11

COLA.

The first thing Kyungsoo did when he arrived at home was running up to his bedroom and into the bathroom. He opened the faucet and let the water run, not caring about how high the waterbill would get. I needed to wash my mouth as good as I can.

'Poor you, how is it to be a loser and not being able to find a boyfriend' - it keeps replaying like a broken CD.

Is he really A LOSER? Do he look like one?

Do Kyungsoo had enough of all the bullying and set a goal. He's gonna show the world what he got..


 

Make-over


 

Kyungsoo stood at his spot for about 20 minutes more, still facing the mirror, thinking about how to start a stupid make-over. Kyungsoo ran down, in hope he would still find the vogue magazine he had thrown awaz.


 

VOGUE magazine.

As Kyungsoo scanned through the pages, he was praying that the magazine wouldn't disappoint him. He turned the pages. How the  should I manage to look like this? I don't have that much pocket money to afford this kind of clothes.


 

6.30 pm... Maybe I should just give up? Then a light bulb appear ed over his head.

He took out his phone scrolling down the names on his contact list.


 


 

TO : HANDSOME PANDA. <3

Yah! I need you and Luhan now! My life depends on you. Rescue me, pweeeease T_T


 

FROM: HANDSOME PANDA.<3

Did you get arrested? :o


 

TO: HANDSOME PANDA.<3

No, i didn't get arrested. Why should I? it's just that...


 

Kyungsoo erreased the text and called the panda.


 

"Kyung? What happened ? Are you alright? Where are you?" a worried panda answered the phone call.

"No, I had a very bad day, I got bullied by a stupid je--"

"Who bullied my beloved umma? Do you know him? Do I know him? What's his name? Where does he lives?"

"Minho, but that's not my problem right now."

"…."

"Help me do a make-over, I wanna show them all that an ugly duckling can turn into a swan!"

"Kyung listen, you're not ugly! What makes you think that way?"

"I GOT Eyes? PLEASE??"

"He's really you're bestfriend hahaha."

"Who?"

"BAEK."

"YEP. He just called us 5 minutes before you texted me and he said exactly the same thing. He was crying the hell out of him, telling us that he's ugly and that his looks better than his face. I suggested him to having a make-over and that we were willing to help him do it, but he resisted it. He said no one can change an ugly duckling like him."

"So can you help me?"

"Sure and what are we gonna do with baek baek?"

"Let me solve that one. I'm gonna make a short visit and bring him with me if he wants or not. Thanks Tao!"

"Okay."


 

DING DONG

DING DONG

"BAEK, I know you're home.. I can hear you going up the stairs!"


 

DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG,...

can't I just turn that stupid doorbell into mute like a stupid annoying cellphone?

DING DONG.

DING DONG, DING DONG...


 

Baekhyun opened the door.

"Baekhyun??"

"No the ugly bread." Baekhyun said in a sarcastic voice. "What are you doing here? Aren't you making yourself ready for the party?"

"I could ask you the same thing but it's 06.50 p.m and we don't have enough time to talk, now put on your shoes!"

"Kyung, I'm not going..."

"Oh hell you will! Don't force me to slap you with a banana."

"No, I'm not goi.." SLAP "OUCH! What the kyung? Where did the banana come from?"

"Ugh. Long story. Now come on!"

"I said I'm..." SLAP "COMING..."


 


 

KNOCK KNOCK..

"Kris??" Victoria knocked on the door once again.

"WHAT?"

"Kai is here. He want's to see you."

"Tell him I'm sleeping, sick, in coma, dead or whatever! I don't want to see anyone right now."

"To late dude!" Kai stormed into the room and jumped into Kris' bed.

"I don't know what's up or what you want from me and I don't even wanna know. So bye KAI, There's the door" Kris pointed at the door.

"How long are you planning to hide yourself in this cave? It's been 1 ing week dude."

"1 week? I thought it was longer. Why do you care anyways?"

"I do care, you're my bestfriend remember? You've been isolated that you didn't even know that our beloved Chanyeol is back in Korea!"

"He's back?"

"Yes. Move your and make yourself ready. We gonna party tonight! Chanyeol's having a welcoming party. Would be great if you'll come. And YOU will come, i'm forcing you to. Besides, you can't stay here forever. You have to come out sooner or later. Do it for Chanyeol okay?"

7.10 p.m The door was unlocked so there was no need to ring the doorbell. Sehun and Chanyeol were busy preparing everything.

"Kris hide. Surprise them." Kris hid behind the acolumn.

"WAAAAAAADDDUUUP DERPIS?" Kai screamed and Chanyeol popped like a popcorn out of shock and Kai cling himself on chanyeol like a monkey.

"HOLY KAI! There's a reason why people have doorbells at their house."

"The door was open so about doorbells and I'm already here." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I have a surprise for you..."

"What kind of surprise?" Sehuns attention was now at Kai and Chanyeol.

"You'll see. DUDE? Come out."

Kris did and not even a blink of an eye he felt arms wraped around his waist.

"KRIS you son of a ! Where have you been??????"

"Hiding from you."

"Shut up! I know you missed me!!!"

"GROUP HUUUUG!" The 2 of them joined in.

"WHAT ARE WE?" Sehun asked and we all knew what the asnwer was...

"WE. ARE. ONE." we all shouted in unison.

"I'm glad we're complete now. We gonna definetly party hard tonight!"


 

7.20 pm


 

"Hi guys! I thought you were lost somewhere." Luhan watched them still stairing at the big gates and the house behind it. "KYUNG? BAEK?" They didn't react at all "EARTH ON WEIRDOS" Luhan started poking their cheeks. They finally managed to look at him.

"Y-YOU g-guys... house... live...? RICH ES?”

"Thanks? Come follow me okay? It's 7.25 and the party is going to start in a minutes."

Tao was waiting for our arrival. He stood up and greeted the two and smiled.

"Ready for the new you?"

"Yes we are. We trust you guys."

"Then take your seats."

"Why are all mirrors being coverd?"

"Because we want to make it more interessting. We simply want to surprise you with the new look. That means, no peeking so that you guys can't take a look before we are done."

"Since there isn't really enough time, we decided to split up. Baek, you're going to let Luhan make you're make over and I'm working on Kyungsoo's. ALRIGHT... we should get started."


 

7.45 pm


 

". I forgot to bring something to wear for tonight."

"You shouldn't bring some anyways."

"Do you want me to go to the party like this? I would rather go ."

"Hhahahahaahhaha Stupid. I let you wear my clothes. We sure gonna find something for you!"

"What's up with the photo thing?"

"Before and After picture!"

"Oh how smart of you...."

"okay, let's start."

Luhan and Tao pulled out a scissor and cut their hair. Baekhyun saw hair falling down on the floor. He didn't knew his hair was alread that long. After cutting their hair, Luhan and Tao took out a pack of haircoloring materials.

8:20 pm.. Kyungsoo was the first one to go under the shower..

8:30 pm.. He finished and it was Baekhyun's turn. After showering , Luhan gave Baek one of his underwear, boxer and a white robe, so he wouldn't have to sit with just a boxer on. After putting on the white robe, Luhan and Tao began putting some clips on their hair so it wouldn't fall into their faces. They began powdering their bare faces and put on some other cosmetic.

Luhan took the eyeliner that was lying next to him and drew Baek a thick line on his eyes.

Kyungsoo dried his wet hair and brush it with a comb.

Luhan ran out of his room and returned having different clothes with him the same with tao.

Baekhyun put on the clothes Luhan recommended him.

"NO, this isn't it... Try this one.." Baekhyun did as he was said to do...

"No, that looks weird. Try this." 15 minutes went.

"I'll give up. I'm just too ugly to fit in any of your stylish outfit."

"Try this! Please?" …. "PERFECT." Is all Luhan said before he came closer and took Baekhyun into his arms. "You just look H.O.T!"

"FINISH?" Tao asked. And Luhan agreed. The curtain between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun was still closed.

"Ready?" Luhan asked Baekhyun and he heard Tao asking Kyungsoo the same question. "hana... deul.... set..."

"Is that really me?" 

"YES BAEK. It's you! Now stop calling yourself ugly for god sakes. You're just tooo hot to say those things."

"We gonna get ready too so feel at home okay?" And they both went out of the room.

"BAEK? Can you please pinch me?"

9:50 pm

Luhan and Tao were also ready to go...

Their looks... they could be mistaken being the Kingkas.

9:45 pm

The Kingkas couldn't wait for the party to get started.

10 pm

the first one arrived and soon after that more and more people were coming.

Chanyeol didn't pay attention to them since he was waiting for only one person to come, Byun Baekhyun the guy who he can't stop thinking about.

Kai was just enjoying the fact that they were complete again and suprisingly he didn't really pay attention to the girls. He just wanted to dance. That's all he needed right now.

Sehun on the other hand was waiting for Luhan to arrive even though he knew that he will probably be with Tao, Sehun didn't care. He just want Luhan.

Kris went to go to get some drinks not even looking at anyone. He just wanted to party and forget about Fei and Tao.

10:15 pm

The Kingkas decided to dance together and have fun forgetting everyone around them. They
were crowded by their fans who were going to faint any seconds just by looking at them dancing like
dancing kings. Even Sehun and Chanyeol were busy dancing with their 2 other friends that they didn't realize that Baekhyun and Luhan arrived, until the crowd turned around to face the 4 other boys who had just arrived. 

Soon Everyone's eyes went from the kingkas to Tao, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They couldn't indentify Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, they thought they were Kingkas from other schools. They soon were surrounded by hungry Fangirls. 

The Kingkas stopped dancing out of curiousity. Kris new exactly why, when he saw Tao. 'What is this head doing here'- kris thought to himself.

Chanyeol, didn't really know who they were except of tao and luhan. But he was tooo busy thinking of what happened to Baek, since he didn't know that the godness looking boy is Baek.

Kyungsoo caught Kai's attention. Kai never saw someone as beauty as Kyungsoo. His heart started to beat faster. Was it love at first sight? He didn't know, it was the first time he felt his heart beating that fast. Chanyeol went to Luhan and Baeks smile fell down as he saw his crush walking towards someone else that is not him.

"Do you know where Baek is?" and Baek couldn't believe what he was hearing.

PARK CHANYEOL, asking for him?

"BAEK? He is Baek!" Luhan pointed at the person beside him.

"BAEK? Is that you?" Baek nodded.

"S-So-Sorry for just coming now." He stuttered not knowing what to say.

"No problem, Gawd Baek, I didn't recognize you. You look different... I mean in a good way of looking different. You just look adorable. Thanks for coming." Chanyeol hugged him and made the older one blush even more. "Do you want to dance?" Chanyeol took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor leavng the rest behind.


 

Kai took the opportunity to talk to the other boy. He himself couldn't believe it was Baekhyun who Chanyeol dragged into the dancefloor. He never knew Baekhyun could ever look that good. Kai took a deep breath and went straight to the boy.

"What do you want KAI?"

"How do you know my name?"

"How I know your name? WIT, you ing took my first kiss and claimed the world that you were my boyfriend."

Kai was confused. He didn't know what the boy was talking about. He gave the boy a confused looked

"KYUNGSOO. Do Kyungsoo. Kai. We're classmates. I swear to god Kai, I hope Karma will eat you alive." 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I didn't want to be an to you. I wanted you to know that I'm changing myself."

"Haha You and changing yourself? From to BIG or what?" Kai realized that he screwed up big time.

"No. I'm serious. I'm really sorry. I am."

"I'll forgive you only if you promise me to leave me alone."

Kai nodded and walked away not knowing why he suddenly felt his heart being shuttered. He doesn't even
know why it was so hard to walk away. Was he really changing into a good person? Did he really getting
matured?

Sehun just stared at Luhan at the end of the room, seeing him so happy with Tao made him jealous. He was so jealous that he managed to drink 5 shots of alcohol in a minute.

Kris saw Tao flirting with a girl. Not any random girl but it was Kai's ex-girlfriend, KRYSTAL. Kris blood boiled as his anger took over him. Sehun put his hands around Kris waist. He turned around to look who the bloody hell was hugging him, he found a drunken Sehun hugging him.

"What The hell sehun? Get hold of yourself!"

"I'm a guy. I have a but I Like Luhans . Am I gay now?"

"What are you talking about. Let me go."

"No, Luhan doesn't love me back hyung. I want a kiss on my oo." Sehun pointed to his heart. "Luhan doesn't love me hyung.. He's happy with Tao."

"What do you mean he's happy with Tao?"

"They are GAY. Tao is Gay! Fei knows that, they're just bestfriends." Kris couldn't believe what he just heard. Kris stood up and made his way to Tao, but didn't recognize Luhan, who was walking towards Sehun to help him up and he ended up pushing Luhan unintentionally into the pool.

--

Taosaw how Kris was watching him from the outside. He saw how Sehun hugged Kris and it didn't took long for Sehun to loosen the hug and Kris came walking with his -face on, towards.... LUHAN?


 

SPLASH.


 

Tao ran towards the pull and his hands lost it's control and pushed Kris so hard that he fell backwards and immediately sprang into the pool to rescuing Luhan. Tao layed Luhan down on the edge of the pool and stood up.

"YOU ING DICKHEAD, YOU and me OUT now!" Kris got up and followed him.

"What do you want?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!"

"MY ? IN YOU MOUTH ? MAYBE THAT?"

"YOu're just gross Kris, How dare you push him into the pool?"

"I just felt like pushing him in."

"YOU SON OF AN ASSING FATHER! BECAUSE YOU FELT LIKE IT?"

"Why so fiesty. Afraid you're little BOYFRIEND could drawn? Yeah, I know You're GAY!"

"SO WHAT if I'm am. There's no reason to push MY BESTFRIEND into the pool. YES YOU CRAP, he's my bestfriend."

"I don't care. Why can't you just disappear?"

"I want you to sort it out like a man. I want to battle with you."

"HAHAHA, I don't mess up with gay peoples."

" YOU. ARE YOU AFRAID OR WHAT? ARE YOU AFRAID A GAY GUY CAN BEAT YOUR ?"

"NO, I don't want to embarrasse you..."

"Shut up Wu Fan. You're just scared of me winning."

"I'm NOT!"

"Then ing sort it out now."

"Only under one condition."

"AND THAT IS???"

"If I WIN. You're going to be my slave for 2 months! You're going to do EVERYTHING I WANT."

....”

"Are you scared panda?"

"No... I agree but I have one too.... If I win, You're going to be MY BOYFRIEND for 2 months."

"I'm not gay. And I'm not interessted in guys like you..."

"Someone's not confident with his fighting kills."

"SHUT UP and Let's do it."

Kris ran towards Tao and as he wanted to hit his face with the fiest Tao avoided it.

Kris was throwing fiests on Tao without thinking about a strategy to win.

He missed every single fiest throw. Good thing for Tao to know wushu. Kris took a pause and It was Tao's turn to show him how to fight like a real man.

"Nice try -face." Tao winked at him and I wushued him. "I win, You lose."

Tao searched for Kris cellphone, while sitting on him, he took out the cellphone and started to type his number in it and named himself MY BABE.<3 and made a short call so Tao can have his number too and threw it back at him, unintentionally
hitting his face.

"YOU MOTHERER!"

"Woaaaaaaaaaah no no no hun...You shouldn't call your boyfriend a motherer that's mean. Call me... hmm... BABE?"

Tao started to grin while walking back to check on Luhan.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Thank you tao..."

"NO ONE lays a finger on my gege. you know that..."

"Sorry about Kris." Chanyeol handed Luhan some fresh clothes. He picked up the sleeping Sehun on the edge of the pool
and went upstairs. And Tao took luhan bridal style to the next possible toilet, before he'll catch a cold.

"Why did you asked Kris to be your boyfriend?" Kyungsoo was now standing beside Tao.

"Because I want to embarrasse him. Think about it kyung, THE ALMIGHTY WU YI FAN is gay."

"But Tao? Be careful, Love is mysterious. Maybe you'll find yourself falling inlove with him without even knowing it."

"Me and falling inlove with that jerk? Kyung, you're just too funny.."

"Okay you're right. That's gross."

"Exactly."