Chapter 4

Fall For You

KAI’s POV

“You what?” Sehun exclaimed to what I said. I flip the lid of my soda to drink while ignoring his question. “Cruel.” He said glaring at me. “What’s the matter here?” Chanyeol asked popping out while opening his soda too. “He made Mishil to be his slave.” Chanyeol burst the soda from his mouth. “You what?!” Chanyeol said asking the same question with Sehun. “How could you do that?” “Yah Chanyeol-ah.” I wiped my face with my handkerchief removing the soda that spilled on my face. “Please you guys. Why does it have to be a big deal?” I said while asking them innocently. “You do not how disaster my house became when she came.”

 

Flashback

Finally Sehun, D.O and Chanyeol left my house. “I think you’re already dry. The rain has stopped too so I guessed, you may now leave.” She just stares at the floor without looking at me. She just stood there like a statue. “I… I… don’t…” She began and then shook her head like something she does not want to say. “Well, thank you for being kind.” I rolled my eyes upon hearing the word kind. I could not describe myself like that. I opened my door for her to leave. Still not looking at me, she finally walked and headed to my door. “Bye.” She muttered under her breath. As soon as she left, I closed my door and headed to my room.

I picked my math book to start reading. I seriously do not want to fail and repeat this subject. I heard the thunder roared and saw a flash of lightning in my window. “I think the weather is not good.” I take a look on my window and saw that the rain started to pour again so hard. I went to my fridge to get a glass of water and then I accidentally glanced on my window. I turned my head twice to check whether I am seeing right. I saw Mishil just sitting there outside and not moving an inch. I decided to ignore it. She’s not my business. I went to my room again. I started to get bored as soon as I started to answer my book. I heard the thunder roared again. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t.

“Aish that Mishil is bothering me.” I walked back and forth in my room. Then, before that Mishil became totally absorbed under the rain, I hurriedly get my umbrella. I went outside and saw that she is still not moving. I just stood behind her to cover her with my umbrella until she noticed that the rain is not yet pouring on her. She slowly looked up and saw my face. “Get inside.” I ordered her. She started to hesitate for a moment but before my conscience eats me, I dragged her inside. “What are you doing outside?”

“Didn’t you tell me to leave?” She said as a matter of fact. “I did. But at least you went to your house and not just outside my house.” Her clothes were soaked again under the rain. The water dripped from her hair to her face. “I don’t have any place to go.” She said barely a whisper. “So you’re telling me to let you stay here?”

“I wasn’t. Just—Just telling the truth.” She said not looking at me again instead looking the other way. I sighed. “I’ll let you stay in one condition.” She pulled her eyebrows trying to decipher what I mean. “what condition?”

“You’ll be my maid.” She agreed to what I suggested but it really became a total mess. She doesn’t know how to clean the house.

One day I slipped on the living room because she spilled all the water on my floor. She broke my wall clock trying to dust the furniture and she made a hole on my clothes while ironing it. This girl does not know anything.

 

End of Flashback

I told them what really happened and I thought that they would agree with me. “I think you need to make Mishil attend to school.” Sehun said hoping. “Sehun’s right. It would be a lot of fun. And besides there would be less disaster in your house.” Sehun and Chayeol clapped their hands hoping that I would agree to them.

“You’re talking about another girl again?” Baekhyun said bringing his lunch on our table. “Well, don’t worry this one is different. I bet Kai would never touch her. Maybe for Kai she is the boring type.” Sehun said using the same words I said the past few days. “Mishil should be mine.” I just smirked. “I think bringing her here would be a lot of trouble.” I said while putting my hands on my chest. Then suddenly someone spoke behind me. “You mean trouble?” We all looked to the one who spoke. Jaedong, Boyun’s brother. This is really trouble.

“Trouble huh? What if I punch your face?” He attempted to throw a fist on me but I got it. Jaedong’s friends come closer behind him and so with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun on my back. “Don’t start it. I seriously will not give up on you.” I said challenging him. This would only ignite him. He started to pull my collar bringing my face closer to him.

“Not here!” All of the attentions on the student in the cafeteria turned their directions to the one who spoke. “Do you really want detention?” I smirked. He finally let go of my collar. “I’m not yet done with you.” Then he left together with his friends. “Good thing I am the student body president.” I grinned.

“I owe you a lot. Thanks Kris hyung.” I said slapping his shoulder. “Can you please at least one day stay away from trouble? I do not know how much long I could cover you up.”

“Forever Kris hyung.” Chanyeol said laughing. Then the bell started to ring. “Ei Kai we’re hoping about Mishil.” Sehun said while finally taking our seats.

 

The class ended early. I went home and saw that the house is really clean. I could exaggeratedly say that the house is sparkling. I put down my bag and started to look for her. I could not find her. I started to worry but then I heard steps above. I sighed. “The roof again.”

I went outside and shouted. “CAN YOU PLEASE GET DOWN THERE?” I suddenly saw her holding a piece of feather again. “I SERIOUSLY WILL NOT CATCH YOU IF YOU FALL DOWN.”

“I’m going down.” She smiled. “I got 5.” She said showing me her feathers. “Why do you always collect that?” She just ignored me. “The food is on the table.” She said while yawning. I went inside and then saw her sleeping in my sofa. I think for a second and then finally lift her and bring her inside her room. I covered her with blanket. “Stupid.” But I found myself smiling unconsciously.

 

MISHIL’s POV

“Yah! Wake up!” That Kai started to bother me again. I thought for a second to how I end up here in my room again. I thought I slept on the sofa. “Hurry up.” He said continuing to bug me in the morning. I rub my fingers on my eyes and slowly opened it. “Why?”

“You’re coming with me.” I pulled my eyebrows. “Where?”

“In the school.” He left without uttering any words.

 

 

A/N: Anyeong. So sad I did not earn subscribers. It makes me cry. (T_T) They didn’t leave any comments too. Let’s make this section lively. Thanks!!