Chapter 14

Fall For You

KAI’s POV

I paced back and forth in the living room waiting for Mishil to come. I called my friends if possible that Mishil went to them even if I know that she won’t since she hasn’t been there. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I sat on my sofa. Then suddenly I heard the doorbell rings. I immediately ran towards my door to open it hoping that she is the one when I open it. But not.

“Is Mishil is already here?” Baekhyun said as he entered my house together with D.O, Chanyeol and Sehun.

“She’s still not here.” I sighed.

“Do you think something bad happen to her or maybe she get lost?” Sehun asked. Then D.O smacked his head. “Ei you’re not helping.”

“Sorry I can’t help it. It’s the least I could think about her but I’m not hoping that to happen.” He defended as he massaged his head.

“I think we should start finding her. What if she’s really lost and can’t find her way back here?” I consider it for a while and then finally stand up to look for her. I opened the door with them following me but then I was frozen when I saw the figure in front of me.

“Tao?” All of a sudden anger washed through me as I stare at him and I immediately grab him by his collar and slammed him on my wall. He harshly get my hands and pushed me with much effort. I was about to punch him when Baekhyun stopped us.

“Kai!” I heard Baekhyun exclaimed. But my eyes were filled with darkness and I want to punch his face. “What did you do to her?” Baekhyun and D.O hold me in my shoulder as I struggle myself under their strong hands. The same happened to Tao as Chanyeol and Sehun grabbed him on his shoulder and not wanting to come close to me.

“That is why I’m here. I do not know where she is.” Tao said looking straightly in my eyes.

“I don’t believe you.” I said with full bitterness. “I saw your text messages to Mishil when we were still in the classroom.”

“Yes I did. But she did not come.” He said in an exhausted tone. I calm down a little bit as he explains. “I waited for her but then she didn’t. Then I started to worry about her. That is why I’m here.” I turn my back at them and started to pinch the bridge of my nose. Then I heard my doorknob twists. All of the heads inside my house turn to look.

“Mishil!!” Sehun shouted.

“What happen in here?” She asked innocently. “Why are you all here?”

“Actually I think we need to leave.” Baekhyun insisted.

“We do?” Sheun asked. “Yah pabo-ah. Let them talk.” D.O said smacking Sehun’s head again.

They left us quietly. “Where have you been?” I tried to say calmly even though I’m shaking in anger right now.

“I’ve been somewhere else.” Right now I could not control myself.

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? DO YOU KNOW WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?”

“Who says you need to wait for me?” I laughed bitterly from what she said. So this is what will I get for waiting for you? “Who says you need to be worry for me? Kai you don’t need to do that even if I disappear in front of you.” I suddenly felt a pain in my heart as she said those words. I want to stop from listening at her. “You do not need to care for me in the first place.” She said those words almost a whisper but I clearly hear it. “I just went with some friend and you know what? He knows this necklace. He says he can help me recollect my memories of my past life.” Unconsciously a tear suddenly slipped on my eyes.

“You look for the one you love in the past?” I laughed painfully. “But did you even think about the one who cares for you in the present?” I went out in my house to get fresh air. I could not help to feel the pain now because more than everyone else, it is only me who knows…

That I love her.

 

MISHIL’s POV

I watched as Kai went out in this house leaving me dumbfounded. I replayed those words in my head. What is the meaning of those words you said Kai? You can’t say that unless you have feelings for me. You can’t Kai. Then I realized I’m already crying.

There is only one fate left for me and that is to return in heaven. Even if I found who gave me this necklace. Even if I found my first love here I still need to go back in heaven because that is the place I belong.

I need to hurry to collect my feathers. I just want to sort this puzzle out but after all of this I need to go back now. And I want to make it fast because I’m afraid because I know more than everyone else, it is only me who knows that…

I’m starting to fall in love with you.

 

SOMEONE’s POV

“Ei why only now? Where have you been my friend?” He said as I sit on my flaring throne.

“To do my duty.” I laughed whole heartedly.

“I can sense evil.” He said.

“Isn’t that what we do?” I said in a sarcastic tone. “Sooner or later I can bring her here in hell.”

“Oh you’re bringing another fallen angel here?” He asked smiling.

“Of course. But this is one is different.” I said walking in the flame of fires. “I like her and I promise to make her my princess once I drag her here.”

“Is Mishil the one you’re talking about?”

I smiled to answer his question. “I just have someone to worry about?”

“And who is that?”

“Kai. I can sense that he’s falling for her.” I grip the armchair of my throne as I sit there again and sighed.

“Will there be something that you can’t do?” he said making me increase my confidence.

“Definitely none.” I laugh. “Kai’s eyes can be distracted easily. And besides there are only choices that Mishil can choose and I know Kai is not his priority.” I laughed sweetly thinking in the future that Mishil would be mine. “There is only her past, going back in heaven…”

 

“or landing here on hell.”

 

A/N: I so much love this chapter. I don’t know why. Oh new subscribers!!! Love you Guys! Welcome to my Fanfic. There are lots of new subscribers and I could not welcome them properly. Let me throw confetti to you guys… *laughs laughs* Why am I laughing anyway? By the way want to thank u guys again. Keep supporting. Hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter. Please subscribe and comment.