Chapter 5

Fall For You

A/N: Short update only. I have many things to do. Sorry.

 

MISHIL’s POV

I already don’t know the subjects they taught in school. I can’t remember what subjects I am best when I was still alive. How am I supposed to live like this if I can’t remember anything? I was like a child learning from zero. I wished I can hurriedly collect my feathers so I can return in heaven at once. I counted my feathers. I already have 8. Maybe if I am really good, I can get as many in one day. Suddenly, I thought about Kai. How am I supposed to handle someone like him? I am doing my best to hold my temper not to be mad at him. I will not receive a feather if I let my anger ruin myself. Then, I heard him shouting at me again while knocking on my door.

“Yah! What are you taking so long?” He said while knocking the door loudly. “We’re going to be late.” I checked myself in the mirror and see how beautiful I am. Still, I look pale but I think no one would ever notice it. He continued to bugged the door but before he could break it, I opened it. “Yah Mish--”

“Sorry.” I muttered. He looks at me from head to toe. I looked away for I feel myself embarrassed. I don’t know why. He’s still not speaking so I speak. “Uh—Kai does this skirt really need to be very short?” I said while pulling the hem of my skirt. He suddenly cleared his throat and speaks. “It has to be that way. Let’s go.” He said turning his back at me.

When we finally walked out the door, I can feel the breeze in my skin. I closed my eyes feeling the moment that I’ve lost. I opened my hands so wide feeling the wind in my skin. Some part of it tells me that there is still fun living. Until the moment that Kai distract me again. “Those things happened only in movie. It does not suit you.” He said. I glared at him. Does this human can’t say anything good?

Can’t you really say something nice?” I said as a matter of fact. He smirked. “And do you only use your eyes to glare only?” Then he glared at me suddenly. “That. Something like that.” I said pointing in his eyes. He walked away from me and I ran to be able to catch behind him. I hold on his backpack because I don’t want to get lost.

“Yah!” He said turning to make my hands fall. I pout. Then he started to walk again. I clutch my hands again in his backpack. “What the--” I removed my hands and put it on my back. “One more attempt to hold on my back and I will surely leave you behind.” He threatened me.

“I’m—I’m afraid to get lost.” I said not looking at him. He turned his back and started to walk again. Then suddenly group of boys passed us looking at me meaningfully. The one at the middle whistled then they laughed altogether. “Hi y.” He said walking so close to me and attempting to touch my thighs. Why does this need to be very short? I back away a little bit but they’ve already circled me. The one who whistled attempted to come close again but before he touched me a hand stopped him. “She’s not anymore.” Kai said shortly dragging me away from them. That sentence made me in shock. What did he say a while ago? I’m not anymore? Shoot I’m not supposed to punch those guys but I can seriously punch his face whenever I can have the chance. But I think my collection of feathers will only be long if I do that. I hold my anger again. “How come you have said that to them?” I said still feeling angry.

“Then what do you want? You want them to you? I can take the opportunity to do that to you if you want.” I glared at him. “Yah!” What? That’s the only thing I could tell him? Do I really want to get by him? I erased my thoughts about him. Maybe you have beautiful body, y lips, perfect jaw line, fiercing eyes, and soft hands. I stopped thinking about his looks and realized that he is still holding my hand after that incident with those bad guys. I think again and realized that I was describing him in a good way.

We rode the bus still his hand is on my hand. We took the seat at the back. Then suddenly couple also take a bus and sit in front of us. I immediately remove my hands from him which made him looked at me questioning. “I thought you don’t want to get lost?”

“Yes. But I think only couples do that hand to hand thing.” I looked at them and saw how sweet they are. I didn’t realize that he is still looking at me until he speaks. “What are you thinking?” He said turning his eyes to what I am looking. Then he smirked. “Don’t say that you remember someone else?” He said.

I shook my head. “I actually don’t remember having someone else.” I suddenly looked at the window. “I actually don’t remember if I’ve fall in love or if I’ve left someone behind.” Those parts made me think what if I’ve really love someone. Did that someone miss me?

 

A/N: Guys sorry if some grammars starting from the first chapter is wrong. I don’t have time to edit them again. Please understand. I just realize there are many titles here in AFF which has the title of Fall For You so thanks so much to those who subscribed my story. Leave comments. Comments are really appreciated. I’m totally in a good mood today.