Chapter 28

Fall For You

AUTHOR’s POV

Everybody is busy preparing for the mock wedding. They all feel that everything is real. Even Luhan and Xiumin picked the best outfit for it. Their heads suddenly turn to look at Chen and they laughed when they saw what he’s wearing. “Seriously you did not take it to your heart that much Chen.” Luhan said as Chen fix his bowtie.

“I don’t know what has gotten into me but I really feel nervous today.” Chen said taking a look on the mirror to check himself. “I’m the ring bearer so that means I am one of the main star today.” He said nonchalantly.

“And what am I the flower girl?” Xiumin said then laughed together with Luhan while making a high five.

“I really do feel that this is real. I mean I feel that this is a real wedding.” Chen said taking a seat on his bed. He started to look for something. “Hey where’s my socks?”

“Who says we don’t feel the same?” Luhan said throwing the socks on his bed. Then somebody knocks on their door even if it is open.

“I’m sorry I can’t be with you today.” Lay said entering the room. He’s wearing his casual clothes andt his muscles were perfectly sculptured on his tight clothes.

“Oh why? You’ll miss this event. Now that Kai has finally fell in love.” Xiumin said while combing his hair.

“I need to meet Suho.” Lay said and then heading out the room. Luhan then goes to Tao’s room who is wearing only casual clothes and just lying on his bed.

“Hey aren’t you going with us?” Luhan said heading to his desk. Tao just played with his phone throwing it up and down in the air. Luhan started to look on Tao’s desk. “Do you have gel here?” Then he suddenly opens a box where he thought it is there. Then a white feather lies on the box. He picked it up and started to laugh. “Why do you have a feather here in your desk? One of your collection?” He said while waving it.

When Tao realizes what is Luhan saying he suddenly get up from his bed and snatch the feather on Luhan’s hands. “Who says you can touch my things?” Luhan sensed the slight anger on his tone so he back up.

“I’m sorry.” Luhan said and then turning to the door.

“I’m sorry too. I should not have shouted.” Tao said. Luhan nodded his head and then left the room. It is just I felt the guilt running towards me. It’s not your fault hyung. It’s mine and always mine. Tao thought as he sighed deeply.

Sehun check himself on the mirror to see how handsome he is. He put his hands on the pocket and look at the mirror sideview. Sehun became really narcisstic as Kai chose him to be the best man. He needs to be really handsome for today. He thought that it will change Mishil’s mind to like him better than Kai. Not that he wants to steal Mishil to Kai but just a bit hoping. Then his phone suddenly ring. He took the call and answer it.

“Sir the setting on the Oh’s resort is settled as you want.”

“Thank you Dongwan ahjussi.” He beamed with happiness as he received the news. No matter how he wants Mishil, he still do things on what makes her happy. This is the first time they saw Kai like this.

Chanyeol went inside his room and saw Kai fixing his sleeves. Kai wore a black long sleeves since that this is only a mock wedding and not a real wedding for him to wear a tuxedo. Chanyeol tapped his shoulder and smile. “Looks like you’re all ready.” Kai his lips that is starting to get dry again. “And you’re nervous like there is no tomorrow.” Chanyeol laughed. “Relax. It is not like Mishil is going to be a runaway bride. This is only a mock wedding unless you want to make it real.” When they are all done they leave the place and decided to get ready with their mock wedding.

As Mishil’s eyes opened, she saw plenty of pink heart-shaped balloons on the ceiling. She got up and pull one of the string of the balloon. She smiled when she realized Kai did all of these things. A letter lies beside her. She opened it and read.

I may not be there when you woke up but baby we will soon meet.

And when that time comes everyone will envy us. Every man will envy me for having a girl

like you wishing that you are the one beside them.

I love you.

                                                                                                            -Kai

She smiled after reading his letter and decided to prepare herself. She set her foot down and saw petals of red roses on the floor. She wear a white knee-length dress and look at the mirror. She decided not to put make-up for her she believes that she doesn’t need to cover everything about herself. She curl her hair slightly and it bounce above her chest. She smiled seeing her reflections and then headed to the door.

When she opened it, she was startled to see Tao’s back. “Oh Tao oppa.” She said which make Tao turned to her and smiled. “What are you doing here?”

“I think you need some company when you head to the park.” He said offering his hand. Mishil take it and smiled.

“Thank you.” She said and finally rode his car. Well, it is the least thing I could do for you to make you happy. Without Mishil noticing, he smiled sadly to himself.

Everything is settled as it was prepared. The flowers, the designs, and everyone can’t help to admire everything. It is only that there is one missing, Mishil still hasn’t arrive. Kai blow a mouthful of air which makes D.O smiled. “This is only a mock wedding. What more if this is real.”

Kai jumped up and down to calm himself. He’s going crazy waiting for her. He really feel that this wedding is real. Then Chanyeol runs beside him. “Is there a chance that Mishil won’t come?” Kai’s grew wide at chanyeol’s statement. D.O glared at him. “Just kidding.” Then this time came running and panting hard.

“Mishil’s here.” He said. Then he stand beside Kai as his best man. Baekhyun also positioned himself on the grand piano because he will also sing a song for them. Kai turned his head and saw Mishil started to walk holding bunch of flowers. Then the music started to play.

(The song is really short. I don't know if it will reach the kissing part but if you wanted to replay tho song go ahead. Just for a soundtrack... kekeke)

 

 

Mishil walk with a straight face and just looking at Kai. She even feel nervous for this mock wedding. But then the letter keeps replaying on her mind saying that she will soon meet Kai. She smiled to Kai as she walks the aisle. This is not even real. But in the eyes of many people here, our love will always be real. Mishil thought as she grips the flower on her hand.

Kai also have a straight face looking at Mishil as she walks the aisle. But when she saw Mishil smiled she can’t help to smile also. This is not even real. But whether this is real or not, Mishil will always be the one I love and will always wish to be his groom. Kai thought. Everyone stares at how beautiful Mishil was and they can’t help to admire her more. Even the passers-by attend their mock wedding because they can feel that everything is real. They do not know who are going to be wed but everyone is fond of their love. If this is not only an event for the festival, they will all think that everything is real. “It looks like a real wedding.” Luhan said to Xiumin.

“I can’t stop to hope that this is real.” Chanyeol said as they stare Mishil walking towards to Kai.

Mishil finally reach Kai’s hands as the fake priest came in front of them. “You may not make your vow.” Chen came holding a pillow with their rings on it. (The one that Kai bought and gave on the masquerade event last time.) “I, Kim Jongin, promise to love this woman before me and to make her the love of my life. I will never leave his side for she will always be the air I breathe. No matter how everything keeps separating us, I will never look for another girl and just love Bae Mishil until there is no day and night.” Kai said slipping the ring on Mishil’s finger.

“I, Bae Mishil, promise to love this man before me. Even though I put a lot of hardships and trials loving him, he will always be the one I wanted to choose even if there is an afterlife. I promise to be his only girl in the world that will understand and love the real Kim Jongin until the heaven decided to separate us.” Everyone clap their hands. Chanyeol wipe a tear that slipped on his eye. Luhan get a handkerchief and wipe his eyes.

“I can’t help to cry.” He said in between his tears. “Me too.” Chen said beside him.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The fake priest said and everyone becomes excited. Kai look at Mishil first and then smiled. Mishil then lowered her head now that everyone is staring at them. Kai leaned in closer but did not kiss her. “I have a better way to kiss you.” He said almost close to Mishil’s lips. Mishil stared at him with a questioning look. Then suddenly Kai carried her bridal style. “You may kiss me now.” Kai said smiling.

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” Everyone keeps shouting even the fake priest.

Mishil buried her face on Kai’s neck before she smiled and cupped Kai’s face. Then unknowingly they both speak. “I love you.” They smiled before Mishil kiss Kai. The same with him. Their eyes are both close as they feel the lips of each other while everyone can’t help to awe them in their positioned. Kai is still carrying Mishil as they walked. Then suddenly a van park in front of them.

“To Oh’s resort? Jump in.” Sehun’s butler said. Everyone creased their forhead. “What do you mean?” baekhyun asked.

“He mean that were going to our resort. Mom invited to have a dinner at the beach. I already take this opportunity to make Kai and Mishil’s reception.” Sehun said then finally going inside the van.

“Wow1 Everything looks like real.” D.O said. Kai put her down and hold her hand. They finally came inside the van and make their way to the resort.

It is already dark when they came there. Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh hugged them one by one. They also hugged Mishil feeling that they seems a daughter to them. They can’t help to be happy for Kai. Who would have thought that this one will fall in love for real. They ate their dinner together and make their way on their own room. But they insisted that Kai and Mishil should share one room. Not that they expect that there would something miracle happen between them. They trust both parties.

After Kai showered, he look for Mishil but she is not already there at their room. He looks at the window and there he saw Mishil sitting at the sand and looking beyond the sea. He decided to come and sit beside her. “Aren’t you cold?” He asked while he hug her from behind.

She smiled when she felt his presence. “Ani. This day is really nice.” She said. “Everything felt so real.” She said almost a whisper.

“Me too.” Kai said as he nuzzled himself on Mishil’s neck. “I can’t help to think that I wish I just arrange our marriage to make everything official.” Then Mishil chuckled at Kai’s statement.

“Everything would be really close. Look at the sky and then the sea.” Mishil said as Kai’s head turn to look the sky and the sea. “It’s really seem so distant right? That’s how we are back then.” Then Mishil turned to the sea again. “But look beyond them.” Mishil said as she point her hand far. “They seem so close. That’s how we are right now.” Kai smiled. They almost forgot that Mishil is an angel and he is only human. But who cares they really look inseparable or so they thought.

“C’mmon it’s cold outside. Let’s go to our room.” Mishil widened her eyes.

“Hey Are we sharing one room?” Mishil can’t help to ask. Kai nodded his head. Then Mishil started to run. “Andwe. We’re not officially married.” Then Kai also chases her. Then he suddenly scoop her in his arms which Mishil tried to wiggle her body. “yah kai.” She said laughing.

“Not that it matters baby.” Kai said in his arms.

“yah ert put me down. I want to sleep in another room.” Mishil said wiggling. They suddenly passed baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O. D.O’s eyes become really huge. “Oh no are they going to do it really?” he can’t help to ask.

‘Should we eavesdrop?” chanyeol asked while eating his snack. Then baekhyun hit their head.

“let them be. They are old enough to handle those.” Baekhyun said. Then he turned to look at kai and Mishil’s room. “or we can listen a little?” they laughed then started to tiptoe on their door but Kris came and stop them.

“You three should be sleeping now. What are you doing in their room?” because of Kris order they went to their own rooms.

Kai place Mishil gently on the bed. Then he lay on the bed beside her but Mishil attempted to stand. “I want to sleep in other room.” Mishil said slowly creeping out of the bed but suddenly caught by Kai and pulled her. He suddenly entwined his legs on Mishil’s legs and hug her.

“It is not that we’re going to do something. We’ll just sleep.” Kai said closing his eyes. Then he suddenly came closer and whisper on Mishil’s ear. “or you want to do it then?” he whispered seductively.

“Yah!” Mishil said slapping his arm. He chuckled at Mishil’s action but then he closed his eyes again and then she smiled.

“I just want to be with you. The first one I wanted to see when I opened my eyes is you. I’m afraid that when I opened my eyes you are no longer here. I want to secure you in my arms.” Then Kai’s hands tightened on Mishil’s waist and his legs intertwining more on her legs. “And be sure that you are only mine.” Mishil can’t help to melt on Kai’s words. Just then everything went silent. She felt that Kai is already sleeping. She peeled Kai’s hands slowly and carefully not to wake him up. She saw Kai’s coat hanging and put a letter on its pocket where she wrote it the whole time last night. She came back on Kai’s embrace and drifted to sleep.

In case that everything disappears.

I wish the time will stop here.