28

COLA.

SEHUN POV

(thursday afternoon)

I was getting ready for the meeting that my dad has to go to. Why did I agree to come? I bet it's another boring apointment, like every business apointments. You have to start learning about how to act in these meetings in order to take over the companies. BLABLABLA.. who said I want to take over the companies?

I swear to the heavens, this going to be the last time, I'm coming with him. I still remember the last time. The last business patner of my dad, who shipped me with his annoying daugther. Duuh. She just couldn't shut . She was talking about how perfect she is, but she's not. Seriously, I'm going to leave if I meet someone like her again.

I hope this time it's not all about 'THEY WOULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE' giggles here, giggles there.

I was waiting in front of my father office, 10 minutes before the actual meeting time. Better early than being late, I hate these speeches of my dad about 'COMING ON TIME'. Loraine, the secretary of him gave me some cookies and a hot drink. Taking a sit in the waiting room, drinking my hot chocolate and taking some bites of those delicious cookies.

Beep.

"Sir? You may go in now." I took a last sip and a last bite, standing up and fixing my tie, before entering the most holy place of my father. I opened the office door, found my dad standing in front of his glasswall, looking at the city.

I coughed to turn his attention to me "You're here.. Take your sit" I went to the sit right in front of his big office desk. "You probably want to know why I'm asking you to come with me." I just nodded to let him finish his sentense. "We're going to meet the knew CEO of one of the biggest companies of China."

"Let me guess.. You want me to meet their children?" I better say want to ship me with them. No response. "Guess I'm right then. I knew it."

"Son, this is important for us."

"For us or for YOU?" I don't need a girlfriend. I already have the love of my life. LUHAN. I don't need them all. ANNOYING CREATURES. "Can't mum just go with you? I don't feel like going there anymore. I have better things to do" For example, texting with my boyfriend.

"She doesn't know about this." Great. So he's planning on shipping me again. "Do me a favor and come with me." I looked away, I didn't want to make any eyecontacts, he's dangerous. He can manipulate people easy just by looking into them straight into their eyes, but then a picture on his desk caught my gaze. HYUNG.

"Fine. I'm going." I wish you were still here. I miss you. My father smirked. OH NO! Don't think I'm doing this for you old grandpa. "What? Let's go, before I change my mind." He immediately called his driver to wait for us in front of the company.

I was checking my phone every seconds. Why isn't he writing back? Is he THAT BUSY? Please Lulu, write back!!!! Yeah because he can hear you. Shut up brain. "Can you please stop checking your phone every seconds of your life?" He frowned "Girlfriend?"

He's a boy. NOT a girl. It's BOYFRIEND. BOY! "No it's not my girlfriend. I don't even have one. I hate girls. You know it."

"Good." Good? That's not good at all, as long as it comes out of his mouth. "Please be nice to them, especially to the oldest one."

"Dad.. stop it or else I'm going to get out."

"Oh come on you'll love them."

"No. Probably a DADDY'S GIRL like the last one. She was sooooo annoying dad. Please don't do this to me."

He smirked. Why is he smirking? So it's going to be another daddy's girl? DAMN IT. "Who said she's a girl?"

I dropped the phone.

 

LUHAN POV

BVVT BVVT

 

From: Baby Thehun. <3

      I'm going with my dad on a business meeting -.-
      Yeaaay -.- Let's ship Sehun with business partners
      daughter. Isn't it great?!..
      

      ..NOT.
      I wish you would be here. I miss you already!

      P.s don't worry, you're the only one for me. <3

 

I was smiling at the last part. He's just the best boyfriend ever. But I don't have time to write with him. Today is daddy's biggest day. He finally got promoted after 2 years of hard work. I'm so proud of him. I'm soo happy but also worried about Sehun. What if he likes the girl his dad ships him with? What if she's better than me? What if... Ugh Luhan stop being so insecure.

DING DONG

"LUHAN? Can you please open the door?"

Must be tao tao. And for a moment I thought I'll have to face all the team worker of my dad on my own. TAO YOU'RE MY SAVIOR.

I opened the door, no it wasn't tao. It was a handsome looking men in his 40's. He looks kind of familiar?

"Good evening, you must be Luhan? I'm Mr. Oh.. If you can excuse me..." He turned around "Hurry up."

"Who is it Dear?" My dad asked, coming towards the door.

"Mr. Oh.. I think one of your business patners?"

"I'm coming dad." a boy was running towards the man in front of my door. This voice. I swear I've heardf it before...

My jaw dropped when the said boy reached the door. It finally clicked in my head, why the man looks so familiar and his name.. MR. OH...

"Hunie?" - "LuLu?" We both said in unsion.

 

KYUNGSOO POV

(FRIDAY MORNING)

I opened my eyes. OMG. Today is the day. It's finally FRIDAY. You know what that means? I'm gonna meet HIM. What time is it? 7.30 a.m WHAT? . I'm late. I can't be late no no no no. SHIEEET.

I made myself ready for school. I picked the best outfit I had in my closet. I need to look perfect today. Today is the day of the truth. Whoever he is, I'm finally meeting him face to face.

BVVT BVVT

 

From: A FRIEND :)

      Goodmorning handsome :) Slept well? See you later <3

 

I took my schoolbag and ran out of the house. I've reached the school, schoolhalls were empty. School has started a long time ago. I opened the classroom door and hoped the teacher would be late too, but he wasn't.. DAMN IT. "Goodmorning MR.DO." the teacher smiled and the smile disappeared. Double Damn it. "Detention." is all he said before turning to his teachings. TRIPPLE Damn it.

(After School)

Detention ._. Stupid ALARMCLOCK!

BVVT BVVT

 

From: A FRIEND :)

      Where are you?



To: A FRIEND :)

    I have a little proble-

 

"MR. DO no cellphones in here."

"But -"

"No buts. Your phone please." He walked towards me, stretching out his hands. .

Can this day get worse? WHY NOW Of ALL TIME. LIFE REALLY LOVES TO PLAY PRANKS ON ME.

10...9...8..7..6..5..4...3..2..1

"Mr. Do, you're dismissed." HALLEEEEEEELUYAAAAAAAA! I put my school material in my bag, taking back my cellphone and ran straight to the rooftop, where we're going to meet.

3 missed calls. .

I reached the rooftop. Nobody was there. NO. Don't tell me.. No.. Please noo... I looked around and found a pink post-note picked behind the rooftop door. What is this? I took a closer look.

follow me -->

What does this means? I looked at the direction the arrow was pointing to, I decided to go to that direction. Another post-note..

<3 -->

It went on and on till I went to an area I never was before. I was still on the rooftop but there was another exit in front of me. I opened the door and there was this stairs lighted up with candles on the sides, inbetween were roses spread all over the place. I always tought this only exist in movies or fanfiction but it was real.

I went down, what's this place? The door were I came in was slowly closing until It was finally closed and there were only the candles who showed me where to go. I reached a room. I never knew we have something like this. A Dancing studio. I looked around. Woah this is soo cool. Something is different in here.

I made a quick look at the mirrors, when I realized there wasn't any, well okay they is one but it was filled with post-notes in all different colors. I walked towards it and saw little notes written on it. I started to read..

1. post-note:

Are you a pokemon? 
- Cause I choose you

 2.post-note:

Is your smile from Mcdonalds?
-Cause I'm loving it.

3.post-note:

Are you an angel?
-Cause you're the answers to my prayers.

4.post-note:

Can I tie your shoes?
-Cause I don't want you to fall for anyone else.

5.post-note:

Are you a dictonary?
-Cause you added meaning into my life

6.post-note:

Do you have a bandaid?
-Cause i scrapped my knees falling for you

7.post-note:

Do your legs hurt?
-Cause you've been running through my mind the whole day.

8.Post-note:

Can I have directions? WHERE?
-To your heart <3

9.post-note:

Are you google?
-Cause you're everything I've been searching for.

10.post-note:

Let's create the perfect crime...
I steal your heart and you steal Mine.<3

After the 10. Post-note I stopped reading. I felt my eyes filled with tears, because i realized that I missed him today. He's gone.. I.. I need to see him. He can't be gone.... No.. please...

What should I do? CALL HIM IDIOT! Where's my phone? POCKET. I wanted to dial his number when someone came in. Jongin? What is he doing here? THERE'S A REASON HE'S CALLED THE DANCING MACHINE.Oh right I forgot. BUT IT ISN'T A GOOD TIMING FOR HIM TO SHOW UP. I'm already confused, I don't want him to confuse my feelings.

"Hey kyungsoo" He said shyly..

"Not now jongin-" I dialed his number, ignoring jongin who was standing in front of me.

"Do you believe in Changes?" I couldn't really concentrate on what he was saying. I just put my phone on my ear waiting for it to ring.

"Eh.. what do you mean? Sorry...."

"I mean do you believe that someone can change.."

"I-I guess yes? Maybe? Why are you asking?.. Anyways, can we talk about it another time? i have no time for this right now..." concentrating on the one I was calling. "pick up the phone.. pick up... come on..." I mumbled to myself when it started to ring.

Give me XOXO L.O.V...E
You're my XOXO L.O.V....E ...

Where is the song coming from? "Excuse me, I have to take this..." Jongin pulled out his phone and pressed the answer button and at the same time someone on the other line of whom I was calling picked up.

"Hello? Where are you? I'm sorry, I had detention and and I'm here-"

"I know." Jongin turned around. He smiled and my heart started to increase, the moment I understood the situation I was in.

----------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do...

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you hehehe

Sorry for the late update. My Sister got married today <3

Anyway as soon as I came home, I began to write this update.

Almost hit the 30. Chapter.. So how far do you like my fanfiction? Is it okay? Or should I put more effort to it?

146 subscribers *bow *thanks *xoxo

 

SARANGHAEYO <3