34

COLA.

(A/N: SORRY! I know I said TAORIS but i thought about it again and I think it's better like this. But don't be sad, TAORIS will be at the next chapter. PROOOOOOOOOOOOMISE!!! To make it up to you I made a very long chapter.. forgive me *giving cookies)

 

NO ONE POV

It was friday and almost 7 o'clock in the morning. The students were already up even before it was time. They didn't need that stupid hearingproblems again due to that freaking loud trompet Mr.Cho used the day before, to wake them up.

All of the students had accepted the fact that whatever they were planning to, for changing the rooms without permission, to leave it. Thanks to Changjo and Ricky who demonstrated them what would happen if they ignore the rule. WASHING DISHES and CLEANING THE TABLES.

Baekyeol and Kaisoo were satisfied with NO CHANGING the rooms, they're already roomed with their lovers so there's no way they could complain about it right? Even Kris was fine with sharing his room with L.Joe, they understood each other well, not that they talked much but because they were both those kind of people who aren't that talkative, but if they talk, it were like they understood each other blindly.

Somehow Tao saw how Kris was doing fine with L.Joe, not that he likes to admit it but sometimes he wished to be roomed in with Kris. It wasn't that he didn't like Chunji, the other just talked nonstop. He's nice, but it would be nicer if he could give me 10 seconds to breath before he starts talking again.

The whole 'you're not allowed to change rooms' affected the Hunhan couple the most. They only spent 2 nights in the camp and they had the need to kill their roommates. At first they thought it wouldn't be that bad but after spending the first night with them, it turned out that it was worse.

 

flashback

 

"See you later babe!" Luhan said but was pulled back by his lover. "What?"

"I'll bring you. I want to see the guy you're going to share your room. What if he hurts you? Take advantage over you? Just protecting my princess from harm" Sehun said protectivly putting his arms over Luhans shoulder.

"C'mon babe. I don't think that could happen. And besides your room is just a few doors away and I deny someone could miss me screaming" Luhan smiled "Just go ahead and we'll meet la-"

"Excuse me?" a voice interupted Luhan and they both turned around to look who it was "Are you from X.O-High?" They both nodded "Hi, I'm Kyuhyun." he smiled stretching his hand and both of them shook his hand. "By the way, I'm looking for Luhan. Do you know where I can find him? Mr.Cho told me that I'll be rooming with him."

"Well, you found him.. Hi I'm Luhan and this" turning to his right "is Sehun" which gain Kyuhyun to blush.

"Okay then, I'll be going. See you at dinner"

"But I thought you want to-" before Luhan could finish Sehun took a step closer and whispered something into his ear and whatever it was, he succeeded to make Luhan redden up like a tomatoe. Sehun waved and went towards his room.

 

"Oh there you are" Siwon smiled "I didn't unpack my belongings yet. I didn't know which side of the room you prefer, so I waited for you" Siwon clapped his hands together "So... in what bed do you want to sleep?" Sehun rolled his eyes and went to the bed beside the window and siwon smiled disappeared "Oh.. okay.. then I'll take this one" pointing at the bed near the bathroom.

Siwon silently unpacked his bags taking a look at Sehun every now and then. Why do I have a feeling that he doesn't like me? Did I say something wrong?

Sehun didn't unpack, he just layed on the bed and staring at his cellphone display.

 

TO: MY XIAO LU. <3

    Lu? I'll be in front of your room in 10 minutes okay?
    I hope you'll be finish with unpacking. <3

 

Sehun took out his earphones to spare the time until he need to pick up his xiao lu.

"Can I ask you something?" Siwon prevent him from plugging it in his ears. Sehun sighed "I swear I'll never harass you again with my talkings but I really need to know this... You and Luhan.." after Luhan's name was mentioned, Sehun's interessted was suddenly awaken "well.. I noticed you're really close to him.." Sehun frowned, not knowing where this boy wants to lead the question "Is he single?" Sehun now sitting on the bed shooting dirty glares at the boy in front of him.

"NO! He's ing taken. So you better forget him!"  Sehun intimidate.

"Ow.. I really like him though. She must be lucky then." Sehun was ready to kill him.

"HE! it's a HE! HE's definetly lucky."

"He? Woah.. my dreamboy is gay too? How awesome is that?" Sehun stood up.

"Do I speak japanese? What did you not understand of me saying HE IS TAKEN? T-A-K-E-N TAKEN." Sehun repeated again.

"Funny. You just sound like you're together with him" Sehun facepalmin himself. "Taken or Not, it's just a reason and not a barrier" Siwon smirked making Sehun go 180° but before Sehun could release his anger, the door burst open, reveiling a similar looking angry Sehun, Luhan.

 

Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand dragging him out, slamming the door afterwards. They headed to the foodcourt, where Baekyeol and Tao were already sitting. The Hunhan settled down bringing dark clouds with them, followed by Kaisoo and Kris.

"Woaah. What happened to you?"

"SIWON." "KYUHYUN." Luhan and Sehun anwered in unison.

"Wait. Who the heck is Kyuhyun?" Kyungsoo frowned.

"The new student." Luhan crossed his arms "I freaking hate that guy."

"We have a new student again?" Baekhyun asked getting a rolling eyes from Luhan as an answer. "and let me gues, you hate Siwon?" looking at Sehun.

"Yeah."

"Can you guys just spill the beans?" Kris said in annoyance

"I told that idiot that MY XIAO LU is in a relationship and all he ing dare to say was that it didn't matter as long as he has a chance. I swear to the heavens if Luhan didn't burst in, i would have ing killed that dude."

"Did you know that the moment you went, Kyuhyun spammed me with questions regarding to you. He talked nonstop about how perfect you are and how perfect it would be to have you as a boyfriend. At first I found it kind of cute but then he came with something really cray cray.. He said he would do anything to win your heart, even if that means to play with unfair elements. Can you guys believe that piece of ? UUUUGH." Kai started to laugh.

"Dude, this isn't time for laughing." Sehun gave Kai a gaze.

"Why don't you ship them together?" Tao suggested making everyone looked at him with questionmarks "It may sound stupid but why don't you guys try it?" Kris frowned "Then suggest something better MR.I-KNOW-IT-BETTER" Tao snapped at Kris "or ar you thinking to much about your new friend, L.Joe?"

"What the is wrong with you? I didn't even say something" Kris defending himself, not knowing why Tao mentioned L.Joe.

"Tao's idea isn't really that bad. Maybe it would work?" Baekhyun added.

 

6.55 a.m

Time for the plan. Sehun and Luhan woke up earlier that morning to meet at the hall, planning everything out.

"Do you think this will work?" Luhan asked.

"Nope, it's probably the most dumbest idea but giving it a try won't hurt right?" Sehun replied, giving Luhan a backhug, placing his chin on the said boy's shoulder.

Luhan turned to face the head on his shoulder and gave it a peck on the cheeks "Fighting!" he smiled

*TROMPET SOUND 7.00 a.m sharp.

Every single eye on the camp flew open. THIS TEACHE IS TRYING TO KILL US T__T

"Breakfast will be at 8 a.m sharp. For those who will come late, will have to do the kitchen works."

And soon after MR.TEACHER-WANTS-US-DEAD annoucened that, all of them sigh in a choir and made themselfes ready for breakfast.

Siwon woke up with a little post-note on his forehead. SEHUN.

 

Listen, Luhan wants to meet you at the camp entrance.

 

OMG. He blinked again. LUHAN and MEETING? OMG OMG. He didn't let his fanboy time overtake him so he stood up and rushed into the bathroom like flash.

Meanwhile Kyuhyun looked at the bed beside his, to found the sheets already folded nicely and no signs of Luhan being in the room. Where did he go? There was just a little paper on his bed.

 

Sehun wants to meet you ;) - backyard

 

"Luhan ?" Siwon asked the person who was standing with his back to him. The person turned around and within a second Siwons face lifted with a big smile. "You wanted to meet me?" Luhan smiled making him melt like ice.

"Let's take a little walk" they started to walk to the meeting point. "I heard you like me?" making siwon blush "You're really a nice guy and I really like you" siwons eyes started to sparkle "but.." the sparkle disappeared "as a friend. I have a boyfriend and I love him.. You deserve better."

"But I like you."

"I know. But there will never be You and I.. Sorry.. But don't be sad. I have a very good friend..." Luhan tried to sound convincing, since he hated that 'friend' "and I think you two would match perfectly."

 

"..but I like you" Kyuhyun responded "I don't care if you have a boyfriend. I could make you much happier" Kyuhyun clinging on Sehun. Perfect moment, because Luhan arrived with Siwon.

"Sehun!" THANK GOD IT'S LUHAN. Sehun freed himself from the boy and walked towards luhan leaning in to give him a peck on his soft lips.

"There you are BABE"

"YOU?!" Siwon pointing at Sehun and Kyuhyun pointing at Luhan "are his boyfriend?" their jaw dropped.

"Yaps." Sehun grabbed Luhans hand and interwined their fingers "Kyuhyun this is Siwon.."

"Siwon this is Kyuhyun" Luhan finished.

"Let's go?" Sehun dragged Luhan with him, leaving two confused boys behind.

 

7.58 a.m

"Do you think it worked?" Luhan asked

"Maybe? Ha.ha. At least that siwon knows now that you're MINE!" Sehun said in victory.

"And kyuhyun should know who he needs to mess up with to get you. Because you're mine." He giggled.

"Only yours." Sehun smiled "Let's hurry?"

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun were the last one to arrive at the foodcourt. KITCHEN WORK.

 

"May I have your attention?" Mr.Lee stood up "I will explain this one time, if you don't listen then it's your fault." everyone stopped with everything they were doing "There's going to be 4 different camps. Camp A, Camp B, Camp C, Camp D.. In each camp there's going to be 4 workshops..."

 

WORKSHOP 1 - COOKING

WORKSHOP 2 - DANCING

 WORKSHOP 3 - SINGING AND RAPPING

WORKSHOP 4 - Special skills

 

"You will all be called out to sign yourself for one of those options."

 

Everyone finished signing themselfs for one of the options. It took awhile to annonce their final 'jobs'

 

CAMP A

Workshop 1 - Luhan and Kyungsoo

Workshop 2 - Sehun and Kai

Workshop 3 - Baekyhun and Chanyeol

Workshop 4 - Tao and Kris

 

etc. [A/N: to lazy to list all :b]

 

END of flashback

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I was practicing today's song with the children. LUCKY. I really love this song and even the kids loves it. It's soooo freaking cute how they sing it and how they are trying their best. The best part was everytime they look in amazement when I started to sing along.

The kids were just adorable and I couldn't help but smile the whole time I'm around them. They were times were they wouldn't listen to me but hey they're still kids. And having Chanyeol beside me mad it easier. Speaking of chanyeol where is he???

"Babe?" I turned around and it was just to cute to look at "I think I need your help" A boy tried to climb on his back, 2 boys clinging on both legs of his. CUTE.

"Boys enough!" I softly said not wanting them to think I'm angry about their actions, prying them from Yeoli. "Why aren't you learning the rap?"

"It's toooooo hard hyung..." One of the boy pouted "It's funnier to play with hyung.."

"He will help you do it, that's why he's here..." I ruffled his soft hair. "If you make it, you can have a piggyback ride."

"Promise?"

"Yes, right yeol?" Chanyeol stood there smiling like a creeper but that's what I loved about him.

"C'mon boys, let's try again alright?" they all nodded and followed the giant.

 

LUHAN POV

Is he ing serious right now? What the heck is he doing there?

"Kyungii? I'll be back soon okay?" Kyungsoo nodded, turning back his attention to the kids who were putting the bananas into the pancake

"Oppa where are you going?" Sora, my little princess poked me.

"Oppa will back in a minute okay?" She nodded giving me a warm smile.

I walked to the dance workshop spot to find a Kyuhyun clinging on MY SEHUN.

"Did you already forgot about him being in a relationship?" I crossed my arms.

"Sorry but he doesn't fit with you. He should be with me" I rolled my eyes and as I wanted to grabbed Sehuns hand, He slapped it away and kissed sehun. KISSED HIM. ON THE ING LIPS.

I don't know why but Sehun didn't pull away, he just ing stayed there with wide eyes. YOU OH SEHUN. I turned around and let my anger lead me outside of the building to WORKSHOP 4, but somehow due to the tears my sight was blurry and I didn't know where I was heading to.

 

TAO POV

 

SPLASH

 

Children pointing at the lake behind me. I saw Sehun running towards it. I turned around and found Luhan splashing water around him. NOT AGAIN. Sehun was faster but he stopped after he reached the Lake. WHAT THE IS HE DOING? He just stood there like he doesn't know what to do.

I took off my shoes and sprang into the ice cold water. I think my feet is bleeding. I stepped on something and the pain is getting worse but I didn't care, LUHAN. I need to rescue him!!!

After reaching the ground again, I took luhan bridal style and went towards the camp house. On my way to the house my feet failed and I fell on the ground still carrying Luhan. Suddenly everything went dark.