Chapter 41

Fall For You

TAO’s POV

I parked my car on the garage and before I could enter my house, I can already hear their voice shouting. As soon as I opened the door, they stop as if they’ve seen a ghost. “Why are you here?” I ask.

“Can’t we be here?” Luhan said which continue watching television in our living room. I thought only Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Kris are here. But then Lay showed up coming from our kitchen. He look at me for seconds and then he head in our garden and I know that look. That’s definitely saying something that he has something to talk about. When I entered the garden, he’s already sitting on the bench near our pool.

“So done following them all day?” He blurted out as soon as I took the chair opposite to him. I didn’t answer but just look at the moon reflecting in the pool. “When will you stop following them?”

“I can’t stop. At least not for now.”

“Why can’t you leave them alone? Why are you siding him?” Even he didn’t indicate the name, I know it’s Kai he’s talking about.

“It’s not that I’m siding him. I want Mishil to be happy.”

“Can’t she be happy with Suho? He love him first.” He said stressing the last word to me.

“And Kai loves him too.” After that long seconds, he speaks again.

“This is not right. You can’t fix something like this. You’re just adding a mess between them.” He said leaning closer at the table between us. “Stop making Kai to go after her. In the end one of them will get hurt if you continue this. Mishil will also be hurt if she will be torn between the two.” After his sentence, luhan, Chen, Xiumin and Kris also came out here in the garden.

“Actually, we’re still shocked that Mishil is Suho’s girlfriend. The whole time that we’ve been with her before, we did not know that she’s an angel.” Luhan said.

“And now, she did not know us. Only the two of you.” Chen added.

“I never seen Kai that happy before and that sad when she was not there anymore and becomes happy when she came back.” Kris said which took the sit beside me.

“Why can’t we just let them. Let the destiny decides their fate. Whether it’s Suho or Kai in the end.” Xiumin said.

MISHIL’s POV

As usual, my service was already waiting at me outside the building. As soon as the glass doors open revealing my beautiful face. My chauffeur automatically go down from our car and then open the back seat for me. When I’m already inside, the scene at the park began replaying in my head.

When he hugged me, I can’t do anything. I can’t actually move by the surprise contact. The way he hold me, is like he’s been with me for years. I mean, I fit in his arms. I mean the way he hold me, is like the way Suho oppa hold me like I’m fragile. The way they hold someone they really love. But it is not me who looks fragile but him. Even the smile was plastered in his face, I can feel that he misses someone. The face he has shown me is the face I remembered when he broke down at the party. What kind of girl did Jongin really love? And why did she leave him? The thoughts kept bothering me. But I do pity him. That’s why I hugged him back. He needs someone to comfort him.

Sometimes I can’t explain what I am feeling. I know I love Suho oppa or is it what I thought. I don’t blush infront of him. I don’t get the fluttering feelings in my stomach anymore. Is it because I’ve been into accident and it washed away my feelings? Impossible! Maybe I don’t need that kind of response to tell him I love him. I love him and I know that or is it just what I am thinking. I blush in front of Jongin. I get the same fluttering feeling with him like the first time I answered ‘yes’ to Suho before. Then why is this happening? It is not that I’m falling for him too? It can’t be. Maybe I just need to distance myself to Jongin.

I didn’t realize that we already arrive in our house. As soon as I enter the house, my mom is already there waiting for me. I kissed my mom in her cheek. “They are in the dining room waiting for you.”

When they saw me, they abruptly stand to where they sitting. My father reach for me and I automatically kiss him on his cheek too. “Appa.” I said smiling.

“Let’s eat.” He said. I sit beside to where Suho oppa sits. His hand automatically look for my hand and then interlaced it. I winced because of the sudden cold in his hand. I look at him and then I smiled to him.

“Why are you cold?” He just smiled.

“It’s freezing out there. It’s ok. Your hand can already give me heat.” He said flashing his smile that I love. We talk about lots of things and then we reach the topic about the wedding which made me stop. My heart automatically raised at the topic.

“I think Mishil could already choose the wedding gown tomorrow. What kind of wedding gown you want to wear. Do you want it to be like the wedding gown I wear in our wedding?” My mom look at my father and smiled. They hold hands and smiled to each other. The look in their faces shows the love that is really obvious. Do we look the same? If I and Suho are together, is love also obvious between us? Why am I starting to have second thoughts? No! This is what I want. I love him right? I can’t help but the last sentence keeps repeating in my mind. More like shouting to me to rethink about the situation. It took me long enough to answer and I didn’t realize that they are already looking at me. Until Suho oppa squeeze my hand gently.

“So..Sorry.” I said shaking my head. “I just can’t think what my wedding gown would be look like. I mean, you know it’s really nerve-wracking to me.” I said. “Maybe I can choose some designs on the wedding designer tomorrow. Oppa, you can accompany me right?”

“Of course baby. You know I also need to choose what I am going to wear.” He said flashing his smile again. The word baby. I can hear some voice in my head that called me baby before. But it’s different to Suho oppa’s voice.

“I’m so excited.” My mom said. “Now that you can already count at the calendar the date of their wedding. Your girl is really grown up now.”

After the dinner, Suho excuse me to them which earned a surprise to me. “Can I take your precious girl with me tonight. It is not that it’s late already.” He said.

“Ok.” My father said. “But take her home safely.” He nodded and then he started to pull my hand.

 

 

He drag me somewhere and the next thing I realized, we are already at the Han river. The first time he proposes to me. I look above me and saw the stars and the moon. Then I saw the river glistening by the reflection. “I know it’s boring here. But I just wanted to ha--”

“No. I like it.” I said looking at him. “And I actually miss this.” I said smiling. “Isn’t this the place you first propose to me.”

“Yes. And I want to relieve the moment.” He said taking my hand and pulling me. “I love you.” He said kissing my forehead and hugging me. “I love you.” He said repeating again the word. “I wish I didn’t leave.”

“ssh.” I hushed him looking at him. “Stop bringing that back. We have now.”

“Remember the first time we met?” He asked.

“When I climbed at the tree and I can’t go down?” I said laughing.

“Yes. Then I told you to take my hand because you will never fall on the ground…” He said looking at our interlaced hand.

“But to you.” I said continuing what he said. He brushed my hair and tucked it beside my ear. I saw him nod.

“And I mean it. I don’t have magic to take you everywhere you wanted to go. But I can always take you to my heart." He said in his husky voice. His fingertips are cold which I never noticed. I gently squeezed my hand in his to transfer the heat. "And that place is already yours. Only yours.” he said when he look again in my eyes. He never changed. His eyes are always soft when he spoke to me.

“ And I will never leave you again.” He added and the he kiss my eyes then sliding to my cheek and then finally landing on my lips. I respond to his kisses putting my hands on his neck. Even I can’t have the same feeling before but I remember this feeling. And I called this moment as one of the precious memories. I remember the feeling of loving him. This world is really full of confusion. One second you’ll understand what you know then next you’ll get confuse again, then after that you’ll back at the first option.

Before we broke the kiss. The fireworks exploded in the sky. We both stop to look at it. The colourful and beautiful fireworks continued to display in the sky. WE both smiles at the scene. I found that romantic. Then I remembered some scene before I was into accident.

 

The dark clouds can be seen above even if it’s already night. The stars are not visible and only the lightning is the one that keeps flashing on the sky. And every lightning, the thunder followed which made me automatically cover my ears. Then I heard my maid come up in my room. “Agassi. Sir Suho is outside there. He doesn’t want to come inside. He’s just standing there.”

“What?” I hurriedly bring my umbrella and ran into him. I opened the gate and saw him drenched outside. “OPPA!” He’s wearing a white shirt and it is totally soaked in the rain. I cover him with my umbrella but he did not speak for a second and just stare at me.

He then slowly hugged me. “I love you.” He said and I can hear him sobbing. “I love you.” He said repeating the word hugging me tightly on my waist. I don’t care if I’m already wet. “I love you.” He said smiling when he take my face on his hands. “And I can’t just leave you. So don’t leave me.”

“Oppa. What are you saying? You’re already soaked in the rain. Look you’re already cold. Let’s get you inside.”

“No. Don’t go. Please say you won’t leave me.” He said begging and pulling my wrist.

“Of course oppa. I won’t.” I said looking at his eyes. The rain drips on his hair. “I love you.” I added. I can’t understand why is he doing it but knowing that he came here just to tell me he loves me is really something. The next thing I knew is that his lips landed on mine which made me drop the umbrella I’m holding. He kissed me passionately but gently enough. Even though his lips are trembling and cold I can’t help to respond in his kisses. His lips are full of emotion I can't explain. But I really love him and It really felt romantic. So we kissed in the rain at the middle of the road outside our house.

“That is only the thing I wanted to know.” He said when he broke the kiss. He hug me again. “I love you Mishil.” He said.

 

A/N: It is hard to be on Mishil’s place. Right? You know that this story would not take long right? And you know that the ending will also come? Or maybe it would take long because it took me time to update. Anyways. The number of upvotes decrease again. But I can’t blame them. I took time to update the story and maybe they’re getting bored. But then I decided to continue this no matter what happen. Just sad that I know who left the story and I thought they are one of my loyal subscribers. It’s just sad. Anyways again. The OST is good too. HAHA!