Chapter 12

Fall For You

KAI’s POV

I carried her in my back not waiting for her answer. “Kai I can walk.” She said weakly.

“You look pale. Don’t you know that? You can’t already manage to stand properly then how are you supposed to walk?” She didn’t fight back anymore and just lean her head on the crook of my neck.

“Sorry you still have to suffer carrying me.” She said.

“Don’t worry you are not that heavy.” I smiled. “Just sleep.” We finally reached our house and then I hurriedly laid her in her bed. I saw that she is already peacefully sleeping. I cover her with blanket. I’m about to leave when suddenly I heard her murmur something.

“Don’t…. leave…. Me….” I turn my back again and look at her. At first I thought she just wanted me to stay but then when I finally looked at her she’s just talking in her sleep. I came closer and sit beside her. A tear suddenly falls in her eyes. Is it really possible for an angel to dream something? Then what are you dreaming for you to be crying like this? A tear triggers to fall again in her eyes but before it falls I wipe it away with my thumb. “Stay.” She said almost a whisper.

“I’ll never leave you.” I said not knowing where that came from but I really feel saying it.

 

MISHIL’s POV

My eyes wander at the dark then it was slowly replaced by something. Am I dreaming? I don’t know if it is me that I am seeing myself together with someone. It is like I am watching myself.

“Don’t leave me.” I heard myself crying begging to someone else. “Stay.” I tried to runaway if this is a dream. I’m not supposed to be dreaming. I’m dead. Or maybe I’m just coward to face what really happens to me.

I saw a light then it blurs my vision again. Then I realized I woke up. It is the light from the window of my room. I didn’t realize that it is already morning. My eyes flutters open and then I saw myself under Kai’s embrace. My eyes suddenly became wide open. What is this? Why is Kai hugging me? He slept in my room? I looked at Kai and he is sleeping peacefully. Did he do this in purpose?

I tried to wake him up and tried to remove his hands on my waist but he just held it tighter. I rolled my eyes and then suddenly I did have the chance to look at his perfect face. Our face is only inches away. Who would have thought that this person who has the devilish attitude can be an angel when sleeping. I chuckled lightly.

Then something inside me has the urge to kiss him. But I stopped myself. Mishil stop it. Then Kai slowly started to move. His eyes started to open and his hands are slowly releasing me. “Kai…” I said lightly pushing him. He opened his eyes and then it landed on mine. He blinks a few times “OH!” He said and then there he was startled making him to fall on my bed.

“Don’t think what it is. Don’t. I’m just…” He is starting to find words but can’t look for it.

“I’m not thinking anything.” I said innocently. “But why are you hugging me and sleeping in my bed?” I asked.

“That’s because I thought you’re cold.” He said softly.

“Aw and hugging me is the answer?” I asked again and then I saw him blushed. I smiled at his cuteness. He can’t only be y sometimes. He has this cute side also.

“I think we’re going to be late for school.” He said and then left my room. I also prepare myself to school.

We rode the bus again and we sat on our usual place at the back. Then he started to speak. “You have this sleep talking last night.”

“Really what did I say?” I asked.

“You said ‘Don’t’…” He suddenly stopped and then I remember my dream again. I sighed.

“Yeah I remember. My dream. I dream about him.” I closed my eyes and started to remember starting from the moment that my necklace was put on my neck.

“Is there any chance that you remember his face?” Kai asked not looking at me.

“No. It is blurred.” I look on the window again.

“Are you willing to…” He trailed his sentence and then sighed. “Find him if ever?” he said finally looking at me.

“I don’t know.” I sighed. “but maybe.” Or I would gladly want myself to forget him since I would want to return in heaven than to remember him. The bus came to a halt. As soon as we go down the bus, a feather suddenly falls down in my hand. I look from above and wish. Please send me more. I just wanted to return in heaven now. And then suddenly I remember the play. “Yah Kai! I think Mr. Choi is waiting for us in the play.”

“Oh the stupid play.”

“You must be lucky. You do not need to pretend. You just need to let out the beast inside you. Bwahahaha!” I joked. Then he glared at me. “You must be entitled ‘Kai The Glaring Beast!” I heard him snort. “You do not like it? I’ll change it. Kai The…”

“y Beast!” He said cutting me off.

“yeah The y Beast!” I stopped. What The!!! I just repeated his words. He laughed at me. “Of course not.” I said not looking at him.

“But you just said it.” He said coming closer at my face and almost breathing at me. “Right?” he said lifting my chin.

“Aey!! Not my girl.” Chanyeol coming at my side and covering Kai’s face pushing him away from me.

“Tss! Who says she’s your girl?” Kai said glaring at them. I stuck my tongue at him.

“Ei Guys Mr. Choi is waiting for us in our practice.” Then we suddenly run to the practice room.

 

KAI’s POV

“I want to have some changes in my play. So there is someone who volunteered in our play. Since that Kim Jongin-ssi is not that interested in our play so I would gladly accept Mr. Choi Minho to take his part.” I suddenly clapped showing them my gratitude but I’m the only one who rejoiced so I stopped.

“Annyeong! I’m Minho imnida.” He bowed to us. Tss! Proud to take my role.

“So I want to give this script to all of you. So let’s start in Oh Sehun and Bae Mishil’s part. The scene where they would dance together. This is where the man discovers the identity of the girl.”

You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever met or maybe I’m wrong. You are the most beautiful creature I’ve ever met no matter what you are.” Sehun said reading the lines in the script.

But were different. You could not love me because I’m an angel. I’m in heaven and you are here on Earth.” Mishil said reading the lines too but part of it is really true. “I do not know the feeling of what is in love again.

Then let me show you or make you feel what is love again.” That is only part of the lines of Sehun where I get jealous that I wanted that to be my line. Then suddenly I remember her how she sighed whenever she remembers the time she fall in love. Since she got that necklace she is starting to recollect her memories and maybe her first love. Why does I have the feeling that I do not want her to remember her memories in the past. Why does I want to be selfish now. What if I really want her to be my own?

Then they started to rehearse the slow dance part where the girl in the story agrees to be his only one. I am too absorbed looking at Mishil. I carefully observe her as she dance gracefully under Sehun’s hands which for once I also want to try.

The practice ended early and the others are starting to pack their things and leave. “Oh I think we need to go. Mom said we would have dinner together with our family friend so I’ll be going first.” Sehun said tapping my shoulder. “Nice job Mishil!” Sehun said looking at Mishil.

“Thanks!” She smiled.

“Us too. I think we need to go now too.” Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol said waving at us.

“And you?” I asked Mishil who is drinking her water. “Aren’t we going to leave now too?”

“Ah. If you want, you can leave me now. I’ll just take the bus alone.” She said looking at me.

“Why?” I asked pulling my eyebrows together.

“I still want to dance the part where me and Sehun dance.” She said coming to play the cd. She went at the center preparing. I stand behind her.

“Do you want to dance with me? Taking Sehun’s part for now?” I asked. Then she looked at me in the mirror of the practice room. Then the song started to play.

 

(Guys play this song for the background of the dance. This is Exo Angel.)

I slowly get her hand and spin her. She slowly look at me. At first she’s startled but then she’s slowly dancing to me. I hold her waist making her close to me. We danced the part according to the script. I bend her body making me stare at her and she also stares at me. She walked away while dancing the part and my part that I will follow her. She spin one more time. Then I caught her hand and lift her while spinning her in the air. She encircles me then stopped at my back then hugs me. I don’t know if it is just me or we’re both absorbed in the music while dancing. I don’t know if this is still part of the dance but I think we are already dancing base on what we want.

I get her hand on my chest and move her in my front making our face became inches away. No one speaks between us. I slowly brush her hair away and look at her eyes intensely. I traced her face down to her chin while my other hand is still on her waist and her hands are still on my chest.

Wherever you go it will be heaven.” I said saying the last part in the script but part of me knows that I feel the same way.

 

A/N: Anyeong.. Sorry late update again. Please continue to subscribe and comment… Geez!!!! Love lots… Free to upvote too!!! Leave comments, I know there are silent readers but comments really makes me happy. Thanks guys!!!