7

COLA.

"Wake up princess! It's time to get up. Do you want to have detention for coming late?" Fei's mum tried to wake her up. "I know you're already up. I'll be in my room if you need something okay?"

5 minutes later... 7.30... .

Fei grabbed her schoolbag and ran downstairs. She went to the kitchen, taking an apple and a slice of bread with her.

"BYE MOM! SEE YOU LATER! LOVE YOU!" She yelled, before she finally closed the door behind her. On her way she saw Tao and Luhan walking hand in hand. I swear I heard him say BESTFRIEND and not BOYFRIEND.

Fei walked faster so she could join them, but as she came nearer she overheard them arguing about something.

"You're such a grandpa, how could you forget about that? AISH JJINJA." Luhan announced.

"I'm not a grandpa! I said i was sorry okay? Now stop whining, you're such a crybaby! You act worse than a little GIRL. I wonder, if you're really a boy or a g--" before he could finish his sentence Luhan smacked him on his head.

"YAAAAAAH! I. AM. NOT. A GIRL. I'm the manliest thing ever." Luhan pouted and Tao gave him a peck on his right cheek.

"YEAH RIGHT" Tao winked "Sorry okay?" with that Luhan just smiled like a 5 year old kid and he hugged Tao.

"BUUH!" Fei said and they both turned around. "SORRY to interupt but you guys are just toooo cute to be true. If you don't mind me asking, why are you upset Lu-Luhan right?" he nodded.

"Let's say all because of this grandpa over here. Because of him, we have to walk all the way to school. He forgot the car at school. How can someone forget his car? Especially a brand new one?" Fei couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

"OH about that. I'm sorry, i think you should be angry at me. I was the one who told him to walk home with me." Fei apologized.

"That explains everything, but if that's the reason I'm relieved. I thought Tao's suffering from alzheimer." Luhan smiled "Oh you walked her home.YOU, little heartbreaker! Did she even know that you're--"


 

"Yeps, i know he's gay. He already told me yesterday when we went home. I guess you're gay too?" Luhan nodded. "I'm relieved you're not arguing about one of you forgetting a special date or something like that.."

"D-DATE? What do you mean with that?" Luhan asked with a curious face.

"At first I thought you were angry at Tao for forgot about your anniversary or something like thay and that Tao was sorry for being a bad boyfriend and--"

"BOY-what ? BOYFRIEND? Luhan?" Tao repeated and Luhan choked on his own saliva.

"Tao and me? In a relationship. GROOOSSS!"

"Oh c'mon guys. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Your litte secret is definetly safe." Their eyes widen. 

"Oh my god. Tao, she's serious!" Luhan looked at Tao who was trying not to burst into laughters "Hell no!"

"But I saw you go hand in hands. I saw Tao pecking on your cheeks and you hugged him and, and yeah so don't tell me it's nothing."

"You totally missunderstood it. We're bestfriend. Never heard of the word BROMANCE?"

"So you aren't together?" They both shook there heads.

"Luhan isn't my typ and same goes with him, I'm not his typ. He likes boys like OH SE..MPMHP" Luhan coverd Tao's mouth. SE? WHO? OH SE? OH SE? OH SEHUN? OMG Don't tell me it's him.

"Shut up! You better not talk Mister! I saw how you were checking out KR--OUCH!" Tao smacked the back of Luhan's head. KR??

"Hahaha Okay let's go before you both start to kill each other!"

"See you guys at lunch!" luhan shouted before going to his own class.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were alread at school and Baek immediatly took Luhans hand and made their way to their classroom.

"Hey Tao!" Kyungsoo made his way to him and he couldn't believe them coming to school with Fei.. "Oh and H-Hi t-to y-you too" Kyungsoo stutterd.

"Fei, this is one of my friends here at school. He's name is Kyungsoo and the one with Luhan is Baekhyun." She reached out her hand and they shook hands.

They headed to their classroom together as Tao realized that Kris was looking at him like a piece of meat. Tao made his way to his desk where HE was supposed to be sitting.

"What er? Get lost" Kris didn't move from Tao's sit.

Kris was staring at Tao the whole time, regretting takig away his sit. Tao was now sitting next to Fei.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" Tao winked.

The bell rang a few seconds after Tao's statement. Tao stood up and went to the cafetaria with Fei and kyungsoo.

"Earth to -Face. Anyone in there?" Chanyeol knocked on Kris head.

"Maybe he's dreaming about Tao." Kai started to sing "TAO AND KRIS SITTING ON A TREE K.I.S.S--" Kris stood up and took the collar of Kai's shirt.

"Finish that stupid song of yours and you'll get ed so hard that you'll be sitting on a ing wheelchair for the rest of your life"

"I knew it! You're gay. Ew, phantasizing about ing me hard. I know I'm hot but you're definetly not my typ dude." Kai smirked and ran out of the classroom, while chanyeol was laughing his off.

"Why is Kai running away? Does Kris want to kill him again?" Sehun went into the classroom "Let's go, i'm starving!"

They went to the cafeteria and Kris sweared to the heavens that he wanted to puke at the sight of Fei, the school queenka sitting at the same table TAO.

"Come on Kris. Sit down and let it be. Don't start another fight okay?" Sehun put his hands on Kris' shoulder and pushed him down to the sit.

--

"Sehun? hello? EARTH to Sehun?" Kai waved a hand infront of Sehuns face.

"WH-WHAT? Did something happen?" Sehun asked.

"You're just sitting there playing with your food." Chanyeol replied.

"AND looking at someone" Kai smirked and .

"Wh-What ar-are y-you.. NO! I'm not looking at anyone."

"Yes and I'm Lady GaGa" Kai teased "Mr. DEFINITION OF PERFECTION'"

"YAH! Shut up. I was just thinking about JESSICA of SNSD!" Sehun admitted and Kai smiled like a creeper.


 

flashback


 

"OMG girls, the new boys are just hooooooot"

"YEAH TOTALLY"

"HE's MIne!"

"NOOOO MINE"

"NO i bet he likes girls like me"

"SHUT UP, i saw him first. you can have the one with the sunglasses"

"No, i want the cute one."

"OMG GIRLS! HE'S WITH OUR HOMETEACHER. I THINK HE'S IN OUR CLASS!"


 

"Class this is Luhan, the new student  from china. Luhan please introduce yourself." Sehun's jaw drop.

"Hi I'm Luhan, I hope we all get along." he bowed down.

"There's one sit left beside Sehun, go sit there..."

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

Sehun was screaming from the inside - The way he walks. the way his body move. He got a perfect shaped body. and the way he looks.. OMG Sehun.. WHAT are you talking about???? You sounded like you were fanboying about a GUY.. A GUY... Someone please  slap me. He's just the..


 

"Hi, I'm..."

"DEFINITION OF PERFECTION" Sehun burst out and Kai started to laugh.  DID I THINK TOOO LOUD? OMG KILL ME.

"Huh?" Luhan asked and Sehun felt his cheeks redden up.

Sehun looked at Luhan and wanted to say something but he was speechless. All He could say was. "Uhm, Nothing. I'm sehun, OH SEHUN" Luhan smiled and Sehun melted.

"DUDE? you alright?" Kai asked with a smirk.

"Yeah..." I lied.


 

End of flashback


 

"I'll go sit by Suzy and the others okay? See you around guys, was nice talking to you!" Fei stood up and gave Tao a suprise peck on the cheek and he blushed when he saw everyone looking at them with surprise.

"Gawd, why is everyone staring at us?" Luhan asked.

"I don't know. By the way, Luhan, I noticed Sehun staring at you for a while now. Did something happen between you two?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Really?" Luhan questioned like he won the lottery "I don't know. But I kind of like it" he started giggling like a girl.

"Inlove? He was really weird today. He would normally ignore everyone who tries to talk to him. I was surprised he didn't" Baekhyun said and stopped when he saw Kris coming towards their table. “KRIS ALARM."

Kris walked towards them and stared at Tao, before pushing his gucci bad on the floor. Tao stared back at him in disbelief, Kris remained at the spot he was standing and smirked.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" is all Kris said.

"YOU. ME. OUTSIDE NOW." Tao raised from his seat. "WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Tao asked.

"ONCE YOU HURT FEI, YOU'RE DEATH. REMEMBER THAT ER!"

What if I do? What will you do?” Tao smirked and left.