5

COLA.

"We're GAY."

SILENCE.

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun, who's face was like from someone who just saw a ghost. Baekhyun looked back at him, with eyes as big as Kyungsoo's...They knew exactly what the other one was thinking.

"Surprised HUH?" Luhan began "Hope you guys aren't homophobics and we can still be friends" he went closer to Kyungsoo "or more" Luhan whispered and winked at him, this time Kyungsoo's eyes grew bigger "Just kidding hehe GAWD, Kyungsoo-ah you should have seen you're expression... HILARIOUS" Luhan added, while Tao and Baek looked at the two with curiosity of what they were talking about.

Kyungsoo grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him closer to him until Kyungsoo could feel his lips on Luhan's ears.

"Sad to know you were just joking... because... BABY, for your information, Baek and I are also gay. I wouldn't mind if you take back the i was just joking part.You. Me. Bed. Now." Kyungsoo smirked while slowly taking a step back to find a pale-flower boy standing with his mounth formed like a PERFECT O..

"....."

"Kiiiiiidding" Kyungsoo slightly hit Luhan on his shoulder. He could see him getting red like a tomatoe. "1:1, we're tie I guess.." Kyungsoo smiled in victory.

"HELLO? Guys? We're still here, ya know??" Baekhyun interupt.

"NOTHING!!!!" Luhan shrieked.

"Tao? I already told Luhan. You should know, we won't see you differently, just because you're being homoual. Honestly, I'm gay too..."

"Me too" Baek added.

"REALLY? Cool story bro..." and they gave each other a highfive "Let's go? It will ring in a few minutes..."

They looked at their timetables. Luhan and Baek were in the same class and Tao was in the same class as Kyungsoo. Tao stopped walking and frowned..

"!"

"What's wrong PANDA?"

"How could I forget my Gucci pencilcase?" He paniced "I'll be back in a minute, just go ahead I'll be fine" he ran as fast as he could.. GUCCI PENCILCASE?

--

"HYUNG hurry up and park already" Kai whined "I can't come late again. I'll be ed if--"

"Could you please just shut up? Damn it." Everyone in the car was quiet except Chanyeol, being in his own little world, listening to his music, singing along, who doesn't even know he was getting too loud ...

"JUKGO, JUGIGO, SSAUGO, OECHIGO, IGEON JOENJAENGI ANIYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Kris turned around...

Kris saw Chanyeol doing weird moves with his head, while yelling out his lungs... that's when Kris gave him a death glare and Chanyeol pluged out one of his earphones....

"WHAT??" he asked.

Kris searched for a parking lot and saw a guy who wasn't familiar to him... Who's that guy?...

"YAH! guys do you know him? Or did anyone of you seen him around our school before?" they all followed Kris' finger.

"Nope..."

"Don't know him either"

"Maybe a new student? If he is, we should befriend him... He seems to fit our society, don't you think?" Kai asked.

"You're right.. And woooaah his car..." Sehun admired and Kris rolled his eyes.

"I really like his style. Look, seems like the girls are already inlove with him. No wonder he's just hot" Kai pointed at the crowd of girls who surrounded the boy and Kris just rolled his eyes once again...

"GAY." Kris smirked.

"Seems like someone's jealous" Kai poked Kris' cheeks.

" please, why would I?"

"New girl magnet. Bigger ?" Kai smirked.

"I don't care, he can have them all....and wtf kai? BIGGER ? like someone would care about that" Kris sighed.

"Well OBVIOUSLY, I CARE!" Kai stated, crossing his arms.

"I wonder when the time will come that you will finally get yourself a girl... You're turning 18 and still single since birth." Chanyeol admitted.

"Maybe he's really gay..." Kai announced.

"YAH YOU ING FACE! I'm straight! STRAIGHTER THAN A RULER!"

"It's still her right? Why don't you go make up with her?" Sehun questioned.

"LIKE i would go make up with her...." Kris shook his head in disbelief.

"It's okay Kreaaase. We won't treat you different because you're gay.." Kai teased.

"ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET SAYING IT AGAIN..."

"ABSOLUTELY GAY" with that, Kai sticked out his tongue, grabbed his schoolstuffs and ran like a prisoner who escaped from prison. The two other remained sitted and were waiting for Kris answer.

"Okay okay okay... you guys won. I'm still head over toe inlove with her. I just want to leave it in the past. After all the things I did to her... She probably hates me. Maybe in time, it's just to early to make up now...."

"She doesn't hate you... The way she looks at you, whenever you pass by tells me she's hurt. But you're right, it's to early to make up. I'm really curious about you're first girlfriend..." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Hahahah me too, maybe he ends up with a guy..." Sehun commented.

--

After Tao took his gucci pencilcase, he turned around and was surrounded by girls. All of them looked like lost puppies who found their long searched owner.  need to get out of here if I wanna LIVE.

Tao couldn't make his way out, when suddenly something caught the girls' attention. Tao took it as a cue to make his way back to school as he heard girls screaming and  fangirling behind him.  Tao saw Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan coming out of school.

"Are you okay? We thought you've got eaten by those hungry fangirls, so we decided to come aft--" Kyungsoo paused. "! They're here..." pulling the rest behind the bush... 

Tao peeked to see who Kyungsoo was refering to, when he saw 4 handsome guys walking towards the school entrance... 

"Who are they? Luhan asked.

"The school kingkas......." baekhyun reveilled.

"The King what?" I repeated.

"The KINGS !" Luhan repeated making them laugh.

"KINGKAS! It's Kingkas luhan.." Kyungsoo said "Kingkas are the one who has the school under control. They are all spoiled brats..."

"Tell us more" Tao pleased.

"The one on the left is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol but also known as the Happy virus. He's smiling like 24/7. I wonder how he managed to stay happy the whole time....."

"He looks y, when he does his poker face and he's the nicest among them..." baekhyun added.

"CRUSH?" Luhan asked Baekhyun, who blushed after hearing the question.

"No... I just ... I-I just said h-he's nice but I-I-I don't like him the way y-you guys think I-I do..." Baekhyun stutterd.

"SURE! That's why you're stuttering my dear... Okay next one, beside Chanyeol is JONGIN, Kim Jongin, also know as KAI the PLAYBOY, , etc. It's been rumored that he might already ed more than half of the students in school. So be carefull, I also heard that He likes to guys too.." Kyungsoo paused...

"But... The best feature about that boy is his smile. No wonder he gets everyone he wants. He's nice
though, when you aren't in a realtionship with him. He doesn't really bully you or something. Honestly, I think he's the best looking among them...." Kyungsoo continued.

"KYUNGSOO'S TYPE HUUH?" Luhan teased.

"Whatever haha Next is Sehun, OH Sehun. He's the shy maknae. He doesn't talk a lot but when he does, the girls melt like ice cream."

"Why?" Luhan asked.

"Because of his lisp. The girls find it sweet and attractive."

"Cute... I think HE'S the best looking among them and his height is perfekt." Luhan declaired.

"CRUSH?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"Last but atleast. YI FAN, WU YI FAN also known as Kris, DRAGON, -face. He barely smiles, actually I never saw him smiling before, you should be careful with him. He's the devil in person. So don't cross his way like EVER!! Once you do, you'll find yourself in Hell..."

"Is he really that bad?" Tao wondered.

"Yeps... If you don't want to end up having your face in the toilet, you better don't mess up with him" Kyungsoo warned.


'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING'


Tao walked with Kyungsoo to their class, seeing Fei standing at the back, waving at him.

"Nice seeing you again. Uhm... T-TAO right?" Tao nodded. "Cool, we're in the same class. You two can sit here, it would be nice sitting beside you, but only if you want too" 

"GET LOST" a voice said, Tao looked up and saw Kris standing in front of him. "Do I need to repeat myself? wit? I said get lost." 

Kyungsoo pulled Tao to the sit next to him. "Hey what are you doing?" Tao asked.

"Saving you're ing . What do you not understand about don't mess with one of the kingkas?"


RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIING


"Hey Tao, wanna go home together?" Fei asked.

"Ok" Tao replied, seeing Kris staring at him with a death glare. WHAT IS HIS ING PROBLEM?


 


 

LUNCHTIME


 

BVVT BVVVT

you got a new message...

"What's wrong?" Kris asked, looking over to Chanyeol.

"NOTHING.." the said boy lied, until he felt someone grabbing his phone.

"THAT " Kris eyes widen and formed his hand into a fiest. He finally managed to stand up and grabbed his cola.

"What's wrong Chanyeol?" Chanyeol gave Kai his cellphone...

 

flashback


BVVT BVVT

you got a new message

From: Unknown


OMG GUYS. LOOKS LIKE ADAM AND EVE MET EACHOTHER... ISN't THIS SWEET?
[image] (Image of TAO and FEI)

 

end of flashback


 

"So how's the day going?" Baek asked.

"Well we're in the same class with Kris and Tao almost ed up with him." Kyungsoo told them.

"Speaking of the devil. He's heading towards us and he doesn't look pleased at all." Baekhyun hid behind Luhan.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH...

"YAAAAH! YOU ER.. What is you're ing problem?" Tao stood up, being all wet from the poured out cola on his newest gucci shirt. "ARE YOU DEAF YOU SCUMBAG?" Tao pulled Kris' Vneck. "I SAID ARE YOU ING DEAF?" Tao pulled him up and throw him on the floor. "THAT'S WERE YOU BELONG! I'm ASKING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"

"YOU!" Kris yelled back.

"ME? Boy, i think you're retarded" Everyone 'ooow'-ed

"TIAN WO DAN! GO NIANG YANG DE!" and Tao landed on the floor...

"SEK SI! GUN NI MA DE DAN!" Tao yelled at the top of his lungs and stood up. He was about to punch Kris, when Luhan stopped him and  Kai and Sehun ran towards Kris, to stop him.

"YOU COCKBLOWER. LISTEN TO WHAT I'M GONNA SAY. NO. ONE. CAN. HARM. MY. BABIES. ESPECIALLY. NOT. YOU. KARMA IS A  WU YI FAN. REMBER THAT. YOU WILL ING PAY FOR THIS DAY!"