2

COLA.

It's 3pm.

Luhan and Tao finally arrived in Korea, driving to the new house. Tao fell asleep as soon as they got in the car.

Luhan sticked his head out of the window, closing his eyes to breath in the fresh air of Seoul. How will my life go on ? 

Luhan didn't want a new beginning, his life back in China was already good, besides he didn't know anyone in Korea, well except of that kid who used to be his bestfriend when he was around 7?!?

Anyways, Luhan decided to try to see the situation he was in as a chance of a better life. New beginning, new Luck right?

"We're here" his mom knocked at the window. Luhan stared at the sleeping object beside him.

"Little panda.. wake up, we're already here" Luhan tapped on Tao's shoulder and slowly the panda opened his eyes and started to rubbed them.

They stepped out of the car and... “HOLY MOTHER OF KICHI'S GRANDMOTHER... the house is huge.” Luhan stated.

The house was pure white, surrounded by the green nature,  Luhan quickly recognized the big fountain in front of the house. As they walked to the door, Luhan's jaw dropped when he saw the 2 Ferraris parked in front of it, one in yellow and one in red.

"Mum, are you sure we're in the right street?"

"Haha. Yes, now close your mouth. It may catch flies!" she asserted. "Your things are already upstairs.. start unpacking!" his mum pointed to the stairs.

Luhan and Tao quickly run up the stairs.

"Okay tao, we're gonna open the door in 3... 2... 1....." Luhan counted.

The first thing that caught his eye was the kingsized-bed and ofcourse all the brown cartons that are  spread on the floor. Luhan couldn't resist but jumped in the bed and same goes with tao. WOOOOOAH it's soooo ing fluffy.

Luhan turned to his right and saw a big window that leads to a balcony. He stood up and decided to explore his bedroom. He had his own bathroom and his own dressing room... Damn it. How cool is this?

After finishing unpacking his gear, he made his way to Tao's room. OH MY GUCCI..

Gucci everywhere. EVERYTHING GUCCI..

Luhn glanced over to Tao's bed and saw Tao sleeping and hugging his panda..

"LU! TAO! Go get ready, we're heading to the DO's family!" His mum shriek from downstairs.

Luhan started to poke tao. No reaction. He started shaking him.. no reaction.. He started to tickle him... NO REACTION.. Sorry Tao but you give me no other choice.

Luhan took Tao's pandabear. "THIS PANDA IS SOOOOOO CUTE.. I think I'm going to keep it!", he utterd in Tao's ear while pressing the bear to his chest. It didn't even took 3 second, Tao jumped out of his bed..

"MY BAAAAABY!!", Tao took his panda back and hold it tightly.


HUANG ZITAO, do you take this gucci, to be your wife, to god's holy decree? (YES I DO)
Do you promise to be a loyal and loving husband and to love gucci until the death due apart? (YES I DO)


Luhan grabbed his hand and dragged him out to the cars. He smiled when he realized they're going to ride them.


---

"I'm HOME" Kyungsoo opened the door and he walked in, seeing 4 unfamiliar faces sitting on his couch, watching him enter the room.

"Kyungsoo, this is Mr. and Mrs.XI..... And This are Luhan and Tao" They shook their hands.

"Such a handsome young man you have here" Mrs.Xi claimed and Kyungsoo gave her a warm smile.

"Why don't you go upstairs and show them your room?" Luhan and Tao followed the short boy.

"Sooo...." The Girl began.

"So....." Kyungsoo repeated.

The girl with the short blonde hair... Her face's just flawless, her eyes sparkles like a diamonds in the skies and her smile's simply the best feature she has to offer..

The boy had this kind of murder look, like he's willing to kill anyone right now.. He's very tall compaired to me... his body is very well shaped..

SILENCE...

"So, how come you guys moved here?", Kyungsoo started.

"My Dad got a job here in Seol." She replied.

"So he must be you're brother right?" Kyungsoo asked her.

"No, He's my bestfriend!" she explained...

"OH i see. Well nice to meet you two. Hope we'll become good friends."

"Yes same here. You're name is Kyungsoo right? I'm Tao.", Tao smiled.

"And Yeah.. I'm Luhan but you can call me Lulu!" Kyungsoo nod. Weird name for a girl....

"The Sky is Blue" Kyungsoo awkwardly tried to make a conversation.

"Yeah", Luhan agreed..

"What's popping?"

"Erm...."

MY LIFE. "I mean what's your hobby?"... I hid my blush on my face.

"I'm doing Martial arts.", Tao responded.

"WOOOOAAAAHH What kind of martial arts?"

"Whushu. Do you want to learn it?"

"Really? OH MY that would be soooo C-O-O-L"  Kyungsoo fanboyed. You just sounded like a girl. WAIT.. Did I just spell out COOL? 

"I love playing football...", Kyungsoo gave Luhan a confused look..

"Football?" Kyungsoo made sure he heard the girl right.

"Yeah why? I loved football since i was a little BOYLuhan?A BOY?

"You're a boy?" 

"YES???????"

"I thought you're a girl!!" Tao started to laugh and he immediately stopped when Luhan gave him a death glare.

"SEE LULU, i told you!" Tao teased.

"I'm soooo sorry." Kyungsoo gave him his famous puppy look

"Uhm... Okay okay stop that. You're making me feel like I just kicked a stray puppy. I think i just need a new haircut." Luhan said.

"KYUNGii? Bring the boys down, they're leaving!" Mrs. Do screamed from downstairs.