Chapter 44

Fall For You

AUTHOR’s POV

Kai dashed forward pulling MIshil on her waist. Then Kai crashed his lips to her devouring everything on her lips. His hands automatically become knotted on her hair but Mishil didn’t stop him. She answer his kisses and more passionately missing everything about him. The kiss, the hug, everything. Mishil is already tilting her body because Kai’s weight is pressed against her and as if they are going to fall in the rooftop. The two became out of breath and so they stop.

“You do.” Kai said smiling while holding her cheeks in between his hands. “You do remember me now.” He said as he look deep in her eyes. MIshil smiles and look at him as her hands get one of his hands on her cheek and then interlaced it.

“I do.” She said as she nod her head. “Kai.” She continued. “I do remember everything Kai.” She said again. Then Kai kiss her again pecking once in her lips.

“Mishil.” He said after one peck. “I knew it.” He said after one peck again. “I waited for it.” He said after giving another peck. “I miss you.” After another peck. Then he look once again in her eyes. Then he gave her a long kiss. “I love you.” He said when he stop. Then he hug her tight as if this is the last time again. He kiss her forehead before stopping herself once again. “I’m happy now that you remembered me.”

Then Mishil smiled once again. “There is something about me you didn’t know.”

“What?” He said asking.

“I think I actually fell in love to you before I actually remember everything.” She look away not meeting his eyes. She felt the blood is starting to rush on her face. “I mean, I sometimes misses you or look for you. I sometimes think that you are with me. I get happy when you look at me or sad when you don’t.” She felt that Kai is grinning ear to ear while looking at her so her face is already red. She became shy so she buried her face on his chest. “I don’t want to continue what I am going to say.” Her face is already hot and it’s becoming hotter.

Kai brushed her hair while he . “I want to hear it.” Then Mishil still not looking slapped his chest. “Tell me.” He said in a soft and soothing way like an angel wanted to sweep you away.

“When we lost in the forest…” She stopped again but she pulled her face away from his chest. But still not looking at him. She bit her lip and shook her head sidewards to tell him she don’t want to say it.

“Baby, I swear if you don’t tell me right now, I’ll bring you to my house and lock you with me there all day and kiss you non-stop until you tell me what you wanted to tell.” She suddenly look through his eyes wide-eyed and then look away again. She pout one last time which made Kai to smile at her cuteness then she sigh.

“I get jealous about the girl you are talking about.” She said then the hotness of her face increases. Then Kai automatically pulled her again while she can feel him chuckling and so she buried her face in his chest again.

“I told you.” He said starting. “You’re stupid.” He said softly laughing. Then he received a slight hit on her chest. “And I love you.” She pulled her face and look at him again. Then Kai leans in for another kiss. The while his lips is still on hers, she can feel that he’s smiling. “Do you think we could leave just for one day? Let’s forget about our paper works today.” He said pulling her going out on the rooftop.

Then it hit her remembering their status in the status. Even though she remember everything, it does not change the fact the she is still Suho’s fiancée. So she pulled him before Kai totally open the door of the rooftop. “Kai. What they know is I’m Suho’s fiancée. We can’t go out like this.” Then as Kai heard those words, he can’t help to feel sad.

Mishil slowly loosened her hand under Kai’s. “Y-you’re right.” He said when his oh-so-happy voice change into a sad one. “But it does not mean that I couldn’t visit you in your house right?” He said when he squeeze her hand. Mishil just nod her head.

She could not give a sure answer because she’s thinking about Suho. About their upcoming marriage. She realized it became more messed up. How is she supposed to tell Suho about everything? How can she tell it now that it’s only weeks before the date of their wedding? This world has really lots of knots. “Wait. I think I need to meet someone today.” She said when she suddenly dashed forward at the door. She look once again at Kai before she opened it. “You’ll wait for me right?” she said smiling.

Kai smiled seeing his girl. “Always. Didn’t I?” After she heard Kai’s words, she nod her head and leave.

She dialled one of her contacts and call as soon as she rode on her car with her chauffer. “Tao oppa. Can we meet today?”

 

TAO’s POV

She called me to meet at the café near our company. And as expected, she’s waiting there patiently while she tapped her fingers on the tables. Her mannerism I could not forget about her. I slowly walk to her as I grabbed the chair in front of her.

“Oppa.” She beamed when she saw me. One thing that is why almost everybody could not help to fall in love with this girl is because you can see her true self and she’s not shy to show it. She’ll show you if she’s angry, happy or when you are wrong. Only one thing she keep is when she’s sad. But she is an open book and she can be easily read. This girl is really worth fighting for. But I’m not his prince to be his princess. But at least I became his protector. Always.

“What brought you here?” I smiled.

“Do we need to ride your motorcycle to start everything? Or should I use my fist because you deserve it?” She said smiling. My mouth slightly open trying to process everything. I count in my mind. 1.2.3. Then I realized.

“MIshil? How…” I could not say anything at first. “How did you remember?” I said.

“I don’t know either. But maybe after what happened last night.” She said but she did not emphasize what happened last night. What I only knew is that she went to Kai’s house because he was sick.

“I’m glad.” I said slightly smiling. “then you remember him now.” I asked. She nod her head.

“Oppa.” She said when she look at me. “You already know me before.” She started. “I mean, when I’m still an angel, you do know me.” She tapped her fingers once again. “but you act like it is still our first meeting.” I smiled when I remember everything about our first meeting when she’s crying.

“It is.” I said. “What do you expect?” I asked but not letting her answer. “That I would introduce myself like ‘Hi! I’m Tao and we’ve been friends before you turn into an angel’.” I laughed and she smiled slightly. “It’s actually kind of creepy if that happened.” Then I paused for a short while. “but you actually scared me. You are comatose that time. Lay and Suho is not there because they are on China that time and I don’t know what to do.” I said when I started to tell her somethings but not everything. “When they asked me what happened, mostly Luhan and Kris, I could not tell them about you. They don’t know you.” I said when I look at her. “Then you suddenly barged in our school with Kai. You scared everything on me. I thought you are a ghost. I said how come that you are here when your body is lying on the hospital.” I saw her creased her forehead and so I continued.

“I observed you for that day. And then when you cried and I followed you, I see the Mishil I’ve known for years.” She did not look at me as I talk about her but I saw her hid her smile. “then you suddenly ask me about you being an angel. Then there I realized maybe it’s really you. And I know your soul is confuse that time. Even you didn’t know me as your friend before or one of your childhood playmates…” I trailed my sentence. “You know I didn’t leave you.” I said then there she look at me smiling.

She get my hands on the table and gave it a light squeeze. “Thank you.” Then all of a sudden her light squeeze become painful. Then this is the ‘Rage Mishil’.

“Aw. Ouch Mishil you’re hurting my hand.” Still giving me a painfl squeeze. I bet my hands will turn itno a pulp.

“Still, you did not tell it to me.” She said when she retrieved her hands. “And now that I’ve return here on Earth, you did not tell about me being an angel.” I laughed unconsciously and ruffled her hair.

We converse for a very long time reminiscing what we’ve shared and what we’ve lost before she totally decided to leave. I look at the door that is still dangling when she passed it. “I’m still weak to let everything go.” I said to myself “Or I just can’t forgive myself that time.” I promise myself that I would protect you from that day as long as I can. And it would never happen again.

 

I ring the bell twice before the door opens revealing the smiling face of their maid. “Is Mishil there?”

“Oh they went outside.” She said.

“With who?” I asked even though I already know who. I knew that Suho would be breaking up with Mishil and I didn’t tell her. I was actually planning to say it or at least gave her a warning but I couldn’t.

“Mishil Agassi went outside with Suho-ssi.” Then I started to look for her. The rain started to drop really hard but I didn’t stop. Then I found them face to face. Even the rain is really hard, I can tell if she’s crying. I was far away with them but I tried to dash forward. Suho left him behind and she tried to follow her. He did not look behind. I was one step too late. Just one step. If I was not late, I could have save her. I was behind her. I was there when she was hit. I was.

 

I promised myself that it would be the last time and so when it happened it again. I made a mental note that if I was there I would do everything to save her. When Kai left her on the street and it was almost the same day when Suho left him, the rain is pouring hard. I tried my best to pull her on the safe side. The difference was Suho never looked back… But Kai did.

 

I realize that I am the turning point of everything. If I tell her at once that Suho would break up on him then she would not get hit then Kai would not be given a chance to fall in love with her, If I did not let Kai to fall in love with her once again then they would not be tied up, mixed up and confuse. If I did not keep it…

 

Then maybe none of these happened.

 

A/N: Guys it’s Chapter 44 already. You know the reason why I am counting down right? Anyways have a safe day right there. It’s raining really hard here.