Chapter 8

Fall For You

A/N: Short update…

MISHIL’s POV

I closed my eyes and set my foot ready to jump. I’m not afraid to die. I’m already dead so I’m not going to die here. I’m about to set my other foot when suddenly Kai grabs me from my waist and pulled me down. “You don’t need to do it.” Kai said as he’s hands was shaking. Is he afraid or what? “I believe you.” I looked at him closely in his eyes. “Or at least I’ll try.” He said finally looking straightly in my eyes.

“Are you afraid that I am going to die?” I asked nonchalantly. He looked away and did not speak. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to die. I’m already dead. I can prove you that. If you just pulled me because you’re afraid --”

“I said you don’t need to do it.” He said firmly. “I believe you now.” He said softly. We did not speak for almost a minute. We just look the other way avoiding each other glances. Then I heard him chuckled a bit. “So, that’s explained why you’re stupid.” I was insulted again. I’m about to throw my fist again in his face but this time he caught it. He pulled my hand a little bit and stared at my eyes intently. “I’m sorry.” He said straightly in my eyes. I pulled my hand but he just held it tighter. Then a tear runs down on my cheek. I looked the other way to avoid his eyes. “I just said I’m sorry. I did not even tell it to anybody Only for you.” He pulled me almost closing the distance between us. But I’m not looking at his direction. “Why are you crying?” He asked still not looking away from me.

“You just made me punch you.” I said while my voice starts to crack. “I may not get another feather again.” He laughed softly. I never saw him laugh heartedly. But I’m still mad so I push the thought away.

“I deserve your punch even though it did not hurt that much.” He touched his face to where I punched him a while ago. “I’ll help you collect your feather.” Then he smiled. I wish he can always smile like that rather than he usually glare.

 

KAI’s POV

It’s been a week since she told me that she’s an angel. At first I do not want to believe her but that explain why she moves weirdly and differently. She’s not an idiot. She’s just an angel. An angel that has fallen in my rooftop.

I felt guilty towards the things I’ve done to her. If I just knew at once that she’s an angel, I could adjusted myself to her. I take a look on her room and found out that she is still sleeping. I smiled unconsciously. “At least I should make little good things for her.”

I opened the curtain wide and then the rays of the sun enter lighting her bed. I heard her groan. “Oh the light again.” She said not opening her eyes. I walked beside her bed and sit. “Am I going back in heaven now?” She said unconsciously. I stared at her face and saw that despite her pale skin everything about her is beautiful. I’m about to touch her face when she opened her eyes. She sit up matching up my stares at her. Our face is only an inch away. Then she groaned again. “Aw. I’m still in hell.”

My eyes became wide opened. “What did you say? What do you think of me? A devil?” She pushed me out of her bed.

“I did not say you’re a devil. What are you doing in my room?” She pushed me out of his room.

“Hey this is my house so this is also my room.” She closed the door as soon as she successfully pushed me out of her room. I mean this is my room too. “Yah opened it!” I tried to calm myself. I promised myself to treat her right. Kai calm down.

“What do you want?” She shouted. I open her door again. I found her lying in the bed without blanket with her eyes closed. I can see her skin. I gulped.

“I want you to come with me.” She opens her eyes and look at me. “I want us to go out.”

 

I waited her outside and hoping that she will hurry. She wears the clothes I bought her last week. She is wearing a simple jeans and a long sleeve but I want to admit that she’s really beautiful. She smiled upon seeing me. “Where are you taking me?”

I brought her to the store where they sell cellphone. I bought her one. But she just looked at it. “Don’t you want it?”

“I-I can’t remember how to use it.” She said shyly. I showed her how to use it. I took her cellphone and entered my contact on her phonebook.

“Remember to call me when you need me.” I smiled. Shoot! How many times have I smiled for today.

“Kai look at that. There’s an angel.” I look to where she is pointing her hands. I saw a girl in an angel dress. She’s selling roses. “It’s only the dress.” I said but she already ran towards the girl. I followed her running too.

“Anyeong. Is she your girlfriend?” She smiled handing me the rose. “No.” Mishil said at once. “But you look perfect together.” She run again leaving my side. The girl insisted me to buy the rose. “I think she likes this.” I don’t have anything to do so I bought it. She’s looking at other places and was mesmerized. I smiled again. I do not know why am I smiling a lot today. I walked to her. I want to give her this rose. I’m about to call her name when someone called her.

“Mishil!”

“Tao!” Tao? She met Tao? I saw her smiled as Tao patted her head. I hide the rose behind my back. “Oh Jongin-ah.” They look at me. I could not smile now. I just raised my free hand still hiding the rose. I don’t have the feeling to give the rose now. I think this is useless now.

 

A/N: Anyeong chingus. I really miss updating. First I’ve been sick for almost a week and second I’ve been loaded with many things so sorry. I wish updating now is really worthwhile. I’ve lost my energy when I saw that there are no much subscribers and commenters. This makes me sad again. Sorry for this boring chapter. T_T

 

I just saw this... KaiSoo moment love

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e2a4d1e7eac8044ffd90d76bce79051f/tumblr_mrgdbs7bpq1ru8saco2_250.gif