33

COLA.

LUHAN POV

The next day we all went to school together. As we expected students from my class and the one in which Tao went, were all standing in front of the bulletboard in the schoolhall. Some looked happy, some were agitate. It was hard getting through the crowed, luckily the Kingkas were still the boss in the school, once Kris told them to move aside, if they don't want to end up dead, everyone made space as he pleased.

"Easy wasn't it?" Kris walked pass the students.

"Show off addicted." Tao whispered to himself, rolling his eyes.

There it is, in front of our faces, THE ROOM-LIST. All of us knew, it's a low chance to end up in a room with the one you like. But still I was hoping to get in one with Sehun.

"Jongin!" since when is Kai allowing someone to call him like that? "We don't have the whole day." Kyungsoo cursed to himself, because he got ignored by his boyfriend, who was talking to Sehun. "Fine.. I'll check on my own." He made his way to Kris and Tao. He scrolled down the list with his pointing finger. Do Kyungsoo and .. "They must be joki-"

"Hello beauty, seems like I got the jackpot. You can't escape now, you're going to be mine." C.a.p wrapped his hands around kyungsoos' shoulder, who completely forgot about Kai, who was already on his way to his lover.

"I don't think so.." Kai slapping his hands away from Kyungsoo "Over my dead body I'll let Kyungsoo roomed up with some stupid jerks like you." We never saw Kai protecting someone other than himself.

"Well get use to it KIM JONGIN." Surprisingly he got the balls to dare smirking at an angry Kai and even calling him Jongin. "See?" He pointed at the bottom of the list "As you can read 'NO CHANGING ALLOWED!!!'. Guess you can't do nothing about me sharing a room with this beauty over here."

Kyungsoo could see the boiling blood of his boyfriend, who was definetly ready to shove up Tao's wushu stick into the poor boys' . He didn't like the idea of that so he grabbed Kais' collar and drag him away "YAAH! Princess.. I wasn't finish with that head..Babe! YaH!"

"Oh hell you are finish with him!" Kyungsoo who had to fight with the struggling monkey "SEE YOU GUYS!" He yelled before disappearing into Kais' classroom.

"Wanna look?" Baekhyun nodded following his giant to the board. The way Baekhyun resembled the creepy smile Chanyeol had, made it clear for all of us, that they were roomed together. How is this even possible? Baekhyun. This boy is blessed with luckyness. Paris Date and now paired with the one he likes?

Kris was getting unpatient, so right after Chanyeol walked away with carrying Baekhyun piggyback, he was the next one to check. Beside him was tao who did the same. Both of them frowned at first but schrugged their shoulders and moved aside.

"So mind telling us, who your roommates are?" Sehun made the them look at him.

"Chunji" Tao said.

"That boy who calls himself L.joe.." Tao giggled a bit "What was that? What's so funny?"

"Nothing." Tao began to giggle again.

"Stop that weirdo. Anyway I'm glad being paired up with him, he's not that bad at all and besides he's a calm person. Could have been someone worse.."

"Like???" Tao asked, like L.joe was the worse person you could room with.

"You!" It was now Kris turn to laugh. "C'mon don't look at me like that" tao was not really amusing the joke. "We're quit now." Tao simply respond with a smack on his forehead "Ouch! The tao!"

"Now we're quit." walking away from Kris who was still rubbing his bobo, until he realized Tao went without him.

Somehow I'm happy they didn't end up being paired. What if? Oh gawd, that would have been a disaster! Yeah. they're not fighting that much anymore and there isn't any moment anymore where one of them want to kill the other but imagine TAO AND KRIS sharing a room? What if there's only one bed?

"They're joking right? With that?" sehun looked at the boy at the locker. I turned around and found siwon.

"Be happy. He isn't bad afterall. My name isn't even on the list."

"What do you mean, it's not on the list?" Sehun turned around and searched for my name "How come, you're not on the list????" I would be glad to know that too... Then Mr.Cho came across. Ofcourse the answer to our question.

"Mr.CHO!" I ran towards him "Is it me or am I not been added to the list? My name isn't to find anywhere. I scanned over the list 3 times to make sure I didn't overlook my name but I still couldn't find it."

"Oh yeah about that. Listen,.." He placed one of his hand on my shoulder, walking me to the side. "My Brothers' son is going to transfer to this school tomorrow and he's going with us. So I want you to share a room with him."

"Why Me?" YEAH WHY THE HELL SHOULD I SHARE A ROOM WITH HIM?

"Because you're the oldest in class and I think you're more matured than anyone else. So be nice to him or you'll get an F !" AISH THIS TEACHER. I nodded "Then see you in class. Be Punctual."

-----

LUNCH. Gawd I'm starving. Lunch is my favorite time of the schoolday, tt's the only time where Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Tao and me can spend time together. We barely do something together since everyone is having their own little world now. 

Our sitting place isn't as empty as it was before, when there was only us 4 sitting there. It's because the kingkas decided to spend their lunch with us.

Chanyeol was sitting at the edge, followed by baekhyun and beside baekhyun is Kyungsoo and Kai beside him. The other side was Sehun sitting opposite to chanyeol, followed by me and beside me is Tao and Kris sits opposite to Kai.

The table even has its name. Fans call it 'HOTTIES-zone' while the rest just called it 'don't sit there if you want to live longer'

Sehun and me were always the first one to be in the cafetaria. Chanyeol always goes to Baekhyuns' class to pick him up, since they're not in the same class,the same goes with Kai and Kyungsoo. Kris always takes his time, he hates being in a rush and so does Tao.

"WAAAASUUUUP? Are you ready for tomorrow?" Chanyeol exitedly asked.

"No.." Sehun and me said in unison.

"And why? Come on it's gonna be awesome! Show a little more motivation." Chanyeol went to sehun and took both of his hands and shake them around like crazy, which made sehun shoot him a death glare "Fine, i'll stop."

"I would recommend it to you" and chanyeol let go of sehuns' hand "Lucky you. You're boyfriend is your roommate. I'll have to share it with that new dude."

"What's his name?" Chanyeol asked.

"Siwon. See that boy over there?" Chanyeol turned around and found Siwon who was smiling at me "Is that enough information?"

"Dude, did you see that? He was totally checking out Luhan."

"HALLELUJA Chanyeol! May god bless you for that sentence. He's not only checking MY BOYFRIEND out but he also undress him with his eyes. See?" He was still smiling at me. "You heard him babe! I'm not the only one who tells you this."

"He's just being nice. Don't you feel sorry for him? He doesn't have friends.."

"Sorry my ." He began to sulk. Damn it, why does he have to be so cute?

"You know, I only look at you. You're the only one for me! How often do I need to tell you" I grabbed his collar and pressed my lips on his and he gave in. The simple peck on the lips got out of control, we end up having our make-out session forgetting that we were not alone.

"OH MY GOD, A SOFT!" Kai yelled making us pull away from our hot kiss and got everyone's attention was on us. I was so embarrassed that I turned into a dark red shade. Kyungsoo slapped his arms "OUCH! babe, that hurts" He started to pout.

"Do you need to shout it out? Look how embarrassed Luhan got." And that's when I thought I couldn't get redder.

"Who's making a soft?" Tao walked towards us making a disgusted face "Don't tell me it's you again gege!"

"How often do I have to tell you Panda? We didn't do anything yet."

"Yet?" Tao teased. "so you both are planning to?

"We Are.. No.. Yeah.. Ugh I don't know maybe someday, it's just to early. We bearly have been together for 2 weeks and you're all acting like we've been dating for years." I saw how sehun blushed.

"Ha.ha.ha. dude look at your face." Kris said pointing at Sehun's face. "Ha.ha.ha."

"So you want them to know about your little secret?" Sehun asked and Kris eyes widen.

"You won't dare!"

"I dare"

"you won't"

"I dare"

"you wo-"

"okaay guys we got it." I stopped them. Oh gawd, I never knew these boys could be so ing childish.

"Aren't you suppose to be angry Kai? I mean you aren't sharing the room with Kyungsoo." I realized him smiling the whole time.

"We are. I talked to Mr.CHO and he said it would be fine an-"

"He said yes but actully he was against it since the rule says 'NO CHANGING ALLOWED' so it's not fine with him." Kyungsoo interupted, rolling his eyes "But Kai made him say Yes."

"HOW THE DID HE DO THAT?" I was amaze someone had convinced the great Mr.Cho.

"Well simple beca-" Kyungsoo got interupted when an unknown person threw a little paperball on his head. Baekhyun opened it and tears were suddenly forming.

"I-I.. have to go to the toilet." Baekhyun stood up and ran out. I picked up the paper that baekhyun dropped and Kyungsoo stood up and followed the crying objects.

CHANYEOL WAS BETTER OFF WITH SULLI FACE. Infect somebody else with your GAYNESS!

Chanyeol pulled away the paper and his eyes widen "WHO THE WROTE THIS?" some girls were giggling "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" the girls stopped, except of one.

"Yes I think it's funny." it was sulli's cousine "Just being honest with him. seriously chan, what happened to you? You're making yourself pathetic." she shook her head.

"Baekhyun happened to me and you're the one who's pathetic." Chanyeol stood up and walked towards her. "Listen, be happy your a girl or else I would have beat the living out of you." I never saw the happy virus being mad "I'll make sure you'll get kicked out of the school, if you lay your dirty fingers on MY BAEKHYUN."

"I don't think you can do that" She smirks "who is going to help you?"

"Me" Kai stood up "he can't do that? Well then I can..."

"I know you and your little group who has the school wrapped around your pinky fingers but I don't think that's enough to get me kicked out."

"Do you remember who build this school?" Kai asked.

"You asked that because?"

"Just answer."

"If it makes you happy. Kim Dong-Sun."

"And what's the reason of Kim Dong-Sun for building this school?"

"he dedicated this school to his first born grandson."

"And what's so special about this school?"

"Where do you want to lead this conversation?"

"You'll see. Just answer the ing question."

"It's the number one high-school. Damn it. There. So what now? You're so random..."

"I bet you don't even know the name of the great grandson, which this school belongs to right?" Everyone looked like they knew what kai was trying to tell her, except of me who was still thinking hard.

"So what? Nobody does. I bet you didn't even know the grandfathers' name."

"I wouldn't be sure about that" He winked "Should I tell you guys a little secret of mine?" he turned to crowded who were confused just like me. "My grandfather once told me, I'm his favorite grandson and that he wants to show off eveyone how much he loves me. He establish a school that's known as X.O-High and dedicated it to me KIM JONGIN."

All jaws dropped opened "He's the owner of our school?" I asked sehun "Why didn't you tell me?

"Why do you think he could convince Mr.Cho? And how? You never asked me." Kai climb on the table turning everyones attention to him

"It's not only for her" Pointing at sulli's cousine "It's also for you guys. Once you messed up with my friends, remember I will be personally kicking your asses out of this schoolground. Did I make myself clear?"

"NE." Everyone nodded in unison.

"So is there still someone, who wants to let out their stupid comments?" they all shook their heads "good."

"And you!" Chanyeol pointed at sulli's cousine "I want you to ing apologize to my baeki!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------AUTORS NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys, i'm sick ._.

So it's kind of a random chapter =/

WOOOOOOOAAAH 173 subscribers :) *COOKIES FOR EVERYONE

Should I tell you a little secret of the next chapter?

ehem*TAORIS*ehem

 

SARANGHAEYO <3