14

COLA.

KRIS POV

"KRIS? WHERE IS CHANYEOL?"

 

"I just came from his place, he was really in a hurry so I don't know if he's still at his place. What are you doing here?"

 

"I will tell you everything after I've talked to Chanyeol."

 

"Ok. Should I ask him where he is?"

 

"Yes. Please Kris. I need to talk to him. It's very important."

 

"Gonna text him."

 

(TEXT - previous chapter)

 

"He's on the way to starbucks."

 

"Thank you so much Kris. I own you something." She gave me a hug and ran like she's going to win the 1st place in a race.

 

Did I just talked to SULLI? Woah, this is weird. A day ago she was in america and now she's talking with me like she never went. . I told her where Chanyeol is heading to. I hope he will not kill me to tell his Ex, where he is. I feel guilty, she broke his heart and treated him like a bunch of crap and all I'm doing is leading her to Yeoli. What if she's  going to put another pain to him. I should tell him. I took out my cellphone ready to text chanyeol when someone interupted me. Who the is writing me on a staturday ? SEHUN? KAI?

 

New message...


FROM: BABE <3

      Good morning baby. Had a good sleep? ;) 

 

Babe? Who the saved their number on my cellphone, calling themselves babe? Wait.. Babe?
, so i wasn't phantasizing yesterday. . He's just unbelievable.


TO: BABE<3

    Morning the wall. Why do you care how I slept


FROM: BABE<3

      Uh-Uh you shouldn't talk like that to your boyfriend ;)


TO: BABE<3

     you.


FROM: BABE<3

      Love you too. Wu Yi weakling fan :x

 

UUUUUUUGH. Please someone KILL ME. He makes me go insane. Why did I AGREE? WAEYOO?


FROM: BABE<3

      Hope you didn't faint because I told you that I love you XOXO

So, he's going to play with me? I'ma ing show this GAYLORD how to play a ing game.

 

TO: BABE<3

    seems like someone is happy for being the boyfriend of his crush ;)

 

No replies. Ha I got him there.

TO: BABE<3

    Did I say something wrong Babe? I know you've always dreamed about having me as you boyfriend.
    Lucky you.

FROM: BABE<3

      SHUT UP.

TO: BABE<3

    Are you going to talk like that to your boyfriend? :O *cries

FROM: BABE<3

       you.

TO: BABE<3

    Wanna help?

FROM: BABE<3

      You're just gross.

TO: BABE<3

    KARMA IS A , someone once said ;)

FROM: BABE<3

       YOU  YOU  YOU  YOU.

 

Hahahahha I think I'm going to love this . If he wants to play that way. I will give him. I forgot what I wanted to do. Stupid Tao. I opened the door, as I thought, my parents aren't at home. I went up to my room and on my desk there was a paper 'Son, Me and Mum are on a business trip in japan, we'll be back in 3 weeks. It depends on how long the project will take. Take good care. We put money on your bank account. We love you, Son. Study hard!' Hmm.. it doesn't change anything anyway, since I only get to face them for 10 minutes or less everyday. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I finished showering I closed the curtain. I was tired as due to the lack of sleep I got. I was about to fall asleep but my
ing phone started to ring.

 

WHAT THE .

 

New message..

FROM: BABE<3

      BABE!

I ignored it and went back to where I stopped when my phone vibrated again..

FROM: BABE<3

      YA! BABE!

I tried to ignore it when suddenly my phone got spammed and I didn't had a choice.

5 unread messages...

FROM: BABE<3

      I know you're just ignoring me, either write back or I wushu your  again.

TO: BABE<3

    WHAAAAAAT?

TO: BABE<3

    What do you want? you're such a pain in the ,

FROM: BABE<3

      Come over to my house!

TO: BABE<3

    Why should I?

FROM: BABE<3

      If you want to live longer, you better should. I give you 15 minutes.

I'm really going to have a mental break down, if this motherer continues this bull. Either someone
kill me or I will be forced to kill that punk. I'm sooo ing tired. My body don't want to move even an inch.

FROM: BABE<3

      5 Minutes

 

I didn't care, What could he do? Break into my house? I just need my sleep. 15 Minutes passed and it seemed like he stopped writing. FINALLY. Thank you god. Not 5 minutes after the door of my bedroom went wide open and I saw a pissed Tao standing at the door. How the did he get in here? Did he just break into my house? I could have swear I closed the door after I went in. In fact did he stalked me ? How did he found out the password? CREEPY.

 

"YAA! I wasn't joking."

 

"How did you got in here?"

 

"Fei, she still knows the password so don't underestimate me." That little , how dare she tell him?

 

"What do you want motherfuc.." I was interupted when he sprang into the bed.

 

What is he doing? He started to tickle me. And I was helpless lying underneath him. I couldn't fight back. He was sitting on my stomach and tickled me sooo hard I started to giggle like a ing girl. I saw him smirking. I was hitting the air with my bare foot. . OTTEOKE???? I breath in and out and took all the strenght i had left.

 

"STOP. IT." And i flipped us over, where I'm now on top of him.

 

It was soo fast that our faces where only inches away. We looked at each other. My heart started to beat faster. And my breathing became havier, like it was to hard for me to breath. It was silent and I heard his heart starting to beat crazy like mine did. I was hypnotized by his looks. I never seen his face this close. It's flawless and he's eyes reminded me of an baby panda. It wasn't scary as it looks, it was cuter than I ever thought it would be. He pinkisch and innocent lips made me think of stupid things like how kissable and soft his lips where. We stayed like this for few more second until he made a gulp noise. I gasp out of my little daydream realizing what had just happened.

NO.NO.NO What is happening?????? I gulp too and get off of him. It was extremely awkward so i started to cough to make this stupid silence go away. We sat back to back on my bed. He was on the right side of the bed and I was sitting on the left side. I felt my cheeks warm up. Don't tell me I was going to get sick. I was completly warm. and my hands were sweating. 

"Y-YAH!" I tried sounding rude and mean but ended up stuttering.

 

"MH?"

 

"So w-what the f- brings you h-here?" Please stop stuttering. Please stop stuttering.

 

"ERM.. W-Whatever, forget it." With that he stood up and left. What was that all about?

 

NOONE POV

"Sulli?" Chanyeol asked again.

Was it really HER or is his imagination just playing some filty prank on him? Maybe it was him, who's still sleeping not knowing he's dreaming? His brain went blank, he stared at her to study her face better in order to not mistake the girl in front of him as the one he was in a relationship with, 1 year ago. He waited for her to answer the question, he asked her not a minute ago. The girl in front of him is getting a blury sight due to the eyes that is now producing tears, ready to fall. She went speechless the moment she heard Chanyeol's voice again. A few more seconds later she realized she didn't answer him yet, so all she did was nod her head as best as she could, making the tears roll down her cheeks.

 

Chanyeol knew exactly that the girl is SULLI. How could he not know? It's not that he lost his memory. His first friend,bestfriend, kiss and love. He just had to make sure it was her. He's definetly dreaming right? She's in america. It's impossible, she broke up with him, the one who forget him like she didn't even love him at all. Sulli took a step closer, making him leaned to the back to much and made him fall from his seat, landing on the floor.

 

He stood up, shook his head. He isn't dreaming. This is reality he has to face. He looked at Baekhyun, the other boy didn't know what was happening at the moment. Baekhyun stared at him with a WHAT'S_GOING_ON_HERE?- face. Chanyeol totally forgot about Baekhyun, since he's mind was still focused on proceeding that his ex, that he loved with all his heart, is standing there.

 

Chanyeol wasn't prepaired for this moment. He panicked, why is his heart being like this? His heart couldn't stop forcing itself to pop out of his chest. Did he still fell for this girl? Did he still love her, the way he used to? Was he reminded that she was still his number 1, the one he would choose over everything in this world? What about Baekhyun? Didn't he not had this effect a day ago? What's with his heart? He couldn't think right at the moment. He needed to get out of that moment.

 

"Sorry Baek, I need to go." He ran out leaving Baekhyun behind and making Sulli to follow him.

 

He didn't go to his car and drive away. He was too confused so he ran to the next park he saw. It's herturn to run after him. It's the least she could do after leaving that poor boy with a broken heart. Chanyeol was out of breath after he reached a bench and out of frustation he started to scream as loud as he could like a madman, not caring if there were people who were watching the boy having a mental breakdown. Tears is now making their way down his cheeks. He tried to wipe those away but soon after he did, another tear was escaping his eyes. Falling down on the bench, curling up into a humanball umbrassing his knees.

 

Baekhyun's sitting at the coffee shop, puzzeling about what had just played in there. Who was this girl? Why was shy crying after seeing HIS yeoli? He never seen her before. She's definetly not related with him. She seems to be someone special though to have an effect like that on Chanyeol. Is Chanyeol dating in secret? Could she be his secret girlfriend? No, he would have invited her to his welcoming party but he didn't. His EX? Maybe.. Seems more possible for Baekhyun, he could tell of the way she looked at him. He didn't know what to do. Should he wait until he comes back? He still has his car in front of the shop. But leaved after he remember he had some homeworks to finish.

 

CHANYEOL POV

What is she doing here? After all what she had done to me? How dare she show up? Didn't she had enough of hurting me? I don't want to feel this way anymore. I know exactly that I will get hurt again if I speak to her. I'm still not moved on completely. Why couldn't she show up after a few more months? I was about to forget her completely. She shouldn't have come. FOOLISH HEART; STOP FALLING OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. You don't deserve her. It'll only hurt you more. So please listen one ing time to the brain.

 

"Channie...?" I felt arms on my shoulders.

 

"Please don't... It's making things much harder than it already is."

 

"I want you to look at me and listen to me until I told you everything that's still unspoken."

 

Should I let myself into this? Shouldn't I stand up and go, ingoring everything she said? My brain is clearly teling me to do so and leave her there like she left me. Go home, forget her and pretend nothing this never happened. My stupid heart though telling me I should stay and listen to what she had to say. And decide afterwards if I still want to leave or stay by her side. I ended up going along with my heart. Trust it for the last time. I look up and met her puffy eyes. I hate seeing her in this state, but i wasn't ready to make a move on her to make her pain go away. I wanted her to feel the same amount of pain she gave me.

 

"You probably are asking yourself why on earth I'm here, right? I wanted to see you. I really do. I can't stand it any longer. My guilt is eating me alive and it's time for you to know the truth..."

 

What truth? That she never loved me? Maybe used me like Hyuna used Sehun??

 

"I broke your heart for a good reason Channiiee.. Now listen carefully.. There isn't a single day I could find myself NOT thinking about you. I didn't have a boyfriend back where I broke up with you. I needed to do it, even if I was about to break myself into pieces. Why I HAD to do it? I thought it was easier for you to forget me, if you would hate me for what I did. I wanted you to find someone better than me. Someone who will never leave you and make you happy, because I didn't knew when I would come back or if I even will come back at all. I want you to be happy, even if it's not me you're going to end up with. My dad had an important meeting today so i decided to come along with him. I'm going back in a few hours, so don't worry. I'm going to leave you alone, since you better off without me anyway."

 

She forced a smile, stood up, ready to leave, but I had lost the control of my body and my hand grabbed her
wrist and I pull her into a hug. She started to cry.

 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You don't know what I had to go through. You made me go insane. I had tones of sleepless night.  I would have understood it better. Almost 2 years, Sulli."

 

"Sorry, I was hoping you'll forget me better after that." I hugged her tighter.

 

"Pabo. You're wrong.. I-I.." I hesitaded but end up saying the word I would regret "I love you. I still do.."

 

"I love you too, channie.. I will be leaving in a few hours but I'll be back in a week or two for a month, because I have vacation and I want it to spend it with you guys. If things goes right I can transfer back here. I don't want to be away from you anymore."

 

I couldn't resist of giving her a peck on her lips. I missed her. I think I still loved her after all what happened. Are things getting back to normal again? I hope it will. I wish Kris and Fei would get along again too. Kai is on his way to get back to how he used to be. And Sehun? Well he's Sehun. That means I'm not gay? And I was just desperate to think I have feelings for Baekhyun? Well then I have the answer to my problem I had for almost 2 weeks now. I just needed someone to distract me and unfortunately it was Baekhyun. He should be happy for me not liking him more than a friend, since he's definetly straight.

 

"So how's Kris and Fei? Are they still bestfriends?"

 

"No.. They had a fight. Well, Kris just stopped talking to her, ignored her texts, her phone calls and everything."

 

"What? Ugh. I could swear Kris was inlove with Fei."

 

"He was or still is.. I don't know."

 

"Fei told me she develop feelings after spending a lot of time with him."

 

"You mean, they both were inlove with each other without knowing????"

 

"Wait. Kris didn't know?"

 

"No, he thought she was inlove with the guy, she knew back when she was a little kid."

 

"Onew?"

 

"I don't remember his name, but yes because of him."

 

"Oh no. He just helped her realizing her true feelings. I just remember she told me she was going to confess that night."

 

"WHAAAAAAT? Then it was Kris??"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It's the reason, he's not talking to her. He thought she was aking him about how to confess to that boy."

 

"Gawwwd. No."

 

"That doesn't matter anymore. Kris already got his first love." I tried not to laugh.

 

"Really? Do I know his girlfriend?"

 

"Actually. It's Boyfriend not girlfriend." I burst into a laughter.

 

"He's GAY???????" 

 

"No. He just lost a stupid battle. And that's his consequences... His name is Tao. He's just so genius..."

 

I told her everything from the start. Who Tao is, Who Luhan is and What happened to Sehun. Told her about what happened the past years.. Told her about Kai's playboy life, Kris becoming an with a -face. As we reached my car, I saw a little paper between the wiper. There's a little message written on it:

 

Hey Yeoli, I want you to know. I already went home. I'm just taking the bus. Thank you so much for the hot chocolate and
cookie. I forget about still having some homeworks to do, so I needed to go. Write me later! Hope you're okay.

 

- BAEK :)

 

I smiled after reading it. Good that he didn't just leave and make me feel guilty to just walk away from him. And nice to know he cares about me by asking me how i was doing. I'm definetly going to write him after I brought Sulli to the airport. We reached the hotel, where she was staying in. Everything was already packed. I didn't like the idea of her leaving again after I got her back. I pouted.

 

"What's wrong?" She poked me

 

"I don't want you to leave me again. I just had you back."

 

"Don't worry, I'll be back in a week or two! You know, you're the only one for me. So please trust me okay?"

 

I streched out my little finger.

 

"Pinky Promise. Channie, you're soo cute you know?" I smiled.

 

I greeted her father as soon as he entered the hotel room. He was soooo glad to see me again that he took me into a hug. He told me about how hard it was for Sulli to endure everything. He was reliefed that Sulli and Me where together again. I was too. It was unexpected but I'm happy it happened anyway. I hate the feeling of the fact I wanted to walk away in the park. What if I did? I wouldn't forgive me. Anyway She's mine again. MINE MINE MINE. I brought her to the airport. It's was an emotional moment, when she was ready to go through the gates. I didn't want to let her go, but I did because that would be a second faster to the next meeting with her. I gave her the last peck on the lips and bowed down as a goodbye to her father. She left with a smile, because we both knew exactly it wouldn't take long her to be back in my arms.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LALALALALA.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME NOW T_T

SOME OF YOU MIGHT ALREADY HAVE KILLED ME A ZILLION TIME HAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, we're just in the middle of the story.

You never know what can happen in a week or in the 2 weeks she's gone ;)

AND WHAT THE was up with Tao and Kris? TAORIS FEELS XD

Until the next chapter.

btw. 70 Subscribers woooaaaaah jinjja gomoo :)

SARANGHAEYO <3