38

COLA.

(A/N: SHORT UPDATE, Studying is up....)

-----

BAEKHYUN POV

Sunday morning.

We didn't have time to sleep longer than usual or to relax. We had to be finish on time, for the leave. Mr.Cho wants us to leave at 9.30 a.m sharp. Yes, we couldn't prevent him on blowing that stupid trumpet again.

AISH. SO ANNOYING!

Stress was up. It's almost 9.30 and here I am not finish with packing. I shouldn't have let my laziness overcome me, well at least it was worth it, since I had the chance to stay 20 more minutes cuddling with my giant.

Somehow Chanyeol managed to be finished on time without having big problems. 9.20 . We gonna leave at 9.30 a.m sharp WITH or WITHOUT YOU - was the last thing Mr.Cho said.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Baek, you ready?" Chanyeol asked, peeking inside our bedroom.

"Just a sec" I didn't care anymore. I took everything and threw it into my big black suitcase. Shouldn't be a problem.

Suitcase? Here. Cellphone? Ready. Key-

"7 Minutes!" I heard Mr.Lee walking through the halls. OKAY BAEKHYUN DON'T PANI- "5 Minutes"

I stood in front of the mirror, fixing my hair and grabbing my suitcase. Hmm.. I feel like I forgot something.. Whatever. it can't be that important..

I opened the door and reveilled a tower sitting on his suitcase, lifting his head from the device in his hands, when he approached me of coming out of the room.

I took his hand and pulled him up, there's no time left. He didn't move though "YAH! Move your forwards." dragging him to the stairs, when he forced stopping. "Why are you stopping? Don't underrestimate Mr.Lee-"

"Babe.."

"What I'm trying to say is, we don't have time for your jokes."

"BAEKHYUN!"

"No Chanyeol, remember the last time? That poor boy had to be picked up by his parents." I finished, when he started to laugh "This isn't funny channie!" I pouted.

"You're so cute" he ruffled through my fixed hair "I think you forgot something, probably out of stress" He laughed harder this time.

"No, I checked everything." I defend myself.

"Babe, I really like seing you in any kinds of clothing, but I do mind letting the other take a look at what's under your pants." I looked down and saw I was just wearing my spongebob boxers.

. I ran back to the room as fast as I could, feeling my face warming up. SO EMBARASSING. I glimpse at the room and found my pants on the window sill.

DANG IT. How could I forget you?

--

"Welcome back!" My dad said "Oh YO Chanyeol!" Oh noooo....

"Hi MR.Byun" making a handshake. Since when are they making... UGH. Nevermind.

"Is someone picking you up?" My dad asked chanyeol.

"No, but I was about to call my driver over" he gave a smile.

"Oh no need, you can come over to our house. Mind having lunch with us?" What is he doing?

"Dad.. I don't think Chany-"

"No it's okay Baek. I would love to come over Mr.Byun, but I don't know about Baekhyun."

"I'm sure he doesn't mind, right?" He said excitedly and I nodded. "Good. By the way, where's our little Soo? His mother is at our house... Oh there he is." spotting a boy who was craving in his suitcase "Soo! Over here" He waved. Kyungsoo made his way to us, followed by Kai.

"Mr.Byun.." and they hugged, it wasn't knew though. Kyungsoo is my bestfriends since I was in kindergarden, being bullied by some stupid jerks. So theoretically he's like my brother.

"Your mum is at our place and I was asked to come and take you with us." I saw Kai's face dropped.

"I would love to, but.." He looked at Kai

"Oh hello there and you are?"

"Jongin. Kim Jongin" and they shook hands.

"Kim Jongin? Like the Kim Jongin, who this school belongs too?" He widen his eyes.

"Yes Sir."

"Wait.. You knew the name of the one this school belongs too?" HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW?

"Ofcourse, silly. I wouldn't send you in any innappropriate school. Anyway, would you mind letting Kyungsoo ride with us? I mean there's still one seat left and you are free to take it."

"I wouldn't mind if Baek wouldn't" he gave me a look.

"Kai, you're Kyungsoo's boy- I mean friend and his friends are my friends."

"Good then let's go? We have a little surprise for Kyungsoo and you."

"Surprise?" We said at the same time "What kind of surprise?" I asked making sure he wasn't joking with us, like the last time.

"Don't worry, this is a real surprise and I'm perfektly sure you both will love it."

"Ugh. If you say so?" I rolled my eyes.

--

We drove to my house and Kyungsoo's mum and my mum were at the kitchen, having their typical GIRL TALKS, while cooking our lunch.

"Oh hi sweetheart." My mum stopped cutting the carrots and gave me a squeez.

"EOMMAAA!" I tried pushing her away.

"Awww am I embarassing my young man?" She teased. I facepalmed myself. Can This get any worse? I don't think so.. until she realized Chanyeol who was standing behind me "Omoo.. My little giant." letting me go and went towards him.

"EOMMA!!" Trying to pry her off. "You're embarrassing me."

"Hello Baekhyun" Mrs.Do said.

"Hi Mrs. Do.." I waved and gave her the best smile I had at the moment.

"Omoo, and who are you handsome?" I heard Mrs.Do approaching Kai "You're such a handsome cutiiee" Her smile grew "Are you infact the famous Kai my SooSoo is talking about non stop? Give Mrs.Do a hug." she suddenly pulled Kai into a tight hug, making him gulp.

"EOMMAAAAAAAA!" Kyungsoo whined. "Let him go. You're killing him!" As she squeezed the living soul out of the poor boy.. which reminds me..

"MUM!" Kyungsoo and me shouted in unison, making them drop their actions "Finally.."

"So where is our Surprise?" I was curious what they were up to this time. MOTHERS and SURPRISES.

"Upstairs. In your bedroom" They both looked at each other and clapped their hands together "NOW GO!" they hushed us away.

"What do you think that 'surprise' is?"

"All I know was that the last surprise was, when they thought of being in-laws and set us up"

"Kyungsoo and You-" Kai asked being interrupted by his lover.

"Don't finish that sentense. Yes. But that was awkward, really awkward. I really love Baek as my bestfriend, but I could never imagine us having.."

"Okay stop. That's gross" I in.

We were in front of the door, looking at it.

"Who wants to take a look first?" We looked at each other "Fine I'll go" Kai finished.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" We heard him scream. What the ? I burst in to find 4 masked people.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed closing the door infront of me.

"What is happening BAEK?" Kyungsoo grabbing my collar.. "BAEKHYUN!" He pulled away and opened the door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" he got dragged in by one of them, together with Chanyeol. WHAT IS THIS?

SURPRISE?????????? THIS IS DEFINETLY NOT A ING -

"YAH LET ME GOO.." One of them grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth.

"Shhh.." The on said "1..2...3.." They let go of us and it was our turn to attack them. "Okay okay, we surrender" one of them said, sweaping his both hands at the air, in defeat.

"WHO THE ARE YOU???????????" We managed to say in unison.

They slowly put off their masks, reveilling Xiumin, Lay, Suho and Chen. I could see my eyes getting bigger, at the same time with Baekhyun.

SHOCK MODUS.

"HYUUUUUNG!"