30

COLA.

(VERY SHORT CHAPTER. MIAN T__T )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN POV

 

"Ruined your date? I did not-" Kris was shaking his head "You know what? Know the truth before you accuse me"

"I saw it with my own eyes"

"No. You just saw what you wanted to see."

 

He shook his head one last time before he walked away, leaving me behind with a scary looking Chinese, probably shooting Kris hundreds of bullets with his Panda eyes. I let Kris walk further away, I have to clear this misunderstanding. I don't need another headache due to their stupid fights.

I took a step closer to Tao "You shouldn't have done that you know?" It took him a few seconds to finally realize, that I was talking with him. His death glare travelled to me. . He can look so ing scary sometimes. "Stop glaring at me with those dangerous eyes, it's creeping the daylight out of me. Anyways, I hope you're aware that this is just a misunderstanding?"

He frowned but yet he kept silent as if he wanted to say something but kept it to himself. "Are you being serious right now?" and gave me a DO_YOU_THINK_YOU_CAN_FOOL_ME?__PLEASE- Look.

Do I really look like I was joking ? "I'm being Nicki Minaj right now. Starships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky. Can't stop cause we're sooo fly. Let'sdothisonelasttime." One hand on my waist, the other making a snip like a diva and I smiled as wide as I could. "GEEZ." bringing back my pokerface and "I'm serious."

"OKAY?! I pretend, you didn't do that. Whatever. I saw what I saw, no need to cover him up." Cover Kris up? Why would he punch his date just for fun? He's not like someone who doesn't have a life to do such things.

"There's a different between what you've seen and what you didn't. Ever asked for what really happened? Do you really think Kris would do that randomly?" before he could answer, I moved on "Why am I even asking you? But No he wouldn't, he got his reasons but you didn't let him tell it to you."

"Are you accusing me for being blind?" Did he not hear me or did he ignored what I've said?

"No I just say that-"

"Do I really look that stupid to you?" He interrupted me. Can't he just let me finish? GEEZ.

"Tao-"

"I can't believe he just ruined my da-"

"COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE UP FOR A SEC? AISH." he step back, immediately shutting his mouth. Aww I missed you SILENCE. "Thanks...."

 

flashback

 

I escorted Luhan until we reached Baekhyun's crib. Baek asked Lulu to help him with his Chinese-portfolio. It's Friday, but Baekhyun wanted to finish all his homeworks before Week-end.

The same goes to Chanyeol, they both planned to spend the week-end together. We all understood them, being a fresh-couple. I didn't have any problem with Luhan helping Baek, since I had to bring back some books i lend from the library.

Luhan gave me a last peck on my cheeks, before he disappeared behind the closing door. Up to the Library! On my way I saw Kris walking at the same streets. What is he doing here? Oh right.. Tao has his date.

"Yow. What's up homie?" he plug out one of his earphones "Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be with Luhan or something like that?" He looked around, making sure he didn't overseen Luhan.

"Library." I showed him the books I had with me "And stop looking for Luhan, he's helping Baekhyun with the stupid Chinese-portfolio we have to hand in on monday." he nodded "And you? Where's your LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?" sounding as dramatic as I can, smirking at him.

"Shut up..." He threatend me. We all knew Tao was having his date but damn how I love teasing Kris. "I wanted to buy some new games for my playstation. Wanna come over? You have nothing to do anyways."

"Sounds good, let me just give this back to the library. Meet us in 10 minutes?"

"Yeps" and we both went in seperate ways.

I came out of the Library, finding Kris somehow hiding behind a latern. What the hell is he doing? "Buuh" he got schocked but pulled me towards him "Can you tell me what you are doing?" he pointed to a guy who was phoning not far away from where we were 'hiding', but i recognize Tao who was going into a .. BUBBLE-TEA SHOP? "Isn't that Tao?"

"And that's his DATE" the way he said it, made me clear he didn't enjoy seeing his tao being on that date. He walked a little closer as good as possible not to get recognize, i simply followed behind him..

He unintentionally slip on something, I grabbed his hand not letting him fall but too late, it turned the guys attention to us. GREAT JOB KRIS. "Well, if this isn't Tao's.. EX? Am I right?" Kris didn't reply, having his -face on preparation.

After a long glaring competition, Kris finally spoke up "He's still my boyfriend." Did I miss something? Did he just freely said that Tao was his boyfriend?

"Oh really? So you're letting your boyfriend go on a date, while you are also on one?" He looked at me and I realized I was still holding Kris hand. . I immediately let go. "What is this an open relationship? If I only knew this, I would have never asked a out."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. Is He at least a good ?" he smirked and he looked at me "And you? Were you aware of this? Or are you just another play-toy of his?"

I clenched my fiest and was about to punch him, when Kris pushed him so hard that he fell down "Don't you dare insulting him"

"Let's go. He's not worth it." I pulled Kris and he didn't argued. I don't like wasting my precious time on someone who isn't worth it at all. I'm better than that-

"Not worth? Says the ." He stood up "You can take your boyfriend with you, I don't want to have something to do with filthy ." Kris turned around and this time it was a fiest who made the other male fall. Kris sat on top of him focusing on how to damaged he's ing face.

People were starting to surround us,  I didn't want to create a scene so I started to pry Kris off of the boy, but he won't let him get pryed away..

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

End of flashback

 

"Wait does that mean-"

"Yes. Kris hates it when his friends are being insulted especially when it comes to his bestfriends"

"..." is all he said before he ran to the direction where Kris went.

 

KRIS POV

Stupid . Why did I even punched that guy? I should have let him talk about Tao. AISH. Such a critical Jerk. U U U TAO! I sat down on a bench.

I watched the leaves of the tree hitting the ground. Only a few people were arround. I took one of the leaves and started to tear it into pieces. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU MORE. I HATE YOU THE MOST. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU MO-

*coughs

I looked up and saw Tao standing in front of me. What does HE want now? "Can I sit down?" I nodded. WHY DID YOU NOD? STUPID. . TO LATE. You don't say.

We sat in silence, I kept on picking up some random leaves and  tear them apart. I was so focused on tearing the leaves that I forgot about Tao sitting beside me "K-Kris?"

HE'S NOT HERE, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE. . . PEEP

"..."

He sighed. Can you please just talk? he was clearing his throath "K-Kris?" HE'S NOT HE- he started poking me. "Yah. Talk with me." WHY SHOULD I? "Yah.." He was poking harder. "Yah.. I'm sorry okay?"

"Sorry my ..."

"Wow, so you can speak?" I gave him a look that says 'SHUT-UP' "Yah, stop with that gaze. I already said sorry so can you please stop being y? SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY. Happy?" he kneeled down and grabbed my hands..

"What the are you doing? Stand up! You're embarrassing."

"Nope, you're still mad." He started to bow down "sorry sorry sorry almight Wu fan" omg can he be more embarrassing? "Sorry. SORRY. SOOORRY" he's voice got louder and louder.

"AH CHONGMAL, araso. araso. Ireona!" he didn't listen "FINE. I'll forgive you"

"Yes!" He smiled, stood up and sat beside me "peace?" I nodded. "Good." He pouted.

"Stop pounting!" he didn't listened "YAH! What's your problem?"

"Nothing..." LIES. "Fine. I was really excited to finally watch the film I've waited for so long, don't take me wrong but couldn't time wait for this to happen after the film?"

".."

"Kris?"

"Well I-I've been.. You know.. thinking.. Do you want to go to the cinema with me?" I SAID IT.

"You want to watch a movie?" I could see the sparkles on his hazel brown eyes but I couldn't help but to .

"No,.. count the seats." Am I imaginating it or did he just smile?

"You never fail to entertain me WU FAN." he stood up and grabbed my hands "Let's go!"

 

BAEKHYUN POV

(Saturday morning)

 

BVVT BVVT

From: My Baby Channie.<3

      Goodmorning sleepyhead, get ready and come over to my house. <3


TO BE CONTINUED..