10

COLA.

(1 week after)


 

"Are you going to stare at your food and stab it like a crazy creeper?" Tao snapped out of his thoughts.. "Aren't you hungry?" Kyungsoo asked again, while looking at his wonderful creation.

"No. I don't have any apetite today."

"You've been telling this for a whole week now. How long have you been not eating normally? Is something bothering you? " Baekhyun placed his hand on Tao's shoulderblade.

"Luhan is my bestfriend right?" They both agreed. "He didn't come to school for a whole week because he still needs to recover from the accident. I don't really get to talk with him. We used to spend our times together 24/7 and I miss him..." Tao started to pout. "And I want to know who he's texting with. He's just focused on his phone."

"Is there anything that bothers you? "

"Actually yes. I don't know how to put it in a way you two won't misunderstand it. Wu fan was also absent the whole week..." It's not what you stupid heads are thinking! His jealousy behavior was HILARIOUS. Since that is absent, there's nothing to do and I'm really BORED.”

"My baby panda is a loner." Kyungsoo squeezed Tao's cheeks

"When class is over, come with us." Tao nodded.

After school the three went to Kyungsoo's crib and they played video games until the late evening.


 

9.30 p.m


 

Tao went to the kitchen to thank Mrs.DO and Kyungsoo for the best meal he ever had in Korea. He didn't knew that kyungsoo was super good at cooking. Tao drove Baekhyun home.


 

10 p.m

Tao went to check on Luhan. He gave Luhan his goodnight kiss on the forehead like those big brothers in dramas, except that Luhan was older. Tao stood up and was heading to the door, when he saw something glowed under Luhan's pillow. Tao softly grad under Luhan's pillow. It was his cellphone...


 

NEW MESSAGE.

THEHUN.<3


 

"Have a nice day young man. I'm proud of you son" Chanyeol's dad said when they arrived at Chanyeol's school. He made a last look in the mirror. "Don't worry son, you look HOT! Now out with ya bro" No. DAD. No.

Chanyeol opened the door and stepped out of it. He saw how every eye turned into his direction. All eyes on him... LIKE A BOSS!

"Yow! You gonna rock the hall, CHANYEOL!" his dad said in a lazy voice, making a peace sign, while driving away. Girls started to giggle.

"Geez... did you see chanyeol?"

"Did he straighten his hair? It looks soo y."

"Chanyeol made a make over? He looks more matured!"

"Wooooaaah.. He's soooo handsome!"

"Chanyeol... georgeous.... back... T-Think I'm going to faint..."


 

"YAH! GIANT CRACK HEAD! Are you trying to steal my position?"

"JONGIN, YOU LITTLE !!!!" Chanyeol ran towards him and hugged him as tight as he could "I missed you" and kissed him on his cheek.

"Ofcourse you missed me. Who doesn't? Be thankful for being my bestfriend or else I would have hit you for calling me JONGIN and kissing me on my cheek in public! It's been only 2 weeks and look at you, You really look good! What happened?"

"Say that again!!!" 

"You look good?"

"It's either you're inlove, someone rejected you or you just being on drugs? SELF-CENTERED KIM JONGIN complimented someone??"

Chanyeol took out his cellphone.

(RECORD STARTS)

"Are you filming me?" Chanyeol nodded "I think YOU are the one on drugs.."

"Just say it one more time!"

"Dear Chanyeol, you're gay and retarded." Chanyeol slightly hit his knee with his foot "UGH. the was that chanyeol?" He hit it again "Ugh. Fine. YOU LOOK LIKE A GODNESS. YOU LOOK SO HOT, if you were at the titanic, you would have melted the ICE BERG." he winked and Chanyeol stopped the video... "Happy now?"

"DEFINET--"

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun walking pass them. The only one who didn't dare to look at him for a second. Chanyeol didn't know but it kind of made his heart ached. Chanyeol didn't know why, but Baekhyun has this special effekt on him, everytime Chanyeol sees him.

"YEOLI?"

"Yes?"

"Are you checking out BYUN Baekhyun?"

"NO?"

"HAHA no? You went speechless and followed him with your eyes... Are you gay?"

"No! It's just, he's been the only one who didn't even noticed the new me..."

"Maybe he's not gay? You really enjoy the attention huh? The way you looked at him, I never saw you looking at someone like that. Baek has a cute ."

"Says the one who threw a waterballoon on him.."

"I said not that he's cute."

"ert. Where is Kris? Sehun?"

"Kris is at home, for about a week now. Long story. Sehun? He's already in class."

"Sehun? Already in class? You sure we're talking about the same dude? Feels like I missed a lot. Why is he already in class...?"

"Luhan is there.."

"LUHAN?"

"Yeps. Let's get going before we get detention on your first day back in school."

--


 

"LUHAN HYUNG!" Baekhyun ran towards him. "Oh my, you saved my . Thank god, you're back!" He looked at Sehun "Oh hi sehun... What are you doing here so early?"

"Talking to Luhan?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Right, Sehun and I are friends now. He was the one who saved me. I should be thankful he took care of me."

"Sorry for bullying you. Let's have a new start okay?" Sehun stretched out a hand and baekhyun hesitate before grabbing it to shake hands. "CHANYEOL is that you?" Sehun sprang out of his seat.

"Yes it's me es."

"Hi baek.." Baekhyun heard a deep voice talking to him, Baekhyun didn't look up so he just waved and look out of the window.


 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING


 

"Okay see you... I need to go to my class."

"Baek are you sick? You're red like a tomatoe, should we go to the nurse room?"

"No, I'm fine really!"

(AFTER SCHOOL)


 

"Oh hi baek, what are you doing here?" Tao asked.

"Just picking up my bestfriends and besides I don't want to wait alone."

"You're with Luhan in class." . Tao don't destroy it. think of an excuse.. hmm...

"H-he w-went with.. with.. Sehun!..." Kyungsoo smirk.  am I that obvious? Baekhyun saw Chanyeol finished packing his  things. He looked at Baekhyun and smiled. Then made his way to the door, but stopped in front of Baekhyun.

"We leave you two alone, since I forgot to put my chinese book in tao's locker..."

"But You didn't pu--" Kyungsoo pinched Tao "Ah yeah right. Let's go?"

"Are you ignoring me baek?" Baekhyun took his courage to look at Chanyeol and shook his head "Okay, good to hear... Are you coming tonight? I would want you to come to the welcome party at my place. It would make me happy if you'll come. So you gonna come right?" Baekhyun nodded "YEAY! thanks baek" and Chanyeol hugged the said boy. “Uhm. Baek? I think you can let go now. I would love to hug you for another 5 minutes but I need to orginize the party." Baekhyun immediately let go "Thanks again. See you!" Chanyeol quickly gave him a peck on his cheeks and went out of the classroom.

"KYUNGSOOOOOOOO" Baek hugged Kyungsoo with a big smile on his face, even his eyes was smiling.

"YOU HIGH BRO?"

"Please come to Chanyeols party! Please please please...!!!!"

"No?"

"PLEASE???? Thank you! Thank you! I love you!"

"Whatever, I need to go to starbucks. Wanna come?"

"No, I need to find the perfect outfit."

"Someones excited!"

"I LOVE YOU!" and Kyungsoo saw him running out of the school building. STUPID LOVE.

Kyungsoo went to starbucks and orderd his favortie chai tea latte. He searched for a quiet place so he can do his  homeworks. It was peaceful until a certain someone decided to up with him.

"Hello KYUNGLOSER!"

"What do you want Minho?"

"See this wonderful creation beside me?" He pointed at the guy beside him "This is Taemin, MY BOYFRIEND."

"I should give a because?"

"Why so feisty? Jealous? Poor you, how is it to be a loser and not being able to find a boyfriend?"

"What the is your problem? And how do YOU know that I don't have one huh?" KYUNG, you don't have one.

"Oh does that mean you have one?"

"YES! And that's the reason I'm here, I'm waiting for him to come."

"Really? Then I guess we gonna wait until your IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND comes."

"No need to wait, I'm already here..." Kyungsoo almost choked on his chai latte when he saw the person who had come to save him.

"You are?"

"I'm KAI, Kyungsoos boyfriend." Kai sat down beside Kyungsoo, took his hand and interwined their fingers.

"What the should this be you little head." Kyungsoo whispered into Kai's ear and smiled.

"Saving your nice ." He whispered back.

"Jongin-ah, you really changed." Taemin said.

"So what? You're not my bestfriend anymore." BESTFRIEND?

"Babe, can we go? I can't stand seing this stupid jerk in front of me any longer." They stood up and went.

"You can let go of my hand, they're gone." Kai smirked.

"What if I don't want to?" Kyungsoo tried to free his hand but Kai was too strong.

"YAAH! Let go!" Kai suddenly let go.

"I know you liked it anyways."

"Dream on !"

"I know you did babe. Don't deny it. Gonna get going now. See you at school" He stood up and peck Kyungsoo on his lips.

"YOU ERT ! I DIDN'T ASK YOU FOR A KISS!"

"No need to ask me, I'm your boyfriend right? Love you too" Kai winked and went.

"KIM JONGIN, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT"

____________________________________________________________________

 

HEYAAA GUYS :) you good?

This was the 10. chapter. (start of kaisooo and baekyeol YEAAY!)

WOOAH 40 subscribers. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm very happy to have you guys. <3

The 11th chapter will be very interessting, why ? Kris is going to come too.. DUM DUM DUM..

I know I'm late in updating but my aunt from california is here for visit.

BUT I stood up at 5 a.m just to finally update the 10th chapter.

Hope you liked it.

BTW. Yesterday I made Tumblr and Weibo. Follow me on tumblr - missright88.tumblr.com

SARANGHAEYO. EXO HWAITING. <3

Me at 5 o'clock in the morning, lalalalalaalala that's how much i love YOU <3