Chapter 25

Fall For You

AUTHOR’s POV

It has been almost three days after Suho told them that he will come back in Seoul and it has been also three days the last time Mishil and Kai talked. It is already December break and most of the students in SM Academy are excited and happy. But not for Kai and Mishil. Kai felt the emptiness in just three days and he knows that he is making the wrong decision on staying away from her. For Mishil, she doesn’t know what to do. She just remained silent because she’s afraid that she will just hurt him more.

D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol are loudly talking as they held the signboard for Suho and Lay’s return from China. But Kai is still silent and thinking how would everything turn fine. He really want to sulk all day on D.O’s room. But since that Baekhyun is too worried, he begged Kai to join them. “Aw. Aren’t we waiting here for almost 1 hour? When will that old Suho come?” Chanyeol bickered while waving the signboard up and down. Then not too long someone spoke behind their back.

“Speaking?” He said with his arms cross on his chest. “What do you mean by your ‘old Suho’?” He said removing his shades and lifting one eyebrow up.

“Well we grew old waiting for you guys here.” Chanyeol said picking up Suho’s luggage. “Do you have something for us?” He tried to rummage on Suho’s luggage but all that he found was his clothes and toiletries. “Um perhaps on Lay’s bag?”

“Aish! Not my bag.” He said keeping the bag on his back.

“Seriously you did not get something for us?” D.O asked with his eyes blinking and hoping for some miracle.

“Seriously you guys did not change.” Suho said while smiling and shaking his head.

“Oh well not all of us did not change.” Sehun said referring to Kai but since that he was too preoccupied he did not hear what they are talking about. They all looked at Kai but he was looking far away and too much spacing out.

“So what happen with the playboy?” Suho asked curiously.

“He did have some misunderstanding with his girlfriend.” Baekhyun said carefully not to mention about Mishil and her identity.

“Doesn’t he always has misunderstanding on his girlfriends?” Lay said emphasizing the letter ‘s’ on girlfriend. “I don’t think this is new.” He said shrugging his shoulder.

“Like I said, not all of us did not change. Peter pan fell in love with tinkerbell and that changed him too well.” He said using the metaphor which earn a slight glare from Baekhyun. He’s afraid that he will accidentally spill their secrets. Suho became curious about Kai falling in love. So who’s the special girl that change Kai. She must be really something since that Kai fell in love for real. He thought. D.O sensing what Baekhyun means interrupt.

“Hyung could you treat us for today since that you don’t have something for us. I really want to cook something special. Let’s go to Seoul United Mall.” D.O said then they all heard Kai sighed and when he turned around he was startled to see Suho and Lay.

“Ooh! Since when did you get in here?” Kai said pulling his eyebrow while removing his shades too.

“Well he’s been here for almost 20 minutes now.” Baekhyun said tapping his shoulder. “Let’s go to Seoul United Mall.” They all rode to Baekhyun’s van leaving Kai and Suho alone.

“Well, I did not notice the both of you.” Kai said innocently.

“Well, you’re too preoccupied with something…” Suho started to pull his luggage but then stop and looked at Kai again. “or with someone.” He said wearing his shades again and heading to baekhyun’s van. Kai just followed silently. Well, I can’t help it. Kai thought.

 

“Why are you taking me here?” Mishil said as they passed the stores in the Seoul United Mall. They went to dress shops.

“Well, you keep sulking all day. I’m afraid you’ll rot in your room.” Tao said trying to joke which earned only a rollinh eyes from Mishil.

“Nice joke.” She said sarcastically. Well, actually Baekhyun texted me that I should bring you here. Speaking of them, Where on the Earth are they? Tao thought.

“If you’re bored, I think you must try one of those dress.” He said pointing to the one white dress hanging on the mannequin.

 

“What will we do?” Chanyeol asked them except for Kai and Suho who is busy talking to each other.

“If you want them to reconcile we must make it romantic and sweeter than what we have seen on tv.” Baekhyun said scratching his head. “Aish!”

“We must do something like--” Sehun said but was cut off when Suho interrupt them.

“What are you planning to do?’ Suho asked who is standing beside Kai. Have they eavesdropped what we are saying? They all thought. Kai just blinked his eyes waiting for them to answer which means that he doesn’t know anything. Baekhyun who knew that kai knows nothing felt relieved as well as D.O, Sehun, and Chanyeol and probably Lay who was trying to help them.

“Nothing. Why are you here anyway?” baekhyun said with his hands on his hips. Suho raised his eyebrow as he find those guys weird.

“Didn’t we come here altogether?” Suho said as a matter of fact.

“Well, I mean what’s your point? Do you want to say anything?”

“Well, we have a masquerade party on our mansion tomorrow night. Umma and Appa plan for my welcoming on our business here on Seoul. I just want to invite you. I know it’s boring, so I don’t mind if you want to bring your girlfriend there.” Kai hearing the word girlfriend just looked away and speaking of girlfriend Baekhyun and Sehun saw Mishil and Tao on the dressshop.

“Mishil and Tao is already there. Hurry cover them with your tall back.” Baekhyun whisper to Chanyeol. “and you…” he said pointing to D.O “Distract Kai. And you…”He said referring to Lay “Um… think of some romantic stuffs.” After those words, Sehun and Baekhyun hurriedly went to Mishil and Tao.

“Hey you two where are you going?” Suho shouted to them. Kai tried to follow them but D.O suddenly slap Kai’s face.

“What the --! Why did you slap me?” Kai said touching his face.

‘Sorry. I saw a mosquito on your cheek.” D.O said with eyes wide open. I’m distracting you. Duh?!

 

Baekhyun and Sehun hurriedly run off to Tao and Mishil. Tao saw them and he almost shouted to them. “Why are you late?” Sehun who was panting really hard from escaping suddenly glare at Tao.

“Try escaping with Suho and Kai over there.” Sehun said.

“Wait Suho and Lay is already here in Seoul?” He must have tell me. Tao thought once again.

“Well yeah! Wait where’s Mishil?” Tao pointed inside the dress shop and there they saw Mishil picking some dress. She was looking at the dress lifting it and examining it closely to her face. When she tried to put it down, Baekhyun’s face showed up.

“AHH!!” She screamed but Baekhyun covered . “It’s just me.” Baekhyun said finally releasing . “Well, you startled me. What are you doing here anyways?”

“Well, I’m helping you pick up those dress.”

“I don’t think I’m going to wear it.” Mishil said walking out the dress shop but suddenly block by Sehun and Tao.

“Na-uh!” Sehun said wagging his finger. “Not until you pick a dress or you let Baekhyun hyung pick for you.” He said smirking.

“Yah Tao oppa! Do you know any of this?” She asked earning a shrug from Tao. “Seriously guys. I don’t know where I should wear that.”

“Well, you need this. Especially for tonight’s event.” Baekhyun said smiling pulling a white dress on the rack and pushing Mishil on the fitting’s room. “Especially for a Masquerade event.” Or should I say a Masquerade reconcile of Two Lovers who has a little misunderstanding event. Well, that words were too long.

 

They walk and walk as Chanyeol keep dragging Kai and Suho. “What is really happening to all of you. I was gone for only three months. What happen to all of you?” Suho said irritated.

“I’m tired already. Can’t we go home now?” Kai asked whining.

“Well, we’re not going to leave without baekhyun and Sehun there. Let’s go eat something.” D.O said dragging Kai and Suho again. D.O suddenly heard a call from his pocket so they stopped for awhile and took the call. Chanyeol knowing who that is followed D.O. Lay kept talking to Suho and so kai was left alone again.

He suddenly saw a jewelry shop. He take a look inside and saw a beautiful couple ring. He was staring at it for some time and all the things he remembered was Mishil. He want to buy it and give it to her. He want to forget everything and start again. “For your girlfriend Sir?” the lady on the counter asked. “Well, that’s a beautiful one. I bet she’ll like it.” He already made up his mind to buy it but then D.O suddenly came and started to drag Kai again. Little did he know that Suho is looking at him and smiling that Kai has finally fallen in love for real.

D.O said that they would wait there for Sehun and Baekhyun and in a few minuted they came. All the things they want for Suho was given to them. Only Kai has not bought the ring he wants. They stay for a while on Suho’s mansion and as they were done, they finally decided to leave. One by one they left Suho’s mansion but then Kai was suddenly called by Suho.

“You pabo.” Suho said giving a smack on Kai’s head.

“HYUNG!!!” Kai said touching his head where he smacked him.

“If you love the girl, don’t let it slip away. There is only one girl who you can spend the rest of your life and don’t let it just go away. The right decision is the thing that makes you happy without hurting anybody. We can only make one mistake and don’t make things that you will regret later.” He said wjile patting Kai’s head. He suddenly gave a box to Kai. “Goodbye Kai. I hope I would meet your girlfriend soon.”

Kai waved to him and headed to Baekhyun’s van to go home on their dorm. He suddenly open the box and saw the beautiful couple ring shining. Kai smile and just hope for everything to get better. You’re right hyung! I should make my decision on what makes me happy without hurting anybody. Mishil wait for me. Just wait for me.

 

 

A/N: Anyeong! Thank you subscribers! Thank you for always commenting on my story. I wish I could receive more comments. Thank you for supporting. So guys!! I’m totally paranoid these days.. My friends are looking for my story or I think they have already discovered it. I don’t know why but I’m really shy to let them read this.   Goodnight Guys! PLEASE UPVOTE!!!! THANK YOU!!!