8

COLA.

Chanyeol had been gone for 1 week and won't come back for another 1 or 2 weeks. His father asked him to take over the company in china while he's solving the business issue in Korea? But the worst thing was that it was  CHANYEOL, who was giving the big responsible. A boy that doesn't even know how to make popcorn without burning the kitchen.

Sehun – The boy who was having a big problem about himself being attracted to the same gender.

KRIS - Poor boy. Tao and Fei are acting all cute together, making Kris into the jealousy in person. But what Kris doesn't know is that they're not together. The way they hold hands and pecking on each others cheeks, going to school and home together, just seem so real. Kris was staying in his room the whole day and barely eats something nor go to school.

AND THERE'S Kai,

He had been staying at home the whole time, playing video games, missing his friends. He was bored.

Kai - I would love to have their problems rather than being left alone
with nothing to do, especially Sehun's problem. I wonder how that LUHAN boy is in bed and how he would scream my name out loud—wait, that's it KAI.. you didn't  someone, making out with someone or even flirt with someone for the past 2 WEEKS. I'm losing my image. HELL NO. I can't let this happen.

Kai picked up the phone that was lying beside him.


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

Heyoo, sorry for breaking up with you.. how have you been? I know I don't have the right to write you.. but i just want to say i'm sorry okay?


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

OMG! I KNEW IT.. YOU STILL LOVE ME :)
 I'm better now because of you hehehe.. I MISSSED YOU <3.


 


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

Honestly, i miss you sooooo much... Can I have another chance? I don't deserve you, but i need you like i need air to live.


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

Awwwww <3 So are you asking me out?


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

Yeps... and ?


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

YES OFCOURSE DUMMI. I love you babe <3


 

TO: KRYSTAL BABE

AT my place at 8? ;D You can also stay for the night if you want... <3


 

FROM: KRYSTAL BABE

Alright <3 mwaaah Can't wait <3 <3 <3


 

"I thought you've changed in this 2 weeks, unfortunately not." Kai looked up to see Sehun standing behind him.

"SEEEEEHUN! I missed you! I thought you've died." Kai said in sarcasm.

"THE GREAT KAI, admitting missing someone? WOW, you must have been desperate these past days." Sehun grabbed Kai's phone to see who he was texting with "KRYSTAL? Dude, I thought you broke up? For the 4th time?"

"5th time. But heeey, I'm ual frustrated."

"LITTLE HEARTBREAKER.."

"Shut up, you're just jealous. I bet you're dreaming about ing Luhan. Seriously you should go have fun again! It's been 3 months since you last had something going on. You just need ."

"NO I DON'T NEED THAT. I just need... n-need..." Sehun frozed, when he faced the door seeing luhan entering the classroom "...Lu-Luhan"

"I know haha" Kai smirked at Sehun, waiting for him to realize what he just said.

"NOOO! I-I-I..."

"Goodmorning Sehun. Can i pass through?" Luhan waited for sehun to move to the side.

"Ye-yeah ofc-ofcourth.. No n-need to a-athk..... YAAH! WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING?" Sehun asked while facing Kai again.

"Ye-yeah of-ofcourth.. no n-need to a-athk.." Kai aimed his friend.

"JERK! Stop making fun of my lithp and nooo, I'm not gaaay"


 

RIIIIIIING


 

"Bye" Luhan said while walking out with Baekhyun.

"B-bye" Sehun stutterd.

"SEHUN? Why don't you try to befriend yourself with him and him to find out if you're just attracted to his body or if you're really inlove with a guy?"

"What if I'm really inlove with him? I'm not GAY. I don't want to be gay."

"It's the best way to find out and if you are, i'm sure the others will understand it. I'll be here whether you're gay or straight.."

"THANKS." Sehun hugged me.

"SO? want to come to my place?"


 

"Sure.. but before that I'll need to go somewhere"

--

RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIING


 

"FEI! I'm going to be home alone. Wanna come? We could do something fun..."

"SURE. Like?" Tao whispered into her ears. "SO? you're in?" Kris could clearly see how Fei's eyes got wider.

"I don't know. I've never done it." Kris couldn't help but cough and they both turned their head to face him but continued to talk.

"Don't worry. I've never done it either." Kris coughed louder.

"It's gonna be my first time Tao."

"I could never hurt you, never." Kris coughed as loud as he could.

"THE HELL KRIS. GO DRINK SOME WATER OR SOMETHING!... So, Fei? See you at 5 at my place?" Fei nodded and they went out.

"Oh Kris there you are. Wanna join me and sehun today?" Kai asked.

"Kai. I need your help. It's urgent... Where's sehun?"

"He just need to go somewhere. He didn't tell me where, but what's so urgent?"


 

--


 

"LUHAN!" Luhan felt someone back-hugging him.

"Hey! What's up?" Luhan asked the panda.

"Still not going to tell me where you're heading to?"

"NOPE!"

"Hmmm... Fei is going to our place."


 

"Oh okay, see you later!"

--

"What flavor sir?"

"Taro please..."

"It will take 2 minutes sir..." Luhan nodded and sat down on a random place. The girls kept on staring at me. Never seen a boy?

"Here's your bubble-tea sir..." Luhan took it and made his way out of the shop until he bumped into someone...

"OH MY GOD... I'm sooooo sorry! sorry sorry sorry."

"HOW DARE YOU I..ajdajdsksoresfkfmakfos" Luhan? "Ianjaddjdhkdkdj" SEHUN WORDS!

"SEHUN? OH my... I'm soooo sorry.." Luhan kept on bowing "Are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm asadhjdjadkkan.."

"What?"

"I mean... I mean... I mean--" SEHUN BREATH  IN AND OUT "I'm... I-I--" BREATH. "I'm Yours." 

"HUH? You're what?"

"I'm THEHUN..." OH GAWD YOUR LITHP ITH GETTING WORTHER. BREATH.

"I know Sehun, I know haha I mean are you okay?"

"I'm fine... thankth..."

"I've always wanted to talk to you but i wasn't sure if it would be a good idea... Uhm, let's be friends OH SEHUN" Luhan grabbed his bag "I need to get going. Sorry again. I'll treat you the next time okay?"

"LUHAN!! Wait!" Luhan looked back and walked on without realizing the stairs in front of him.

Sehun could grab Luhan's hand at the last second and pulled him strong enough to prevent him from falling down the stairs. Sehun felt something warm on his lips. He opened his eyes and there he was, lying on the floor with luhan on top of him, his lips locked together with Luhan's.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" we both stood up as a reflex.

"I'm- I'm s-s-s-soorry" Luhan stutterd while taking a step back and he rolled down the stairs.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Sehun saw luhan lying there and he rushed down to see if Luhan was okay.

"LUHAN?" Sehun poked him but no reaction. "LUHAAAAN!" Sehun paniced.


--

 

"Luhan! You're awake... are you okay??" Sehun rushed over to him.


"SEHUN...?"