inside the classroom. I’ve been running in our school avoiding bumping anybody but my luck isn’t good. My things fell on the floor as I bump someone. He suddenly crotch down to get my things and help me.

“Oh thanks!” I said not looking at him.

“Err- well. I do not think that this is our first meeting.” He suddenly fake a cough. I look at him and there I recognized his face. “I’m your co-actor in our play.”

“Aw right. Sorry I almost forgot. Minho oppa am I right?”

“Yes.” He said smiling. “Well, actually I’m kinda lost here since I just transferred yesterday. Would you mind if you could spend some time with me.” His eyes are really attractive. It’s like a magnet that could not take my eyes off him. More like hypnotizing in other way. “Er—you know I still don’t have friends here.” I realized I’m not responding to what he is saying and I’m just looking at him. “Uh--- Mishil?”

And then I snapped myself in reality. “Ah- Yeah right! I have nothing to do. I could accompany you right now.” Babo Mishil-ah!!

“So Let’s go?” I smiled and then finally agrreing to his request.

 

KAI’s POV

“Aw I totally miss Mishil eating with us. He always chose Tao first.” Sehun said pouting. I could not disagree with that. I drink my soda slowly thinking what is she doing right now with Tao.

“Do you think Tao and Mishil is already a couple that is—” Before Chanyeol could finish what he is saying I burst out the soda in my mouth.

“Aw Yah Kai! That’s not good.” Baekhyun said while wiping his shirt. “That’s gross actually.”

“Sorry. I could not help it. The soda just slip on my throat and it hurts.”

“Ei does the soda really that hurts or the thing that Mishil and Tao has?” I rolled my eyes as they all laughed at me. “Whatever.” I muttered.

The lunch is over and as we walked along the corridors there is something that I almost stepped on so I stop. They also stop. I picked up the thing on the floor and found out to whom it belongs.

“Isn’t that Mishil’s phone?” D.O said staring at it.

“She left it here. So we do not have contacts to where she is now.” Sehun said adding.

“She must have fallen it since she’s hurrying to see Tao.” Chanyeol said. “Kai are you okay? At least speak something.” I did not answer and just kept it on my backpack. “Don’t worry she’ll be back anyways since our next subject is going to start soon.”

But she didn’t. I’m waiting for her but she didn’t attend our next subject. I’m starting to worry. I look at her cellphone and just saw the text messages between her and Tao. I will seriously kill Tao if anything happen to her.

The class ended and still I can’t see her. I went home and expecting her to see there. I will forgive her if I could just see her now whether she left me or what. Just make me see her. But to my disappointment she’s not also in the house. I waited long hours and the clock says it’s already 10 pm. Where the hell did you go Mishil-ah?

 

A/N: Before I log out. Just wanted to thank my supporters. I really appreciate those who subscribe and read my story and making an effort to comment. Please comment more. I would love to read those. Subscribe and upvote. Love Lots….