57

COLA.

They seperated their ways, to get ready for christmas eve, since it was alread the 24th of december.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were full of energy due to the rest they got while they were on the plane, so they went directly to Xiumin's house to help them out for today's event.

 

"Sehun your dad is already at our place, no need for you to go home."

 

"Really? Great. Seems like we're going to have a lot of time together!" Sehun smirked, pulling his deer closer to him.

 

"No y time for you OH SEHUN remember?" this time it was Luhan's turn to smirk.

 

"But Babe...." Sehun whined "C'mon, I know you want me just as much I want you..." Sehun whispered into his ears, tickling the shorter one with his warm breath.

 

"Oh Sehu-" he couldn't finish his sentence, when he saw Sehun biting his lips and giving him his y look, making him think of dirty things.

 

"Are you sure you don't want?" Sehun smirked, knowing how easy it was to wrap his boyfriend around his little finger.

 

"I- I d-don't know.." Luhan replied almost mumbling, still hypnotised of the god that was standing in front of him.

 

"Sorry, what did you say? I didn't hear you.." Sehun spinned him around, pressing his body on luhan by backhugging him tightly , making Luhan feel on his . "So what do you want for christmas?"

 

"You." Luhan fell into his prank.

 

"Guys, we're still here.. ya know.." Tao said in a monoton voice, looking at the two in disbelief.

 

Luhan shook his head and realized what Sehun did.

 

"Oh Sehu-" To late, Sehun's lips landed on his.

 

"YEHET!" Sehun said in victory.

 

"You better be gentle. Do you know how rough y-"

 

"LALALALALALA" Tao covered his ears.

 

"Sorry" Luhan apologized.

 

"LALALALALA" Tao continued. People were already adverting their gazes on the said boy.

 

"Tao, you can stop know"

 

"LALALA I can't hear you LALALALA-"

 

"Kris?" Luhan looked at him with his puppy eyes.

 

"Babe.."

 

"LALALALA-"

 

"I'll buy you Gucci."

 

"..." Tao stopped immediately when he read what Kris was mouthering.

 

"Thanks.." Luhan thanked the giant.

 

"Chinjja?" Tao grinning from ear to ear.

 

"I'll be broke before I even got to marry him.." Kris giving Sehun a death glare.

 

"We're quit." Sehun poked out his tongue.

 

 

Careless Careless,

Shoot anonymous, anonymous

Heartless, Mindless..

No one wh-

 

 

"Ne eomma?"

 

"Where are you?"

 

"We're on our way.."

 

"Hurry up okay? Remember the old friend of mine I told you about having dinner with us today? Well they are already here. We're going to have dinner soon."

 

"Ne eomma. We're going to hurry up."

 

"Please tell Kris to drive safely and that he's free to join..."

 

"Araso.."

 

"Ne.." She hanged up.

 

 

"Alright, we have to hurry. An old friend of eomma is already there."

 

"Which old friend?" Luhan asked.

 

"I don't know, but we should better make our way now."

 

"Okay."

 

"What about you Babe? Is your parents already in Korea?"

 

"Yes, we're going to have din-"

 

 

BVVT BVVT

 

 

FROM: EOMMA <3

Merry christmas my son! Sorry, we won't make it for dinner but don't worry there's a lot of time tomorrow on christmas day. I heard, you kids will be at Xiumin's place anyway? Enjoy. <3

 

 

TO: EOMMA <3

    Why?

 

 

FROM: EOMMA <3

We're going to celebrate it with some friends and I think you would rather spend time with your friends.

 

 

 

TO: EOMMA <3

oh.. okay.

 

 

"Okay, my parents won't make it today.."

 

"Then I'll text mum, that you said yes?"

 

"Yes to what?"

 

"To join our dinner?"

 

"Oh no.. gwenchana! You're house might probably be full right now, I don't want to be a burden to your family."

 

"You're not a burden at all. Besides you're already a part of our family" Luhan smiled.

 

"Lu-ge is right! Sehun is coming too.."

 

"Convinced." Kris answered.

 

"Great. Okay I think we should really go now.." Luhan reminded them.

 

"Oh yeah right.. Let's go!" Tao claimed.

 

 

*******************

 

 

Tao pulled out his house key and opened the door.

 

"We're home!" Luhan exclaimed.

 

"DINNING ROOM!" His Mum yelled from the dinning room.

 

"You guys go ahead, I'll put the luggage into your room." Kris who was carrying Luhan and Sehun's belonging.

 

"I'll help you..!" Sehun wanted to help his hyung but got stopped, when Kris shook his head.

 

"No, it's fine." Kris said confidently.

 

"You sure?" Tao asked.

 

"Yeah yeah, don't worry about me.." Kris assured him "It will not take long."

 

 

 

******************

 

 

 

Mrs. Xi stood up when she saw the 3 boys walking into the dinning room.

 

"Finally." She frowned "Where's Kris?"

 

"Upstairs. He'll be here in a minute.." Tao answered.

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO" Tao, Luhan and Sehun bowed down, greeting the guest.

 

"So this are your sons?" The elegant looking woman, stood up and made her way to the boys, to take a better look at them. "So handsome and tall too.." She smiled.

 

"This is my first son.. Lu Han." Luhan made a polite greeting by bowing.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Sehun imnida."

 

"So you're Lee teuk's son." Sehun nodded and smiled at her. "Future Husband of Lu Han am I right?"

 

"Ne.."

 

"Omoo.. you too really look good together." She started fangirling. "You're right Hyori, they really suit together.. And you must be the maknae.. Tao?" Tao nodded. "What a handsome young ma-"

 

"MOM? DAD?" Kris said confused.

 

"Kris?"

 

"Mina, he's your son?" Lee teuk said in surprise.

 

"Ne Mr.Oh..."

 

"You know them?" Mina asked her son.

 

"He's actually my son's boyfriend." Hyori answered and Kris eyes grew.

 

"I-I can explain.." Kris paniced.

 

"It's oka-"

 

"I'm sorry Eomma.. I'm sorry Appa.. Miane for letting you find out this way. I.. I was a coward to tell you that you're only son is is-"

 

"Gay?" Mina finished.

 

"Miane.. Chongmal miane.."

 

"OMOOOO!" Mina jumped in happiness and hugged Hyori "Isn't this great Hyori? We're In-Laws.." She exclaimed.

 

"You're not angry?" Kris who couldn't believe the situation.

 

"ANGRY?? This is better than reading those fanfics." She replied making her husband facepalmed himself.

 

"Fanfics?" Kris repeated.

 

"Here we go again..." Eunhyuk, Kris father shook his head.

 

"This is definetly one of the miracles in december" Mina clapped her hands together, looking at her son.

 

"What now?" Kris asked his mother.

 

"YOU TWO NEED TO GET MARRIED!"

 

"But-"

 

"WU YI FAN!"

 

"Eomma, what about school?"

 

"Pabo, ofcourse you'll have to finish school first before you two can get marry. OMO.. I can see it in front of me.. Wait.. Who tops?"

 

"MINA!" Eunhyuk in.

 

"What? I just wanted to know who'll be the one walking towards the altar.."

 

"Eomma!" Kris who saw Tao blushing hard. "You're embarrassing.. Mianhe Mr.&Mrs.Xi, Mr.Oh" He bowed down.

 

"Hehehe.. No need to apologize Kris. But seriously now, who tops?" Hyori asked curiously.

 

"EOMMA!" Tao whined and it was Kris turn to blush.

 

"Woaaah, the food looks so delicious.." Luhan who tried to break the awkward conversation.

 

"I agree.. I'm so hungry.." Sehun sat down beside his boyfriend.

 

"Aren't you guys hungry?" Luhan took a bite from his chicken.

 

 

********************

 

BVVT BVVT.

 

3 missed calls.

 

Unknown.

 

 

"Who called you?" Luhan asked, but Sehun just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

BVVT BVVT.

 

 

"Excuse me!" Sehun bowed down and went outside.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Is this OH Sehun with whom I am talking to?"

 

 

"Ne. Who's this?"

 

 

"Prof.Lim from SM University in London. You got accepted to study here."

 

 

"WHAT?" Sehun's eyes widen.

 

 

"You got accepted. Starting in 3 months you're going to be a student of SM University."

 

 

"3 Months?" His happy expression dropped.

 

 

"Yes. Is there any Problems?"

 

 

"No." he lied.

 

 

"You're going to get all the Informations by mail."

 

 

He stood there speechless.

 

 

I did it.

 

 

But why am I not happy?

 

 

 

LUHAN.

 

 

 

"Babe? You okay there?" Luhan wrapped his arms around the taller ones waist, Sehun shook his head.

 

 

 

How should I tell this to Luhan?

 

 

Will I accept the offer?

 

 

What about our marriage?

 

 

My dreams?

 

 

"Are you guys coming or not? We're still have to go to Xiumin hyung.." Tao asked.

 

"Just a sec." Luhan answered and Tao went to his room. "Babe? Is something wrong? You look burdened"

 

"Aniya.. I was just overthinking again." Sehun smiled and turned around so he can face his deer. "I love you Lu Han, don't you ever forget that.." He caressed the deer's cheek.

 

"Why so cheesy?"

 

"..."

 

"Nevermind. I love you too." He tiptoed and pressed his lips against the said boy.

 

 

*******************

 

 

A/N: Lemme guess, you guys want to haunt me down now :b
         Will he go? Will he stay? Ugh. Why is life such a ? -.-
         

         anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3

 

          STAY TUNED <3