Chapter 17

Fall For You

AUTHOR’s POV

“I’m getting impatient now.” He said as he sit on his throne with his hands covering his eyes. “They could never be together.” He said as he slammed his balled fist on his throne making his servant winced. “I should work my plan now as soon as possible.”

“Um Master what would happen in the first place if you did not get her?” His servant asked innocently.

“IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!” He shouted. His servant’s legs shook in fear. “At least I would never let that happen. Mishil is only mine.” He will never be Kai’s. Most of all not from his past lover. He thought. He sit on his throne again while he massaged his temple.

 

 

“Hey are you sure you could walk now?” Baekhyun ask Sehun while helping him to his crutches.

“Well I already gave up my role since I could not do anything about it. I’m really sad you know. It is already my opportunity to be with Mishil but then because of that incident I could never have the role.” Sehun suddenly pout. Then Baekhyun lightly hit him on his head.

“You’re not the only one who was taken a role. I gave up my role just to take care of you.” He help Sehun walked until they reach the backstage of the theatre. All of the people were busy preparing for the play.

“Then who’s taking your role now?” Then suddenly I heard someone laughing really loud. Xiumin and Chen came laughing out loud.

“Look at them! Oh I could not … I could not…” Xiumin said laughing while he can’t continue to say what he’s going to say. Then Chanyeol, D.O and Luhan appear wearing their angel costume.

“Aw I’m starting to get cold with this. We’re almost wearing nothing here except for this wings that are strapped on our body. Oh my s are starting to harden now.” D.O said covering his chest. Then they all laughed now. “I wish I was the one who volunteered to take care of Sehun. Argh! I’m totally embarrassed now.” He said already blushing.

“I also don’t want this role. Look I was not in the same class with you. Why am I suddenly put in this situation?” Luhan said irritatedly. Then Xiumin laughed so hard. “Ei you baozi stop laughing or else I’ll punch that puffy cheeks of yours.” Luhan said attempting to punch Xiumin.

“Oh stop it. An angel must not act like a devil.” Xiumin defended himself but still he could not stop laughing.

“I’m totally good with this. Look if this is the only chance I could get to be with Mishil.” Chanyeol beamed with happiness. Then Sehun suddenly frowned at it.

“Aw I’m totally jealous right now.” He said wanting to throw his crutches. “By the way who’s taking my role again?” Then suddenly they heard someone complaining at the dressing room. All of their heads turn to the one who speak.

“Aish! Do I really have to wear this? Is this really the costume of the human in the play? Shouldn’t I wear just casual clothes? What era was this really taken? Aish! I’m getting frustrated by this. I didn’t know that the human in the play is a prince. This was not different by the play Romeo and Juliet. Aish!”

“Don’t tell me Kai hyung is taking my role?” Sehun said shaking his head. Baekhyun just smiled. He knows he would really love this play. This would be the best play ever. Then Kai came out on the dressing room wearing the suit of the prince.

“Wow. You do not look like a player with those clothes. You look neat.” Chanyeol said examining him.

“Then what do you think of me when I’m in my casual clothes? Dirty?” He asked attempting to hit Chanyeol’s head. “Aish this clothes are itchy. I could not breathe.”

“30 minutes left before the play. Be ready!” Our professor said entering the backstage.

“Let’s go now.” Baekhyun said trying to pull Sehun.

“wait I haven’t seen Mishil. I want to see her first before the play.” Sehun said trying to fight with Baekhyun.

“You can still see her in the play.”

“No I want to see her --” Suddenly he was cut off and their heads were turned to the one who entered. Their jaw dropped as they stare at her.

“Hi!” she said smiling to them. All of them were stunned most of all Kai.

“Woah! Mishil there are no words to describe you.” Chanyeol said still his mouth is gaping open.

“Do I look horrible?” Mishil asked innocently. So this is what you look like in your angel mode…You are exceptionally beautiful. Kai thought. Once again his heart was captivated by her looks.

“No. You look amazing.” D.O said who can’t take away his eyes from Mishil.

Her white dress was floor length. The dress was simple but it looks elegant when Mishil is already wearing the dress. She had no wings since she was a fallen angel. Her long hair was curled and there is a gold jewelry circling her head. Then Kai’s heart started to thud loudly. Her eyes was suddenly locked on Kai’s eyes. Then baekhyun nudged him lightly.

“Stop staring. I’m afraid she’ll melt.” Baekhyun said teasing him.

“15 minutes left. Those who are not included in the play must go now.” The professor entered again.

“Aw why did this happen to me? I should be the human who is with Mishil.” Sehun started to whined as Baekhyun started to drag him out of the backstage. Kai stood beside Mishil. He can feel her nervousness as the time started to drag closer.

“Are you nervous?” He asked looking at Mishil ragged breathing.

“Of course I am. Who would not be nervous when there are many eyes looking at you at this moment.” She said while she placed her palms on her chest. They are already standing behind the curtains of the theatre. She closed her eyes. Then Kai suddenly leaned in her ears.

“You don’t have to.” Kai smile warmly. “You just have to be what you used to be… Just like now.” Mishil opened her eyes and look one last glance at Kai. Kai smiled at her before the curtains of the theatre opened revealing them.

 

 

At the audience seats, Sehun still could not stop complaining how he still wanted that role and blamed that stupid chandelier which falls to them. “Yah stop moving and watch!” Baekhyun scolded Sehun.

(The Italic part for this is the script for the play.)

The part where the devil who is playing Minho’s role came.

“I’m here to get you little angel. The time is up and you need to come with me now.” Mishil acts crying in front of him. Gasps can be hear from the audience.

“I guessed I already don’t have it.” Mishil said crying in the floor.

“I told you he will never love you. He will never take you because you’re an angel.” Minho said playing his role. “You don’t love him too right? So come with me now. Be the princess of hell. That’s the special place for you.”

“No!” Kai said exclaiming and pulling Mishil up from the floor. “You’re wrong about that. She loves me and you know that before you can fool yourself.” Kai said playing the role being the human. “And I strongly love her.” With those words the devil slowly vanished to where he stands.

“No! No! No!” Minho said saying his last words on the script. Then silence followed.

 

 

(A/N: Use the video for the music. To lightened up the atmosphere. kekekekeke!)

 

“I was never meant to love you.” Mishil said looking away to Kai.

“But you fall in love with me now. You just don’t want to admit it.” Kai said saying the script.

“You do not know what you are risking for.” Mishil said turning his back to Kai. “I do not how to fall in love anymore.” Suddenly for Mishil the words are really familiar. It is just the words she said last night when they were talking. It felt so real. “I do not know what love is anymore.

“I know that’s why I’m here.” Kai smiled unknowingly. “I’m the stupid human who falls in love with you. I’m the stupid human who doesn’t know what he’s risking for. I’m the stupid human who falls in love with an angel like you.” Kai smiled again. This acting felt so real or on the other way around this is not acting.

On the other side, Sehun is frowning. “I don’t remember saying that lines in the play.”

Baekhyun smiled too. “It is because it is not the human in the play that is speaking.” He paused for a second and then continued. “It is Kai’s heart already.”

“I’m here to love and never meant to leave you. I’ll go wherever you go. You have your past but you know you could never go back. You have your future but you do not know what awaits you. What you only have is now.” Kai said taking her hand and pulling her to him.

“Do you know what you mean by your words?”  Mishil said. Those parts were not already from the script too.

“Wait. I don’t know where that part is? What lines are they already saying?” The professor muttered under his breath as he scanned the paper.

“I mean every words I say. You suddenly came into my world. You fall for me and you are the angel taking my soul. I want you to be sorry for that.” He said leaning to Mishil brushing her hair and then caressing her cheek down to her chin. “Maybe this is not heaven. This is only Earth. But choose where your hearts belong and that would be your home.” Mishil was suddenly taken aback by Kai’s words. Those words have a point. “Tell me you wanted to leave me if I do not mean anything to you. If that is worth choosing.” Kai then suddenly step away from Mishil which make Mishil’s eyes become wide.

Is he serious? She thought. “No!” She shouted which makes Kai’s steps stop. “I fall here on Earth to fulfil what I need to do. Then you suddenly came into my worlds and give me a reason to live. We live in two different worlds. But you did make it one.” That words came slowly from . Those words were true and she never wanted to take it back. It is then when she realized why she was getting hurt by those incident that happen between them. “I came here nothing… and then you gave me everything.” Kai smiled upon hearing her words. “But then I realized it is not that everything that I want.” Kai haltered his pace and look at her. “I just want… only you.” Kai smiled and then she pulled Mishil from her waist.

“And having you is my everything.” Kai said continuing her words. “I love you.”

“I love you.” She said smiling.

The curtains closed as those three words was said. Everybody was touched at the play even the professor who doesn’t know where to find those lines on his script. They received a standing ovation from the audience who was moved by the play.

But neither of them knows what happen as the curtain closed in the theatre. Only the two of them who were behind the curtain what happens next.

“I love you.” She the last three words. The next thing she felt is the soft thing that touches her lips which make her eyes grew wide by the sudden contact. Then he realized that Kai’s hands is already on her neck and his other hand was on her waist. Her hands slowly goes up to his chest and her lips moved to Kai’s kisses. This now is what Kai is talking about but this now is already like forever.

 

 

A/N: Anyeong!! Sorry for the late update again. i suddenly enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you'll like it too. hello to the new subscribers again and thank u for the upvotes again. thank you for viewing and thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments. But I appreciate the most the one who leave message to me to update. Thank you milktea22. I so much love it. I wanted to update a longer chapter but then when I'm already typing, it is always become the opposite. By the way author's note is already too long. Bye guys! Tune in to the next chapter. stay with me until I end this. Goodbye! ^_^