UPDATED!! Chapter 36

Fall For You

SEHUN’s POV

 

I tried to swallow my saliva if there is something to swallow. I my dry lips as I stared at him playing with his dog. “I saw M--”

“It’s nothing Kai.” Baekhyun hyung cutting my line. “It’s just that he saw someone really beautiful. Well, it’s not a big deal though. I think every girl is beautiful in her taste.” He said with his crescent eyes while patting Kai’s shoulder.

“He’s right. He just saw somebody.” Chanyeol agreeing on hyung’s words. I look at them questioningly. Just why they are keeping him a secret. Why do they need to lie that Mishil is here? Don’t they believe me? I saw him smiled and gave his dog one last pat. He passed me and pat my shoulder.

“I’m just going to rest upstairs. Tell me if we’re going to go out.” They nod their heads and gave him a reassuring smile except for me. I don’t understand a single thing that happens to me today and now they are confusing me more.

“Why did you--”

“Sehun. We’re still not sure what happen to Mishil after all those years. We do not know what happen to her or…” Baekhyun hyung heaved a sigh. “If she’s still the same Mishil we know before.”

“I think they are right Sehun.” Kyungsoo hyung finally speaks. “We can’t risk anything. We can’t build another hope again for Kai and then crush it again when we’re wrong.” He said heading towards the door. “I’m going to check the barbecue stand out there.” Then Chanyeol hyung followed. Just when Baekhyun hyung was also heading to the door, I pulled him in his wrist.

“Hyung.” I look at him pleadingly. “You do believe me right? You know it’s impossible but you’re hoping too right? As much as I do right?” I hold him tightly. I’m sure that if Kai is the one who saw her, I know he would feel it too. I did not become Mishil’s boyfriend but then I knew her. I loved her even not as much as Kai did. “Hyung?”

“I do.” He said shortly before totally leaving me here. I crouched down and look at Monggu. The dog just look at me as if it can understand what I am going through.

“You saw her right?” I said patting Monggu’s head. “It’s Mishil. It is really her.” The dog barks at me as if speaking to me.

 

MISHIL’s POV

 

“Appa.” I said entering his office. I waited for almost an hour to finish his meeting. I saw Suho oppa and his father coming out on the meeting room together with my father.

“Mishil.” My father said giving me hug which I return sincerely. I look at Suho oppa and smiled.

“What brings you here?” I said when he kissed my cheek. I don’t know why but before then, when he do this thing, my skin automatically turns into red.

“Your company and our company has joined forces. We are one of the biggest company since Jongin’s family has also joined in our company before.” He said pulling me in my waist.

“Jongin?” I asked creasing my eyebrow. “Who’s Jongin?”

“Kim Jongin. My friend. You should meet him. He’s very nice.” He said flashing his straight white teeth to me. “Don’t worry. You would get to know him. In fact you’ll meet him soon.” I smiled towards his words.

We went to the Han river once again. We sat silently on the bench as we stared the sun glistening the crystal clear water. “Do you think we’ll be happy as before if you didn’t leave me?” I blurted out of nowhere. He look at me with much concern in his eyes.

“Maybe.” He said throwing one of the rocks under us on the water. “If I didn’t make the wrong choice before, then maybe this delicate fingers of yours was officially mine.” He said touching my finger. He ran his fingertips on mine and suddenly stop at one finger. “I don’t know if you still have it. But do you by any chance…” he look at me in my eyes and I get what he’s asking. “Do you still have the ring?”

I smiled. “I do.” I get my clutch bag and pulled the ring. I always bring this ring because it is somewhat important to me although the feeling is not the same. “They say that when I got into accident, I was holding this ring tightly. That day when I tried to look for you.” I said looking at the ring. “Would you mind putting it once again?” He smiled taking my hand. He slipped the silver ring on my hand. He then kiss my fingertips one by one. He kissed my temple before kissing my forehead. He then give me a warm hug.  I don’t know but maybe the feeling at that moment came back again. At least that time. My eyes suddenly become watery and I didn’t realize that I am already crying on his shoulders. My hand automatically hug him after.

“I’m so sorry I left you before. I won’t leave you again. I promise.” The tears is still slipping on my eyes. Maybe because this is the moment I’ve been waiting for. Maybe I cannot love him like before but maybe I can start again. “I promise to love you always even not forever.” He said still hugging me tightly. But then something struck me when I heard the words always in his sentence.

 

“This is just a ring. It may slip, it may be lost, it may be stolen, it may be broken but not my love for you. I promise to love you always no matter how the time keeps separating us.”

 

Am I only imagining things or did Suho really say that to me before? Because of that I broke the hug which he also did not because he felt the tension but because he got a call from somebody. He signals me to give him a minute which I did. He walk a little farther from me. Those words that I almost hear. I can’t say if I remember those. Did I just dream of it? When I was on my train of thoughts, someone startled me. “BOO!”

“OH!” I screamed in horror. Because of my scream Suho oppa took a glance with us but then when he saw I’m okay he turn his back again. “Tao oppa! You scared me.” He took a seat beside me and just smiled at me. “What are you doing here? How did you know we’re here?”

He just shrugged his shoulder. “The feeling is actually here. I’m actually here to accompany you because I know hyung would probably leave you now.”

“What?”

“Hyung just escape from his paper works. His father is probably looking for him now.” He then stifled a laugh which I also did. “So I bet the one he’s talking to is his father.” After a few second, he return his phone to his coat and turn to us.

“I’m probably going because my father--”

“I know just go.” I said smiling.

“What are you doing here?” He asked Tao who is just looking at him.

“Just go. I’m going to take care of her.” He said smiling. Suho kiss me one last time before he leave. When he’s finally gone, he speak in a low tome. “Are you okay now?”

“I’ve been well for many times. I’ve been discharged for a long time.”

“No. I mean do you still feel the same? I’ve been observing you for a long time now, but you seem so different.”

“Do I?” I take a deep breath before I speak again. “I don’t know, maybe because I can’t remember what I did before. When I wake up and saw him, I just felt that I can’t feel the same way as before.” I said while playing with my fingers. I ran my hand through the ring. “But maybe I can start over again.”

“You know that whatever your decision is, you do believe that I am still on your side.” He said looking at me. I just see the seriousness on his face.

“Why are you saying this to me?” I asked.

“I want you to be honest to me.” He paused for a moment. “It doesn’t mean when you think of it means you feel it too. Do you still love Suho hyung?”

I don’t know what to say. I don’t know if it’s right. I think for a moment. I look beyond the Han river. “No.”

 

A/N: There are so much words to say for those who stay and support me. Thank you very much. Sorry if this chapter is boring. Don't worry I'll make the next chapter better. Please upvote comment and subscribe.