23

COLA.

NO ONE POV

Kris was forced to quit the game he and the others were playing. He stood up and made his way to his room, to his closet, picking up some random clothes. He decided to wear his favorite hoodi, black jeans and his nerdglasses. At the end, he searched for some pair of socks and headed down.

Sehun and Chanyeol awaited him. They were both focused on their cellphonescreen while grinning like weirdos. PROBABLY TEXTING WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS? GEEZ, is anyone not gay here in the room except of me?? What the happened to us KINGKAS? Everyone is puking rainbows while riding a unicorn. And what's up with that 24/7 smile? Scary. Kris thought.

"HYUNG! Can we leave? Can we? Please?" Sehun behaved childish.

"Annoying." Kris mumbled while making his way to the door.

"I HEARD THAT!" Sehun screamed, dragging the busy texting giant and followed Kris.

They sat down checking everything before leaving. Chanyeol forgot his wallet at the kitchentable, he quickly ran inside to take it. It didn't take long and finally they drived to the trainstation, where Tao was waiting. On the way, Kris had a bad feeling.. He felt like he forgot something, but don't remember what.

Finally arriving at the trainstation. Tao was sitting on a bench, playing games on his cellphone.

"I let tao sit in the front."

"NO Chanyeol! Please don't do that. Please.."

"Too late" Chanyeol stood up and went to the backsit.

Tao spotted Kris car. He called Kris to carry his bags. Kris made his way to Tao and took his big Gucci into the trunk. HOW LONG IS HE PLANNING TO STAY THERE? This bag is so heavy. And GUCCI AGAIN?

"Finally you're here."

"Be happy we picked you up okay?" Kris said annoyed.

"Duuuuh, I was just joking. Isn't Kai coming?"

"." He suddenly remembered what he forgot. How could he forget his bestfriend? Damn it.

Meanwhile Jongin woke up from his little lunch nap. He went downstairs, but found nobody there.. Kitchen.. nobody.. He searched for them at the whole mansion. No signs of other Kingkas . Maybe outside. He realized the door was locked.

"GUYS! This isn't funny." No response, not even a giggling from creepyeol.

He heard footsteps from the other side of the door. Some whispering. He suddenly heard metal clenching each other. Sounds like keys? He looked around to find something to defend himself, in case it was some bad gangsters. The door went open and soon enough a flying pencil hit chanyeol right in the face, making the giant growled in pain.

"HOLY.. Pencil? Seriously Kai? A pencil?"

"Sorry."

"Seriously? A Pencil?" Chanyeol repeated in disbelief. Teenager these days. "Come get in the car"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, you'll liked it."

Kai didn't have a choice but to come along with them, still has no clue where they were going to, but he didn't ask questions, he pulled out his ipod and his earphones. Played the song 'OPEN ARMS by someone who calls himself D.O' No one really knows who this D.O was, he's famous though. He hit 200.000 clicks in youtube. I can't wait until the day comes, he'll reveil himself, if he will ever do.

He listened to all his covered song. As the song 'Into your world' played, Kai drifted away.

Soon after everyone fell asleep. The only ones who were still up, were the TAORIS couple. They were having an arguement.

"I told you to turn to the right. See.. I was right!!!" Tao said.

"Can you just shut up?"

"We could already been there, if you listened to me."

"Blablablabla"

"YOU'RE SO ING STUBBORN, YOU KNOW THAT?"

"You guys are soo cute. Like a married couple. You should date each other for real!"

"NO!!" Tao and Kris said in unison.

"Meant to be."

"SHUT UP!" And they said it in unison again.

"HAHAHA SEE?" Taoris looked at each other.

"CAN YOU STOP SAYING THE SAME THING?!" They both burst in unison, while Kai sat there laughing.

"You guys are just hilarious."

"Why are you awake anyway?"

"I wake up because you guys are just tooooo noisy."

10 minutes later they've reached the beachhouse or should they say beachMANSION? Kai was the last one to exit the car. Chanyeol was stretching himself. Sehun couldn't stop smiling. Tao and Kris ignored each other, in order to avoid another stupid fight.

Kai walked after them. It was a long time ago hewas last at the beach. His father hated going to the beach, since he would only have a breakdown due to the lots and lots of memories with his Wife. Kai's eyes widen when he read the name of the owner.

FAMILY DO

Chanyeol walked to Kai, closing his mouth. Before he could say something, Baekhyun and Luhan were already running towards their boyfriends. They hugged each other like they're been apart for years. Kyungsoo arrived seconds later. Something was different. Kyungsoo was smiling even after spotting Kai.

"Hey. Thanks for bringing Tao." Kyungsoo gave him a warm smile, that made Kai blushed.

"N-No Pro-Pro.. No problem.." He said getting redder.

"WOAAAAH KAI! Are you sick? You look like you're having a fever!" Baekhyun noticed.

"This boy is on fire!!!" Chanyeol sang, teasing Kai. He earned an elbow straight into his ribs.

"What?" Kyungsoo was completely confused.

"N-Nothing.."

They went into the mansion. Kyungsoo offered them some chips and drinks. The Kingkas stayed for a few hours before it got dark outside. The clouds was getting dark grey and they heard thunders. They quickly made themselfs ready to leave. They said their goodbyes and went to the car.

Not even 5 minutes later they heard knocks on the door. Who was that?? Kyungsoo slowly opened the door and saw 4 Kingkas soaken wet due to the heavy rain.

"Can we stay for tonight?"

"Oh my god, come in guys! It was a bad idea to send you home. Sorry. Come in or you'll all get a cold."

There was only 1 big problem. There were only 4 bedrooms. That means they have to share rooms. Luhan and Sehun took the 1st room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol the 2nd room. Kris and Kai took the 3rd room and the 4th room was the biggest one, they agreed that Kyungsoo and Tao should take that, since Kyungsoo was the host.

It was getting late. Kris went to sleep first, since he was exhausted from driving and listening to an annoying panda. 1 hour later Luhan, Sehun and Tao went upstairs to sleep. Baekyeol, Kai and Kyungsoo were still deep in their conversation. Kyungsoo was finally talking with Jongin. Chanyeol would tease jongin every now and then. Kai was happy about the fact that Kyungsoo someone showed, that he wasn't angry anymore and it was good.

Meanwhile Tao was having a problem of remembering which room he was seatled in. He stood 10 minutes thinking in which room he should go. He's eyes were getting heavier so he decided to play 'ENIE_MINIE_MANI_MOE' his finger landed on the 3rd room. 3rd room it is, he said to himself. He opened the door and let himself fall into the bed. Someone groaned but he was to busy falling asleep. He didn't know that he was at Kris and Kai's bedroom. And the worst part was he drifted away so quickly that he didn't notice, he was lying on top of Kris.

Kai's eyes slowly closed but he kept his eyes open as good as he can. he didn't want to go to sleep. He still wanted to talk with Kyungsoo, but his eyes wouldn't let him. So he stood up and said goodnight to them. TOMORROW, is another time to talk to him. When he opened the door, he couldn't believe what he saw. Tao was lying on HIS BED.

Was he in the right room? He noticed something under Tao. He took a step closer to find a sleeping Kris. WTF? Why the hell is Tao sleeping on top of him? Didn't they just fight a few hours ago? Geeez, they should finally get official. I know they like each other. Where should I SLEEP? I'm homeless. Wait.. isn't Tao in the same room as Kyungsoo? .. You must be kidding right?

He took a look at Kyungsoo's bedroom. No sign of Kyungsoo, just an empty king-sized-bed. He was struggling to sleep there, but decided to stay. The bed was large enough for both of them. Kyungsoo wouldn't mind, would he? He lyed down and look at the sealing. He slowly felt the sleep taking him over and the next 20 seconds he was in his dreamland.

1 a.m, it was now time for the others to go to sleep. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went up first and 5 minutes later Kyungsoo made his way to his bedroom. He climed into the bed, wrapping his arms around 'TAO'. Kai's eyes shot open when he felt being squeezed by someone.

"You still awake baby panda?"

"A...E...WNJK.."

"What did you say?"

"ERm...AJK...ASJKsKJD..."

"Whatever. I just wanted to ask, if I should call you know who. I mean he didn't called yet, he should have called me 5 minutes ago. Should I wait or should i call him?"

"Kyungsoo? I...JCansjjsj't.. BREATH..." Kyungsoo widen his eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Kyungsoo screamed pulling away his arms.

"Pssh, you're waking up the others."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERE'S TAO?????" Kai explained everything to Kyungsoo until he calmed down. Baekhyun rushed into the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED????" Baekhyun looked around to see a blushing Kai.

"I.. I think.. I go sleep on the sofa." Kai took a pillow and a blanket.

Kyungsoo told Baekhyun about the scream and about Tao sleeping on top of Kris.. How he's embarrassed to let Kai know that he was inlove with someone..

"Wait.. Tao is sleeping on top of Kris? Define Him sleeping on top of Kris."

"BAEK!"

"WHAT? I'm just curious"

"ERT!"

"Sorry. By the way, about your secret lover. I think You should be the one to call him, since he always calls you first. Maybe he's waiting for you to take the first step for once."

"You think?"

"I'm sure!"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem bestie.. I'll go search my cellphone downstairs." Baekhyun giving Kyungsoo a goodnight kiss before heading down.

Kai was sitting in the kitchen with a glass of milk and some cookies. He can't stop thinking about the hug they shared. He didn't know why he was so fluttered by it, they already kissed so why was he acting like this? He suddenly heard a scream coming from the living-room. He found Baekhyun holding his cellphone. His eyes widen and took away his phone.

"You???" Chanyeol arrived.

"BABY! I heard you screaming!"

"You? How? What??? But...." Baekhyun was totally confused. "OH MY GAAAAAWD. YOU'RE HIS SECRET LOMPH HMMPMH" Kai coverd his mouth when he saw Kyungsoo walking towards them.

"What's happening here? What SECRET?"

 

------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE-------------------------------------------------------

 

CLIFFHANGER.. MUAHAHAHA :b

Sorry, you knew it already right? Well sorry if this chapter isn't that long..

I just noticed the chapters are shorter than usual.

I'm busy with school :( I have to learn a lot..

But anyways I hope you'll support me till the end :)

 

SARANGHAEYO <3